ASTRO: Eyes with some faint fuzzies identified

Old December 28th 06, 10:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Eyes with some faint fuzzies identified

IC3355 did give me a start at first. Looked like a comet trail rather
than a galaxy. Some of the identified ones have radial velocities of
over 30k while the very faint VCC is listed as receding at only 12.
That makes no sense to me at all. At least according to the NED data I
used to ID these guys. I see a typo with the 2MASX galaxy in the
lower right corner. It has IC in front of it that shouldn't be there.

6" f/4, 10x5 minute binned 1x1, ST-7, Paramount ME

Rick

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EYES-ID.jpg