Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old January 6th 17, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 1:09:29 PM UTC-8, hanson wrote:
Double-A" AA, , alias Mr. "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") is an "Alcoholic Addict", and not
only Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" as the "Double-Asshole" who
yearns to be like Full Swine Glazier, (both being Marxist/Commie
Anarchists who demand free goods & services) & wanted hanson
to stop posting & be dead, like Hate monger Glazier does, to whom
Abner daily sucks up to, ever since Glazier promissed to bequeath
Glazier's stinky Van and Pail to Abner.... and now Abner wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine wrote:
This old man is Eating Maine lobster at Red Lobster.I wish Walmart
had cooked lobster.I eat two with _ More Stupid Palaver_ (MSP).

Abner wrote:
Weather Temps in mid 20s. I just stayed home for a few days.
Kim is surviving staying on buses as much as possible.
One homeless man of 51 froze to death on Monday!

hanson wrote:
Abner, that is a sorry & pitiful situation. So, why did you not
take that old broad, your gf Kim, into you warm hovel? Sheesh!
Abner, you really are becoming calloused like Full Swine Glazier

Abner wrote:
She is welcome to move in with me anytime. I offered again this
week. But you know how women are. She doesn't think it's time
yet. If only I had your silver tongue!

hanson wrote:
Abner, if you talked to he like you did in your 3-liner
above, no wonder she gives you the cold shoulder.
Ask Glazier for advice. He "knows how everthing works".

Glazier has an edge. He has a van!

Double-A

Old January 6th 17, 11:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Been in the 40s when sleeping.I am sleeping in van and keep snug and warm.Hot soup.MSP and Turkey. It is 70 and bright Sun. The days will start getting longer. we had some nice rain,and I hope we get a lot more. Warren my Chinese friend is in Hawaii.His mother has a house there. He sent pictures of the grass skirted Hula girls.WOW Trebert
Old January 7th 17, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

hanson wrote:
Abner, if you talked to he like you did in your 3-liner
above, no wonder she gives you the cold shoulder.
Ask Glazier for advice. He "knows how everthing works".

Abner wrote:
Glazier has an edge. He has a van! (which he bequeathed
to me but he now behaves like an "Indian Giver" and lies!

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine wrote:
I am sleeping in van and keep snug and warm.
Warren my Chinese friend is in Hawaii.
His mother has a house there. He sent pictures of the grass
skirted Hula girls.WOW Trebert.. and there goes Abner's Van

Old January 8th 17, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 2:15:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Been in the 40s when sleeping.I am sleeping in van and keep snug and warm..Hot soup.MSP and Turkey. It is 70 and bright Sun. The days will start getting longer. we had some nice rain,and I hope we get a lot more. Warren my Chinese friend is in Hawaii.His mother has a house there. He sent pictures of the grass skirted Hula girls.WOW Trebert

Up to 78 low of 55.Bright sun.Saw Sandy,but did not go out. She will be at Fullerton State when I give my lectures on QM etc.That is 10 ndays away TreBert
Old January 9th 17, 04:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

the Loudmouth'n Cretin wrote:
"Saw Sandy,but did not go out.(gave me the cold shoulder
again). She will be at Fullerton State when I give my lectures
in the Liberal art Department on Bert's _Quixotic Mentality_
(QM) etc.That is 10 ndays away" after all have seen when I,...

the http://tinyurl.com/Recalcitrant-Swine-Glazier who is
Bert, the un-American Communist, Bigot, Hatemonger,
Full Swine, Face ****ter & Graveyard Vandal does this
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

to his crowd of "Anon Y Mouse" & 8 other Bert-****-eaters
of http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine who
freely & happily laid themselves under Glazier's Sphincter,
especially Iran's "Anon Y. Mouse"
aka Mehram Maleki
being the most fervent of Glazier's sphincter-lickers, & waits
greedily to feast on more of Bert's PFM (Poop For Maleki).

Now, there are new Bert-Turd-Eater-Aspirants in wait, like
"Peter Riedt" , plus "Greysky" aka
"Mathew Orman" , plus "Archie" aka
"Arc Michael" & Kackoby "benj"
Jacoby BJ the y/n-Judeo-Apostate, &
"James McGinn", the "Mad Ginni-pig"
& now the gay kike Notrollovsky

... but not one "got the picture" why Cohen said & meant:
_____ "All of you pigs, 'You must repent' " _____
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkRqQQWu_mA

ever since TB::ert Glazier introduced himself with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
:B:: an IQ of 122", & "I do know how everything works."
:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew that
:B:: got 2 form letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a **** & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daugher Sheri who
:B:: wanted to warehouse me in a nursing home".
:B:: I embarrass my Ggrandkids. They avoid me. Bert
:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud .Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am living in my Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I **** into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure).".
:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "I have lived for too long.. and always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
US Jews who are traitors that have whored down
this nation. How they did it is seen above and why
so, is described & detailed by the eminent Jewish
Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his epic
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Old January 10th 17, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 1:11:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 2:15:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Been in the 40s when sleeping.I am sleeping in van and keep snug and warm.Hot soup.MSP and Turkey. It is 70 and bright Sun. The days will start getting longer. we had some nice rain,and I hope we get a lot more. Warren my Chinese friend is in Hawaii.His mother has a house there. He sent pictures of the grass skirted Hula girls.WOW Trebert

Up to 78 low of 55.Bright sun.Saw Sandy,but did not go out. She will be at Fullerton State when I give my lectures on QM etc.That is 10 ndays away TreBert

Another person froze to death on Portland. A woman this time who had been evicted from her apartment because she couldn't pay the rent.

A woman is currently sitting slouched in a chair in the corner sleeping here at the library, hoping the library security doesn't notice her. Kim has been surviving by sleeping on trains.

Snow has mostly melted here, but more is in the forecast for tomorrow. Currently 35F as of 2:00 PM PST here in Gresham. A little east wind now, but expected to get harder tonight as it gets colder again. Stayed home all weekend through much snow and ice. Hard east winds and temps down to 19F. Fortunate my power stayed on.

Weather has been getting colder all around the world. Something like a hundred homeless people have died in Poland, and even in usually sunny southern Greece,
the people are bewildered seeing snow and ice on their cars!

Double-A

Old January 13th 17, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

People are dying of bacteria that gets into their lungs from sleeping on cold streets.Children too. Its covered up almost 100% here in calif.Families living in cars.no heat.Taken to hospital as DOR.Bodies infecting sick people there so that they have little chance to stay alive. Reality when Trump gives out the order for the use of TANG it might be for the best. Its so sad.. Its so true. Past week we have had more rain than Boston.WOW Cold sleeping.More will die thanks to Bush.Just think how 13.5 trillion could have been used for the people,and not to rich bankers.What Trump saves on not paying taxes for 18 years would have given the poor "HOT CHICKEN SOUP" Like I have been posting "GOPERs kill we the people if it puts a buck in their pocket.We see this everyday.It will get 100% worse in the next 4 years That is a given Trebert
Old January 17th 17, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 2:08:16 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Sick street people I see sharing their blankets WOW GOPers will give them TANG for their sickness .That is a given.Waste Management stock is going up..Get the picture. Trebert
Old January 18th 17, 07:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber g=emc^2" wrote:
In just 5 more days I'm giving a talk at Fullerton State

CSFC. Wish me luck.TreBert, ... and now that day 1-17
2017 has come and is gone, and Bert barks like a dog
into the night at a distant noise he knows nothing about...
and http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-Lying-Swine called
instead the Mental Health Hotline @ (800) 723-8641 & said:

All mental hospitals are now closed. Bert's walking and
sleeping on the streets.If I'm died from shot in back of the
head its because I want the truth to be told. WOW MIT
should do well if it If I was younger I would love to work
on this in a MIT lab. O ya TreBert

hanson wrote:
Glazier, your Dementia & you mental Derangement
has suddenly worsened. You forgot that you were
supposed to in the parking lot of CSFC to talk,...
or did you just lie again, like you compulsively do?

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM