Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old February 28th 17, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Rain cold just about all of Feb.Raining as I type.More and more old deaf people want to get in my class action hearing suit.I have a $3100 hearing aid and just bought at Walgreens a $20 one.$20 works better,and needs no new batteries.Has a charger WOW.Has a $$$$ back garrentee WOW From now on I pay for everything with M&M plastic.I can see no reason for cash money. Lawyer to get big cut of case.No money up front but it will be settled fast.TreBert
Old February 28th 17, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 1:08:55 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 2:36:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Trump not paying taxes for 18 years makes it impossible for anyone ever paying taxes again.Make a list of all he owns.Make a set of books showing his net income. Prove he makes $500,000,000as a pimp,bookie and controls the vig. This is all a given. Trebert

My friend Janet has built up quite a little empire in apartment houses and other real estate by always rolling over the places she sells at a profit into other properties making it all tax deferred. I'm sure Trump does similar things. That's why I have long advocated a tax on net worth rather than income. All income taxes do is keep the poor from ever getting ahead. The rich always find ways to get out of it.

I was surprised when I left home to see the new Dutch Bros. coffee place next to my apartment house is already open for business! Yesterday the steel fence was still up around it and the parking lot still filled with the cars of construction workers. They had put up now sign announcing when the would be opening, yet today there were already a line of cars backed up in the drive through lane! They must have gotten out the word somehow! I am surprised that here in depressed Gresham their business is already so good! I have to give up my dream of being first in line on their opening day to buy the first cup of coffee, and get the valuable first receipt! I had no way of knowing when they would open.

Gresham weather is overcast with occasional rain showers. Current temp 40F. Wind out of the south at 10 mph. Snow in the foothills.

Double-A

M&M has only paid taxes in Fl. None in Ma.and none in Ca.I see to it. I pay no rent WOW Rents go for #1800 a month.No houses being built anymore.Low rent in Anaheim has 3 Mexican families in single bedroom. TreBert
Old February 28th 17, 01:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Bert's _Maggots & Manure_ (M&M) has only paid taxes in Fl. None in Ma.and
none in Ca.I see to it. I pay no rent WOW Rents go for #1800 a month.No
houses being built anymore.Low rent in Anaheim has 3 Mexican families in
single bedroom and
then
http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1]
and he asks:

""""" __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__,

.... after all:
""""" "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
""""" & an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
""""" "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

Old February 28th 17, 02:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
I pay for everything with plastic _Maggots & Manure_
(M&M) then "http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1]
and he asks:

""""" __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__,

.... after all:
""""" "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
""""" & an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works"
""""" "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- said
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017

Old February 28th 17, 10:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:12:06 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Rain cold just about all of Feb.Raining as I type.More and more old deaf people want to get in my class action hearing suit.I have a $3100 hearing aid and just bought at Walgreens a $20 one.$20 works better,and needs no new batteries.Has a charger WOW.Has a $$$$ back garrentee WOW From now on I pay for everything with M&M plastic.I can see no reason for cash money. Lawyer to get big cut of case.No money up front but it will be settled fast.TreBert

All looks like tax deductible business expenses to me. You can deduct any interest charged on that M&M plastic as a deductible business expense too. And don't forget deducting all your mileage. All tax deductible I'm sure. I can't imagine you doing a single thing anymore that does not have a critical M&M business purpose!

The last day of February! I am never sad to see this month go. A calm day here in Gresham. Scattered showers of light rain. Currently 46F as of 1:00 PM PST. Breeze still out of the south. Humidity 69%.

Had my first cup of coffee from the new Dutch Bros. coffee shop nest door to me. Their coffee is very good! There was a line I had to wait in to get my coffee in their small lobby. I can't believe their popularity. The serve a lot of flavored drinks and iced drinks like Starbucks. Coffee was $1..75, which is what it used to be at Starbucks, but I've heard that Starbucks' price has gone up. Fortunately the place to order in the drive through is on the other side of the building from me, so I hear no sound from it in my apartment. The whole old field has been landscaped, but I see no outdoor seating, which Starbucks has at their Gresham drive through. I don't know the hours yet.

Double-A

Old February 28th 17, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:20:51 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

When I had my mail order software business going, Florida tried to demand sales tax from me for selling to a customer in Florida! I figured, they can't arrest me in Oregon for not paying a Florida tax, so I told them to pound sand. Just had to avoid any vacation plans to Florida.

Double-A

Old March 1st 17, 08:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 1:15:29 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I drink only MCdonald coffee every morning with two Fiber Ones.Joined by 5 others to form our breakfast club.Talk weather(today Sun) but cold.Talk Trump.Cars,travel,money,rentals,and best foods. I'm the only one deaf and loves science in this club. Trebert
Old March 1st 17, 09:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Talk Trump" and so, http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1].

Old March 2nd 17, 10:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 11:46:25 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Does their coffee still have the consistency of black tar?

Joined by 5 others to form our breakfast club.Talk weather(today Sun) but cold.Talk Trump.Cars,travel,money,rentals,and best foods. I'm the only one deaf and loves science in this club. Trebert

Doesn't the McDonalds manager ever tell you and your friends to move along? That's what they did to me and my friends. I guess we weren't as popular with McDonalds management.

A lovely 50F now here in Gresham. I am glad to see February go! Still dry today, but there are gathering clouds. Wind is out of the south at 11 mph..

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. It was a lovely day. She is talking about renewing her driver's license and opening a bank account. Good to see her taking positive steps.

Double-A

Old March 2nd 17, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

Very pretty sunny day.heavy shirt weather. since you and Kim are in the same boat you should share.Two can live as cheap as one.Pool a car.Share a business.Add to your SS check and don;t pay taxes.All are plus.I would sell only the best hot dogs on toasted butter buns,and let the customer take care of the dressing.Boiled hot dogs.Some 12'' long.Walk or drive in only. All drinks in large cups.Children drinks 50 cents.Children can win lucky ticket that they will love. Trebert Hotdogs served in nice tray for eating in car. You can build on vacant lot.All 4 walls and roof done in 3 hours.Very cheap.Very new. Open 24-7 Sell 2500 hotdogs a day and make 60 cents on hotdogs and 40 cents on drinks thats $2500 per day.Each month open new stand,and as Jackie Gleason would say And away you go. Keep in mind AA America was once "Apple pie and icecream" Yes this idea is bankable. Once making say $35,000 per month you can start franchizing at $ 25,000 ,and you do the rest.

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM