Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old January 22nd 17, 09:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA sory you had bad fall.I told you to wear snow shoes.Portland this year will show reality of my "Heavy Air Theory" Its been raining and cold here about every day in January. I see Portland like I see Boston.Trebert
Old January 22nd 17, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Cretin Glazier fell on his own pinhead & wrote:
AA sory you had bad fall.I told you to wear snow shoes.

Portland this year will show reality of my "Heavy Air Theory"
of "reber g=emc^2" the
http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier who
is also http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine
and who has posted for many years now:
**** "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
**** an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."

hanson wrote:
[1] So, Glazier if that is so, then do explain which one/s
[1] of your 17 theories were so profound that they forced
[1] you to **** into inquiring posters' mouths, wish other
[1] people to be dead and even hate their corpes so bad
[1] that you were compelled to **** on their graves and
[1] become Glazier, the criminal Graveyard Vandal.

All OTHER issues from / on your many daily posts are
tolerable, for that is your own Weltbild. However, until
you have explained [1] you must be daily reminded to
answer & account for the causes and reasons of your
Face ****ting and your criminal Graveyard Vandalism.

After you explain [1], these current daily reminders that
follow all your posts, will no longer be necessary, and
google may be requested to take the not so flattering
posts about you off-line.

Old January 23rd 17, 10:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 12:11:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA sory you had bad fall.I told you to wear snow shoes.Portland this year will show reality of my "Heavy Air Theory" Its been raining and cold here about every day in January. I see Portland like I see Boston.Trebert

A guy at the bus stop was showing me some spikes he had chained onto his shoes. Something like that might have saved me. My hip has turned completely black! It is sore, but I can walk OK.

Hope your theory is wrong about more snow for Portland. We certainly have had plenty enough for one winter. Has California gotten enough rain yet?

A nice day here in Gresham. Not raining. Even some sun poking through the clouds. Currently 44F as of 1:00 PM PST. Calm. Some snow banks still around, but most of it has melted.

Watched the football conference championships yesterday. Strange how teams that played so well last week, could play so lousy this week! I have to conclude that pro football is as rigged as pro wrestling! In the end, only the betting interests controlling the sport are the big winners!

Double-A

Old January 24th 17, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A truly nice day for this time of the year here in Gresham. Sunny and clear skies! Currently 40F as of 1:15 PM PST. Was 27F this morning, and some light frost lingers. It is unusual in January here to have a clear day without east wind blowing. January will soon be over, but February can still pack a punch!

I am reading a book about computer development in the late 70s. It is bringing back some old memories.

Double-A

Old January 26th 17, 12:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A truly nice day for this time of the year here in Gresham. Sunny and clear skies! Currently 40F as of 1:15 PM PST. Was 27F this morning, and some light frost lingers. It is unusual in January here to have a clear day without east wind blowing. January will soon be over, but February can still pack a punch!

I am reading a book about computer development in the late 70s. It is bringing back some old memories.

Double-A

40F Sunny and nice.Paid 3 days for motel.Doing lots of reading,eating(Maine lobster) that I boil with Bud light.Bought 4,but Teresa or Sandy did not show.O well Two is a feast. Trebert
Old January 26th 17, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Teresa or Sandy did not show up.O well .. they now
do know that I am "reber g=emc^2" the stinky

Old January 26th 17, 01:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

The http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier who
is also http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine aka
"Paid 3 days for motel. Doing lots of reading" & I have

Old January 26th 17, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 3:13:19 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A truly nice day for this time of the year here in Gresham. Sunny and clear skies! Currently 40F as of 1:15 PM PST. Was 27F this morning, and some light frost lingers. It is unusual in January here to have a clear day without east wind blowing. January will soon be over, but February can still pack a punch!

I am reading a book about computer development in the late 70s. It is bringing back some old memories.

Double-A

40F Sunny and nice.Paid 3 days for motel.Doing lots of reading,eating(Maine lobster) that I boil with Bud light.Bought 4,but Teresa or Sandy did not show.O well Two is a feast. Trebert

Sounds like Heartbreak Hotel to me.

Overcast today in Gresham, but not raining. Calm and currently 46F as of 1:15 PM PST. Still a few piles of snow as I walk over here from the transit center.

They have taken down the wooden fence in my backyard. Now I just have the new cement block wall to look at, behind which is the new Dutch Bros. coffee place which has not yet opened.

Had lunch with Kim yesterday at the buffet. The DOW went over 20,000! An historic day! I think my small investment in stocks might finally in the black!

Double-A

Old January 27th 17, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A wonderful day in the neighborhood! Bright and sunny! Not a chance of rain. Currently 43F as of 12:00 noon PST here in Gresham. East wind at 13 mph, but that's not bad for this time of year here.

Stopped by the redemption center and waited in line to return my beer cans for the month. This socialized redemption system has lead to the inevitable lines!

Hoping Kim will come by with some Chinese New Year food!

Gong Hey Fat Choy!

Who is this Teresa you talk of, Bert? The new British Prime Minister? Are you fishing in high places?

Double-A

Old January 28th 17, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, January 27, 2017 at 4:02:20 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
hanson wrote:
So, Abner, you being basically a decent dude, who got dealt
a set of bad cards for your life's journey, which forces you to
scrape by with recycling beer cans to make a buck or 2,
and hoping that someone will bring you some food... ...
... but low and behold you must hear how Swine Glazier
rubs it into you with his Lobster feast to show what a "proud
Jew Glazier is"... and you Abner still suck up to Glazier
the sanctimomonius Swine? What for? No Van neither, huh!

Teresa is Glazier's social worker and even she tries to
avoid the loudmouthing, Twisted Swine Glazier.

What does he need a social worker for. He seems plenty sociable enough already to me.

Weather holding reasonably good here in Gresham, though a bit chilly with a 20 mph east wind blowing and the temp at 41F as of 1:30 PM PST. Sun shining through a thin overcast of clouds.

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM