departing toast

Old September 23rd 20, 11:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy
snidely

Default departing toast

From sci.space.station (where I may complete the 2016 posts before
long)

there's

quote
http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/us...sa-tv-coverage

One month after launching from NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility in
Virginia, Orbital ATK’s Cygnus cargo spacecraft is set to leave the
International Space Station at 8:20 a.m. EST Monday, Nov. 21
/quote

Have the ISS crews seen the plasma trail of a departing vessel? Are
there videos out there for that?

Have meteor watchers shared the ground-based video of the plasma trail
of a departing vessel?

/dps

--
Maybe C282Y is simply one of the hangers-on, a groupie following a
future guitar god of the human genome: an allele with undiscovered
Old September 23rd 20, 11:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
snidely

On Wednesday, Snidely pointed out that ...
From sci.space.station (where I may complete the 2016 posts before long)

there's

quote
http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/us...sa-tv-coverage

One month after launching from NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia,
Orbital ATK’s Cygnus cargo spacecraft is set to leave the International Space
Station at 8:20 a.m. EST Monday, Nov. 21
/quote

Have the ISS crews seen the plasma trail of a departing vessel? Are there
videos out there for that?

Have meteor watchers shared the ground-based video of the plasma trail of a
departing vessel?

Okay, I found this fairly quickly:
URL:https://space.stackexchange.com/questions/22054/what-is-making-the-glow-from-this-image-of-sts-135-going-home-de-orbit-burn-or/22055

/dps

--
I have always been glad we weren't killed that night. I do not know
any particular reason, but I have always been glad.
Old September 23rd 20, 11:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
snidely

Snidely noted that:
On Wednesday, Snidely pointed out that ...
From sci.space.station (where I may complete the 2016 posts before long)

there's

quote
http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/us...sa-tv-coverage

One month after launching from NASA’s Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia,
Orbital ATK’s Cygnus cargo spacecraft is set to leave the International
Space Station at 8:20 a.m. EST Monday, Nov. 21
/quote

Have the ISS crews seen the plasma trail of a departing vessel? Are there
videos out there for that?

Have meteor watchers shared the ground-based video of the plasma trail of a
departing vessel?

Okay, I found this fairly quickly:
URL:https://space.stackexchange.com/questions/22054/what-is-making-the-glow-from-this-image-of-sts-135-going-home-de-orbit-burn-or/22055

That includes both station and ground views of trails of shuttles.

This is ground views of a satellite:
URL:https://spaceflight101.com/re-entry/planet-labs-earth-observation-satellite-burns-up-over-english-channel/

/dps

--
The presence of this syntax results from the fact that SQLite is really
a Tcl extension that has escaped into the wild.
Old September 27th 20, 02:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Not exactly returning spacecraft rather departure...

Delta IVH on fire! (not really)

https://i.stack.imgur.com/QKUT2.jpg

Dave