New Moon mosaïc

Old November 2nd 04, 06:24 PM
Norbert

Default New Moon mosaïc

Hi,

As there was a hole in the clouds this week-end, I realized a new Moon
mosaïc : the Moon on the 17th day. You can see the result here (the picture
is about 300kb) : http://images.ciel.free.fr/Eversion/Moon/Moon17d.html

Pictures taken with a ToucamPro at the focus of my C8, stacking and wavelet
processing by Registax, final assembly with Photoshop.

--
Norbert. (no X for the answer)
======================================

Old November 3rd 04, 08:16 AM
Pete Lawrence

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:24:02 +0100, "Norbert"
wrote:

Hi,

As there was a hole in the clouds this week-end, I realized a new Moon
mosaïc : the Moon on the 17th day. You can see the result here (the picture
is about 300kb) : http://images.ciel.free.fr/Eversion/Moon/Moon17d.html

Pictures taken with a ToucamPro at the focus of my C8, stacking and wavelet
processing by Registax, final assembly with Photoshop.

Wonderful Norbert.
--
Pete Lawrence
http://www.pbl33.co.uk
Old November 3rd 04, 10:34 AM
Paul Evans

"Norbert" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,

As there was a hole in the clouds this week-end, I realized a new Moon
mosaïc : the Moon on the 17th day. You can see the result here (the
picture
is about 300kb) : http://images.ciel.free.fr/Eversion/Moon/Moon17d.html

Pictures taken with a ToucamPro at the focus of my C8, stacking and
wavelet
processing by Registax, final assembly with Photoshop.

--
Norbert. (no X for the answer)
======================================
knowing the universe - stellar and galaxies evolution
http://nrumiano.free.fr
images of the sky http://images.ciel.free.fr
======================================

That is, without doubt, the finest picture of the Moon I have ever seen!

Paul.
http://www.pevans.me.uk

Old November 3rd 04, 08:12 PM
Norbert

Paul Evans nous a écrit :

That is, without doubt, the finest picture of the Moon I have ever
seen!

Thanks, Pete and Paul.
I found more difficult to take pictures with a decreasing moon that during
the first part of the lunar moon. Contrasts seem to be higher, so the
pictures are 'harder'.
Nevertheless, I will try again

--
Norbert. (no X for the answer)
======================================

Old November 3rd 04, 11:44 PM
fasteddy

wrote:

Hi,

As there was a hole in the clouds this week-end, I realized a new Moon
mosaïc : the Moon on the 17th day. You can see the result here (the
picture
is about 300kb) : http://images.ciel.free.fr/Eversion/Moon/Moon17d.html

Pictures taken with a ToucamPro at the focus of my C8, stacking and
wavelet
processing by Registax, final assembly with Photoshop.

Wow, that's fantastic!

Thanks for sharing it... inspiration for a beginner like me.
Cheers
Eddy

Old November 7th 04, 12:46 AM
CLT

Beautiful!

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
And the Lunar Picture of the Day http://www.lpod.org/
************************************

. ..

Old November 7th 04, 08:57 PM
Norbert

CLT nous a écrit :

Beautiful!

Thanks, Chuck.

Clear Skies

Clear skies for you, too. But for the moment, it's clouds and clouds and ...

--
Norbert. (no X for the answer)

Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat UK Astronomy 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM