Chernobyl deja Vu ???

Old November 23rd 17, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Chernobyl deja Vu ???

"Bast" wrote in message news
Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 à 20:00, Bast a écrit :

The Ruskies were our buddies behind the scenes all through the "cold
war", why would they expose something they were a part of ?
The US let them have the story of first satellite and the first manned
orbit,.....we needed the EVIL ENEMY story to justify the money drain.
Just as they needed the story of the oppresive capitalist americans,
to sell to their own citizens, to cover their money drains.
I have Russian relatives that I talked with in the midst of the cold
war,....and they told me how they were lied to by their government as
well. Just ask yourself,....if the Russians and Cuba were our bitter
enemies,....how did we keep Gitmo going on Cuban soil ??

Damn,.... you are one dumb piece of hillbilly white trash hagar. No
wonder people like Notrol hate all us whities.
Even though, it's okay to be white.

George Orwell perfectly was explaining it in the book "1984"

The governments always find a enemy to justify themselves and to justify
their actions

Yup.
And recently Hitlery was quoted as saying that 1984 was a lesson of WHY we
should all trust Big Btother.

*** I wouldn't trust big "bTother" either, you ditz ...

.....And the antifa libertards STILL support her.

*** as they do the LBGTQ crowd ... something to do with Pavlov ...

Old November 23rd 17, 03:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news
Sylvain wrote:
[...]

A thousand pardons for my mistype, oh keeper of the holy urinal cakes

....And the antifa libertards STILL support her.

*** as they do the LBGTQ crowd ... something to do with Pavlov ...

Ya,.....I still haven't figured that one out yet myself.
I guess they have to worship something.
Although I have yet to meet any LGBT people that can stand the antifa
idiots.

Japan has the next Chernobyl apparently. [email protected] | Policy 97 March 27th 11 06:17 PM
Japan has the next Chernobyl apparently. [email protected] Policy 1 March 18th 11 11:06 PM
Wet deja vu Kent Paul Dolan Amateur Astronomy 0 September 4th 07 10:13 PM
Deja Vu curlyQlink Policy 35 August 23rd 05 09:25 AM
Deja vu Starstuffed Amateur Astronomy 8 November 21st 03 11:39 AM