Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old February 23rd 17, 11:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 12:57:39 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Now 44F as of 12:45 PM PST here in Gresham. Slight wind out of the west at 4 mph. Dry so far. Sun through clouds. Humidity 64%. Snow predicted for tomorrow! At first they said a "dusting". Then they started talking about an inch. The way these forecasts have been underestimated this year, before we are through, we will probably have a foot!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday at the China Garden Buffet. She is all enthused about opening a restaurant, if we can only find an "angel" to back us!

Double-A

AA Take one of those empty eating places in that plaza.Talk to the landlord with kim.Get 3 months free rent by putting in Kim type eating place.Its better than being empty.The landlord is you angle.You can promise him the world,and he might give you a chance.Sandy has no big bucks My rich lady I want to invest in M&M this April. I really like M&M its been good to me.I want to be worth big bucks in 2017.Have three things on the fire. Lots of luck.Give the landload your best shot. Does Kim make Asian food?Tia Chinese Jap ? TreBert PS seeing Sandy now twice a week WOW
Old February 23rd 17, 11:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:35:23 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Now 44F as of 12:45 PM PST here in Gresham. Slight wind out of the west at 4 mph. Dry so far. Sun through clouds. Humidity 64%. Snow predicted for tomorrow! At first they said a "dusting". Then they started talking about an inch. The way these forecasts have been underestimated this year, before we are through, we will probably have a foot!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday at the China Garden Buffet. She is all enthused about opening a restaurant, if we can only find an "angel" to back us!

Double-A

AA Take one of those empty eating places in that plaza.Talk to the landlord with kim.Get 3 months free rent by putting in Kim type eating place.Its better than being empty.The landlord is you angle.You can promise him the world,and he might give you a chance.Sandy has no big bucks My rich lady I want to invest in M&M this April. I really like M&M its been good to me.I want to be worth big bucks in 2017.Have three things on the fire. Lots of luck.Give the landload your best shot. Does Kim make Asian food?Tia Chinese Jap ? TreBert PS seeing Sandy now twice a week WOW

Kim knows all about making Korean and Chinese food like we get at the Buffet.

Have you thought about doing maintenance on apartments for landlords? I thought that might be another application for M&M.

Double-A

Old February 24th 17, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Double-A" Abner wrote:

"reber G=emc^2" , who is
the Face ****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal is
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 that
is lying and promising the world to Abner, but
NO signing over title of Bert's Van and the bucket
that he ****s into, which he bequeathed to Abner:

Pity

Old February 24th 17, 08:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:43:44 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Have you thought about doing maintenance on apartments for landlords? I thought that might be another application for M&M.

Double-A

I francized M&M in Ma. and Florida will do it here in Calif.Also put it out like Tupper ware.There is $1,000,000 to be made with $50,000 investment. I will have an ear operation soon.then away I go. If I did apartments I would have Trump as a customer O ya TreBert
Old February 24th 17, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
I francized _Maggots & Maneur_ (M&M) I will have
an ear operation soon. then away go to be the
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 [1]
who is a Face-****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal,
that brags that hise stolen G=EMC^2 is short for
_Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism_.

Old February 24th 17, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 11:45:00 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 2:43:44 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

I francized M&M in Ma. and Florida will do it here in Calif.Also put it out like Tupper ware.There is $1,000,000 to be made with $50,000 investment. I will have an ear operation soon.then away I go. If I did apartments I would have Trump as a customer O ya TreBert

Imagine that!

Currently 40F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM PST. Light mist. Forecast snow never came. The closest was all the hail that fell yesterday afternoon, which left the ground a little white overnight. Looking forward to February being over!

Double-A

Old February 25th 17, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Suddenly a nice day! Sun is shining. Sky is clear. No wind is blowing. Temp currently 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Expecting Kim to come by this afternoon with some Korean delicacies.

Double-A

Old February 25th 17, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 1:28:48 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 3:24:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

It must have been snow blown of the top of Mt. Baldy.Nothing much on the ground if any.Its not the first offer I got . I will think it over.I feel free the way I am now.71 she could be to young(18 years) She might be over sexed? I told her I'm so deaf.Her house could use a deck,and a picture window over kitchen sink.She lives alone and has 4 bedrooms. Trebert

Do you think she would be interested in a man your age if she were over sexed? She probably has other things in mind. Enjoy the high life she can provide while you can.

A nice warm 51F here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PST. Mostly cloudy with only a few sprinkles of rain so far. Wind out of the south at 15 mph.

I filled out a federal income tax return and was not surprised to learn I owe no taxes again this year! Nice to be in the same tax bracket as Trump!

Sent an email to Gordon Fulks, PhD in physics who writes articles in the local papers disagreeing with the idea of man made global warming. I told him how much I enjoy is articles. He sent me a nice, lengthy, and personalized email in response. He was fired from being a professor at Oregon State just for his views.

Double-A

Double-A

Trump not paying taxes for 18 years makes it impossible for anyone ever paying taxes again.Make a list of all he owns.Make a set of books showing his net income. Prove he makes $500,000,000as a pimp,bookie and controls the vig. This is all a given. Trebert
Old February 26th 17, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

" This is all a given" said Trebert when
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 got
up & complained about everybody, everything incl.
\himself. Then Bert took a **** into the bucket in his
Minnie Mouse Van & complained about Trump & then
http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1].
Old February 27th 17, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 2:36:07 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Trump not paying taxes for 18 years makes it impossible for anyone ever paying taxes again.Make a list of all he owns.Make a set of books showing his net income. Prove he makes $500,000,000as a pimp,bookie and controls the vig. This is all a given. Trebert

My friend Janet has built up quite a little empire in apartment houses and other real estate by always rolling over the places she sells at a profit into other properties making it all tax deferred. I'm sure Trump does similar things. That's why I have long advocated a tax on net worth rather than income. All income taxes do is keep the poor from ever getting ahead. The rich always find ways to get out of it.

I was surprised when I left home to see the new Dutch Bros. coffee place next to my apartment house is already open for business! Yesterday the steel fence was still up around it and the parking lot still filled with the cars of construction workers. They had put up now sign announcing when the would be opening, yet today there were already a line of cars backed up in the drive through lane! They must have gotten out the word somehow! I am surprised that here in depressed Gresham their business is already so good! I have to give up my dream of being first in line on their opening day to buy the first cup of coffee, and get the valuable first receipt! I had no way of knowing when they would open.

Gresham weather is overcast with occasional rain showers. Current temp 40F.. Wind out of the south at 10 mph. Snow in the foothills.

Double-A