CHALLENGER JOKES FOR THE 23rd ANNIVERSARY

Old February 22nd 17, 07:14 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle
[email protected]

Default CHALLENGER JOKES FOR THE 23rd ANNIVERSARY

These are the 2 jokes I remembered from back then.

Q. What color were Christa McCauliff's eyes?
A. Blue ... 1 blew this way, 1 blew that way.

Q. Where did they part the Challenger?
A. All over South Florida.

However, someone mentioned washing up on shore, but that was stolen from the Natalie Wood jokes list. Here are a couple I remember from back then, including the stolen one:

Q. Why doesn't Natalie take showers on boats?
A. Because she prefers to wash up on shore.

Q. What kind of wood doesn't float?
A. Natalie Wood.

Old February 27th 17, 06:03 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

says...

These are the 2 jokes I remembered from back then.

Go *&^$ yourself.

Jeff

As it's said, "by their fruits ye shall know them". (in regards to the OP,
not Jeff, I'm in full agreement with Jeff).