Wormholes

Old May 22nd 06, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Wormholes

You don't control my future, you idiotic moronic WarpHole!

Your constant predictions of DOOM AND GLOOM will soon show how far off
these are! JUST THREE DAYS LEFT on the first comet (SW3)! I can't
wait!

All of a sudden you HOPE it will not hit the Earth? I thought the sky
is falling, fool!

Saul Levy

On 22 May 2006 10:51:54 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Maybe... but I will check it out for your securite... I really hope it
will not HIT our beloved world. Can you Imagine what for catastrophe
that will be. and this danger is only a few days away. But what can
Warhol do more to warn the world from the coming heavens voice, the
messenger that must annouce the Cometh of Wormwoood of 2012... For once
I which you where right Saul... that would be a miracle... but can man
escape his future? thats the question...

Saul Levy wrote:
You're full of ****, as usual, WarpHole! This stuff belongs on Hoax
to Hoax!

Saul Levy

Old May 24th 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy

you remind me of something long-forgotten, long-past, yet tragically
still very much with us.

The trueth behind the trueth as we know it..

I don't know what kind of mind-altering substances you are on, but keep
them out of my porridge if you will... Tee hee...like that silly
movie...what was that called? Brainstorm. Saul has said so many
brilliant things that he's forgotten them all!.. Metropolis is shaken
by tiny sonic booms. Wormholes, charred by meteoric heat, sprout
magically in all kinds of things: plate glass, masonry, antique
ceramics, electric mixers, wood, household pets, and citizens. Some of
the sperm will crack lightspeed. The Metropolis night comes alive with
a network of narrow, eerie blue lines of zdaff zdaff cometh radiation.

Old May 24th 06, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Awww, I just can't forget how much of an idiot and moron you are,
WarpHole!

One day left...

Saul Levy

Old May 26th 06, 01:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Wormholes and Reality

Reality is when wormhole thinking became popular about 25 years ago that
had to include multi-universes. That gave us an overview of the cosmos.
A wormhole connects my universe with Bert's It is not a missing link.
It is a way of crossing over spacetimes Treb

Old May 29th 06, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Best to keep in mind Einstien's General Relativity has been proven right
for all most 100 years. It predicted black holes,and wormholes. We
have holes in the quantum realm. That is where wormholes will be found
in the near future. Trebert

Old May 30th 06, 07:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Best to keep in mind Einstien's General Relativity has been proven right
for all most 100 years. It predicted black holes,and wormholes.

Where? No on has "seen" one. Einstein never predicted those. It's
those science fiction booksellers that have hijacked his theory that
claim such.

We
have holes in the quantum realm. That is where wormholes will be found
in the near future. Trebert

Don't bet the farm on it!

Double-A

P.S. Someone did find a wormhole in Newton's apple, but not in his
theory.

Old May 30th 06, 01:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A In the near future wormholes will be just as popular as black
holes are today. Reality is they are two sides to the same coin. Best
to keep in mind a wormhole is a highly distorted region of
spacetime(sound familiar) Yes they are allowed by the general theory of
relativity. Guth believes in wormholes. Double-A I'm not sure how
Bert and I made our connection,but I'm not ruling out wormholes.
Wormholes are theorized to connect universes,and that fits. I
have an idea that only a "singularity" can pass through a wormhole and
when I run with this idea lots of other interesting ideas come to mind.
Treb

Old May 30th 06, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A In the near future wormholes will be just as popular as black
holes are today. Reality is they are two sides to the same coin. Best
to keep in mind a wormhole is a highly distorted region of
spacetime(sound familiar) Yes they are allowed by the general theory of
relativity. Guth believes in wormholes. Double-A I'm not sure how
Bert and I made our connection,but I'm not ruling out wormholes.
Wormholes are theorized to connect universes,and that fits. I
have an idea that only a "singularity" can pass through a wormhole and
when I run with this idea lots of other interesting ideas come to mind.
Treb

Hmmm. I thought a wormhole was supposed to BE a singularity, one with
a lot of "spin".

Double-A

Old May 30th 06, 09:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Douvble-A What you just posted begs the question (Why not?) Trebert

Old May 31st 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Double-A wrote:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Best to keep in mind Einstien's General Relativity has been proven right
for all most 100 years. It predicted black holes,and wormholes.

Where? No on has "seen" one. Einstein never predicted those. It's
those science fiction booksellers that have hijacked his theory that
claim such.

There is a lot of indirect observational evidence. But I forget, this
would contradict your preconceived notions. My bad.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity