For all the Climate weenies

Old June 12th 17, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default For all the Climate weenies

Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...c-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

Old June 13th 17, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...c-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

Climate change is not a myth. IT IS REAL AND PROVEN
As it has been occurring on the earth for millions of years.

Ice ages come and go, areas turn to deserts, areas flood, continental plates
collide that push up mega-mountains that change the wind and weather for
half the earth at a time etc. etc.
It was happening eons before the first hairy-knuckled simian started walking
erect, and it will be happening long after some idiot in the Pentagon
launches all the missiles, and nothing is left moving on earth but mutant 50
foot cockroaches.

Paying the governments all your money in carbon credits won't stop it, nor
will it even buy you 72 virgins when you die.

Old June 13th 17, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Hägar wrote:
[...]

*** Not only that, there were several minor ice ages since
the big one of 12K years ago, such as the Maunder Minimum,
which ended the settlement of Greenland by the Viking, who
then went back to the Old Country and their original profession
of defiling English and Scottish lasses and plundering and
raising general mayhem ...

Old June 13th 17, 05:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

since i heard we only have one planet, until we can get mars habitable,
i like to err on the safety side

marc
Old June 13th 17, 06:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message

since i heard we only have one planet, until we can get mars habitable,
i like to err on the safety side

marc

*** I fully share your concern, Marc. However, we, the US,
are the 8th cleanest country in the World, when it comes to
polluting the environment.
Secondly, even if we spend all the Trillion of dollars the
hucksters and the whiners want us to spend, and if the
present trend of temperature increase persists over the
next 50 years, the best we can do is a reduction of 0.2
degrees. It seems the Great Barrier Reef has already
begun to adapt with its recently discovered Super Coral
and the Polar Bears are multiplying like sewer rats.
So, perhaps a few grains of salt would be in order when
you fall for their sob stories.

Old June 13th 17, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

"Bast" wrote in
news

Hägar wrote:
Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...gpole-global-w
arming-is-myth-58-scientific-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

Climate change is not a myth. IT IS REAL AND PROVEN
As it has been occurring on the earth for millions of years.

Ice ages come and go, areas turn to deserts, areas flood, continental
plates collide that push up mega-mountains that change the wind and
weather for half the earth at a time etc. etc.
It was happening eons before the first hairy-knuckled simian started
walking erect, and it will be happening long after some idiot in the
Pentagon launches all the missiles, and nothing is left moving on
earth but mutant 50 foot cockroaches.

Paying the governments all your money in carbon credits won't stop it,
nor will it even buy you 72 virgins when you die.

72 virgins per infidel? I want to be the gynecologist.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"You're not that stupid. I'm a Savant's idiot kook, to get down to
your level of kook adoration......" - Twonky, adding to his legend.
Old June 15th 17, 05:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

i don't want to bankrupt our USA, if that's what some of you imply,
but i don't care if some countries aren't fully on board either...

7.x billion people, and growing, and we want it all, with few consequences

what do you suggest? leave it for the future to worry about?
[or maybe some of you think - what's the problem? - there's no problem]

i'm far from a earth 1st nut, but i do what little i can, here and there

marc
Old June 15th 17, 06:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message
i don't want to bankrupt our USA, if that's what some of you imply,
but i don't care if some countries aren't fully on board either...
7.x billion people, and growing, and we want it all, with few consequences
what do you suggest? leave it for the future to worry about?
[or maybe some of you think - what's the problem? - there's no problem]
i'm far from a earth 1st nut, but i do what little i can, here and there
marc

*** I did startup on mostly coal fired power plants for about 15 years.
The gases from the furnace pass through Static Precipitators, which
remove 95% of the fly ash, which is then pumped into settling ponds.
The remaining flue gases are passes through huge scrubbers, which
are vats filled with limestone slurry, which removes the remaining
impurities from the flue gas. It gas is now only slightly warmer than
ambient and as clean as the air of any city. That entire venture of
cleanup came about as a direct result of acid rain, experienced in
the early 70s. Since then, technology has improved to the point that
the US is 8th least polluting country of the world, as per the World
Health Organization :
http://gamapserver.who.int/gho/inter...ure/atlas.html

However, the shysters and the opportunists want to make the wealthy
nations like us pay for the mistakes of the "poorer" nation, as China
and India are classified by these Climate zealots. But China and India
put one new coal fired plant on line each week, without any pollution
control equipment at all.

When the playing field is leveled so that every country contributes
according to their pollution contribution, then perhaps we can address
the issue in a sensible fashion. However, we should never bow to
cajoling and blackmail.

Old June 15th 17, 06:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain

"Hägar" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :

Read this and then put away your box of tissues:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...c-papers-2017/

Global Warming, or Climate Change, or Climate Disruption,
is merely a myth, concocted by that great non-scientist,
Al "a massage with happy ending" Gore.

if you take your shower with cold water, this is good for the climate, but
you have your weenie that shrink