Richard Cook on the American Meltdown

Old May 1st 08, 03:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
kT

Default Richard Cook on the American Meltdown

Richard Cook on the American Meltdown

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8854

This certainly puts VSE, ESAS, Constellation, Ares and Orion into a
much better perspective. Nothing else makes any sense, nobody in their
right mind would propose this crap as a viable space program.
Old May 1st 08, 03:56 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
American

On Apr 30, 10:53*pm, kT wrote:
Richard Cook on the American Meltdown

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8854

This certainly puts VSE, ESAS, Constellation, Ares and Orion into a
much better perspective. Nothing else makes any sense, nobody in their
right mind would propose this crap as a viable space program.

Thanks, KT, for a great article that addresses many issues.

Here are some highlights of that article that I've commented on:

: Pepys, leaving his gold with the banker, enabled the latter
: to lend it out to a third party. Pepys had his ‘money in the
: bank,’ and the borrower took the gold. The borrower natur-
: ally paid interest on the loan. Pepys received interest on
: his deposit. The same money being (notionally) in the pos-
: session both of Pepys and of the borrower meant an increase
: in the monetary mass of the nation. All the holders of money
: in the nation, therefore, had the value of their holdings
: very slightly diluted. There was a profit to the banker on

The interesting words here are "very slightly diluted". IMO,
it was the "diluter of earnings" whose "monetary mass" was
being inflated towards the second and third borrower(s) of
the 3-party "capitalist" system (i.e., the "sellers",
and "buyers", that became, respectively, the "middle class"
and "lower class", of pure capitalism.

: ‘Smart’ bank financing put him ahead of conventionally
: financed competitors. All three parties gained, at the ex-
: pense of the general public, the value of whose money was
: diluted through inflation of the monetary mass.”

Great observation, however, "smart" only insofar as the
lender's idea that a two-dimensional form of currency should
eternally replace every three- and four-dimensional promise-
market of the faithful's anti-usurer's stock-in-trade.

These salacious acts separate the "head" from the rest of
the body-politic, if the body-politic was supposed to represent
a nation of promise-markets-at-large! In fact, I believe that
whatever that supposedly "top head", in it's perfect world
of unlimited usury, is able to reflect from it's "usurer
head", in terms of its ability (or non-ability) to equally rep-
resent all promise-markets as independent regimes (w.r.t.
each lender's ability to represent the all-markets-move-
forward-with-equal-footing), THEY will find that, because
of the laws of men, or "iron mixed with clay", that THEIR
systems have become polluted with materialism, as the
"ism" will continually reinvent itself in userer contract, esp.
every time the terms of that contract are enforced by the
transnationalist regulators, or the "Fed".

Yet, since Bush's trip to Israel, I am beginning to wonder
if I speak these things in vain to "God and Country" if that
very "God and Country" has become partisan to the very
politics of usury that the founders despised - for it was
BUSH who was given the scroll naming him "Prince of Mishak
and Tubal", referenced as none other than "Gog, Prince of
Persia". (Ezekiel 38)!!!

Will the Almighty divide up America just as America has
divided up the Golan heights????

Man, do we need to pray for revival!

American
Old May 1st 08, 07:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
BradGuth

On Apr 30, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:
Richard Cook on the American Meltdown

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8854

This certainly puts VSE, ESAS, Constellation, Ares and Orion into a
much better perspective. Nothing else makes any sense, nobody in their
right mind would propose this crap as a viable space program.

It's all pretty much another DRAPA conspired ruse/sting, though mostly
this one is upon us village idiots because we've sort of run out of
other nations to pillage and rape, as well as having used up our WMD
card.

Did you ever read "Secrets of the Temple" by William Greider ?
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 1st 08, 08:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
eyeball

On May 1, 1:20 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Apr 30, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:

Richard Cook on the American Meltdown

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8854

This certainly puts VSE, ESAS, Constellation, Ares and Orion into a
much better perspective. Nothing else makes any sense, nobody in their
right mind would propose this crap as a viable space program.

It's all pretty much another DRAPA conspired ruse/sting, though mostly
this one is upon us village idiots because we've sort of run out of
other nations to pillage and rape, as well as having used up our WMD
card.

Did you ever read "Secrets of the Temple" by William Greider ?
. - Brad Guth

So get NASA busy mining asteroids!
Old May 1st 08, 11:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
BradGuth

On Apr 30, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:

Richard Cook on the American Meltdown

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=8854

This certainly puts VSE, ESAS, Constellation, Ares and Orion into a
much better perspective. Nothing else makes any sense, nobody in their
right mind would propose this crap as a viable space program.

It's all pretty much another DRAPA conspired ruse/sting, though mostly
this one is upon us village idiots because we've sort of run out of
other nations to pillage and rape, as well as having used up our WMD
card.

Did you ever read "Secrets of the Temple" by William Greider ?
. - Brad Guth

So get NASA busy mining asteroids!

We already have an asteroid of 7.35e22 kg that's parked in a very
close orbit around Earth as is, plus another little one of 99942/
Apophis coming our way, that with any dumb luck might actually stove
itself into Earth, or best that of encountering our moon would be a
whole lot better outcome.

Our unusually surface massive and otherwise surface mascon populated
moon seems to indicate that it either has an extremely low density
core, if not of something a wee bit porous/hollow.

Not so oddly, our massive and physically dark moon, along with it 2e20
N worth of a mutual tidal influence is by far the primary cause of
global warming, at least ever since the last ice-age this 98.5% fluid
Earth w/moon is ever going to see.

Otherwise, our resident wizard Mook as per usual claims to have all
the best answers, and at not 10% the cost that you or I might think
necessary.
.. - Brad Guth
Old May 2nd 08, 01:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
American

On Apr 30, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:

[...]

Dang it, Guth, you haven't actually READ the info on Apophis, have
you? Well, I have, and I can tell you that there's little or no chance
that we'll ever see a close encounter, so I'm going ahead and rolling
the dice of .000001% uncertainty, if you don't mind... in the
meantime, nobody on God's green earth is EVER going to be able to stop
global warming - not without stopping the sun itself from blasting us,
and any attempts by governments or collectives to force such an agenda
will do so in complete ignorance of where the REAL solutions lie -
that is, FREE, CLEAN UNLIMITED ENERGY of the "promise market" variety.

Just because YOU think books like "Secrets of the Temple" by William
Greider reveal some kind of masterminded plan to subvert humanity is
no reason to believe that the will of Almighty YHWH will not come to
pass in the time period(s) that were predicted by the ancients - so
why do you continually look at the cup as if it were half empty rather
than half full? Why are you only interested in the moon when the
asteroids offer a much more diversified supply of abundant metals? Why
must you only think in terms of people in wasteland structures who
only take measurements of wastelands?

Jeez, get with the program! Where do the opportunities lie? Can't you
envision things outside that box of seven deadly sins? Try the seven
heavenly virtues: humility, kindness, abstinence, chastity, patience,
liberality, and diligence! Therein you will find the secret of
success in anything you do. The same goes for space exploration.
Rather than envision every opportunity as only being contingent upon
some previously unfruitful mission, examine the possibilities in light
of the technological potential that "out-of-the-box" creativity and
scientific intuition offers to similar-minded types, then start making
contacts and building up databases to support your network. To me,
that seems like the best bet, rather than just sitting, soaking, and
souring with useless exploration!

American

BTW, your "Lord Mook" is one of many that share the ideas of how to
accomplish a worthwhile mission to the asteroids, but I believe that
primary and precious metal mining would have to come first, before a
full scale orbital terraforming operation takes place! The reason for
this would be to provide an equally marketable infrastructure, with
which would come a massive shift to orbital job marketization, with a
massive increase in quality job opportunities.
Old May 2nd 08, 03:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
BradGuth

On Apr 30, 7:53 pm, kT wrote:

[...]

And you know this Apophis sucker isn't going to run into anything
along the way that could possibly modify its trek. I'm impressed as
hell, God.

[...]

And your bipolar excuse is ??????

You can't read (except out of context) because ?????

What is it about lord Mook that'll ever benefit other than his
offshore bank accounts? (we're talking fuel/energy, food, housing,
education and medical care)

Can you afford $10/gallon, as well as most everything else inflated?
.. - Brad Guth

Old May 2nd 08, 01:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
Martha Adams

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On May 1, 5:41 pm, American wrote:
On May 1, 6:40 pm, BradGuth wrote:

big snip

What is it about lord Mook that'll ever benefit other than his

. - Brad Guth

Here's Brad Guth -- again -- and I'm impressed with his
capacity for missing the mark by way of large excursions
into florid but empty text.

First, re "lord Mook...." who speaks from at least two
central strengths:

He knows what he's talking about and he knows the math
to say it simply. (This is really interesting -- I've
been reading about steam turbine nozzles and such, and
it's *relevant*.)

Mookie's math is unusual here. He writes about getting
into space and doing something there. Those who post
here who use no math, just stacks of text; who try to
ridicule someone like Mookie, accomplish nothing and go
nowhere; but only hurt and impede useful discussion.

Shakespeare said it perfectly: "A tale told by an idiot.
Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Further, there's a terribly serious side to this
"American meltdown" idea. Namely, the "meltdown" is
actually happening and it's too easy to see. In brief,
it's *made in Washington*. It's a consequence of people
in Washington who promote faith-based belief and
block reality-based research, in a world that's
moving along rapidly.

China and India and the Pacific Rim peoples are
up-and-coming major world powers because there are
billions of them there vs millions of us over
here. They have got some very ugly governments
there, but they work on reality- not faith-based (i.e.,
ignorance-based) principles. Washington, by
comparison, seems to be a good student of the ugly
but to adhere like religion (ha!) to the faith-based.
It is the recipe that got us to here today, and
it's taking us farther in that direction.

Just ask yourself: how *American* are all these
bush nazis you find around these days in government
buildings and in airports? Really? What do they
contribute, what are they actually doing vs our
growing social issues? Really?

We do have an American strength against World challenge,
if we would use it. It's very accessible: it is
*education and technology*. But the current Washington
policies that retard and (for ideological purposes)
block research, that restrict and curb basic education,
completely kill this strength. In the mean time we are
getting told how this is an urgent problem -- American
meltdown -- while Washington ignores its central part
in making it happen. And *right here*, people like
Guth fill space with their rubbish, encouraging those
with something to say, to go away. As I can see, they
do. *Grump*.

Titeotwawki -- mha [sci.spac.policy 2008 May 02]

Old May 2nd 08, 08:35 PM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Fri, 02 May 2008 12:42:25 GMT, "Martha Adams"
wrote:

And *right here*, people like
Guth fill space with their rubbish, encouraging those
with something to say, to go away. As I can see, they
do. *Grump*.

....Which is why, if we can't have their usenet access permanently
terminated, we have *them* permanently terminated.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old May 2nd 08, 11:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.environment
BradGuth

On May 2, 5:42 am, "Martha Adams" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Mook is classical 100% bipolar, which is not saying that his second
hand and otherwise usually third and forth hand expertise of physics
and matters of science isn't interesting and even somewhat
informative, every bit as usable as are the original published books
from which his ideology has been utilizing as his personal
intellectual cache, that is usable information once having weeded out
his ulterior motives and weird all-or-nothing mindset.

What you folks call "rubbish" is simply the cold, hard and easily
enough peer replicated truth, even if it's the hot truths about our
extremely nearby sister planet Venus, or pondering our way through
notions as to whatever's affordably best to do with our moon's L1.

Lord Mook on the other hand is insisting upon spending our hard earned
loot on stuff that for the most part isn't intended to directly
benefit the lower 99.9% of humanity, and in many instances would never
even indirectly benefit those of us that Mook feels are unworthy.

His bipolar stance that he supposedly needs no public funding, and yet
Mook can.t seem to make a move without first getting substantial
public benefits in exchange for his services, is exactly the kind of
proof-positive as to how extensive his bipolar disorder actually is.

I happen to fully agree that our national policy of having been
blocking research and/or going out of their insider way as for
stalking, bashing and/or banishing those involved with such
independent R&D, is the best of reasons as to why the likes of the
Mook 'New World Order' isn't taking place soon enough to please good
old William.
.. - Brad Guth