Causation - A problem with negative mass. Negastive mass implies imaginary mass

Old October 1st 05, 08:36 PM
brian a m stuckless

Default Causation - A problem with negative mass. Negastive mass implies imaginary mass

The GUESS "negative mass" is NOT REAL, either.
There is NO REAL EARth - Sun mass, or Sun - EARth mass.
A calculated DiFFERENCE between two mass is NOT *REAL* mass.

Are we distinguishing the SAME "UNphysical" mass.?!!
Yours, La PoEsy of "UNphysical" Equivalent SYNONYMs, eh.?!!

Can you fit tacyons in the following general SPACE equation.?

[BH gps.wpd]; BLACK HOLE Blue Stars & accretion discs
GUESS BH observer to Blue Star AMBiENCE is assessed, as follows:

PREAMBLE: AMBiENT DENSiTY actually refracts VELOCiTY c.!!
VELOCiTY c is a MATHEMATiCAL constant, like pi.!!
You can ONLY c c CONSTANT ..in the EQUATiON, c.!!
The AMBiENT density CANNOT be addressed in GR-Tivity, so c
gets "PEGGED".!! Subsequent ERROR is SPACEtime CURVATURE.!!
[ This is the SAME SiTUATiON as with the PiONEER ANOMALY.!! ]

You will assume an ambient DENSiTY GRADiENT, as per the following;
( BLACK HOLE Blue Stars & accretion disc factor analysis ):

For GPS, this equation gives ATOMiC clock PREset FACTOR = _________
= (Very Low ~ BLUE STAR Orbit period tb) / (t1 - tb)
= BH observer radius AMBiENT density / STAR's orbital density d3
= (OBSERVERs ambient PARTiCLE COUNT/m^3) / STAR's orbital COUNT/m^3
= ( _________ molpart/m^3) / ( __________ molpart/m^3)
= (v1^2 - vb^2) / 2*c^2
= (rA*gA - r3*g3) / 2*c^2
= G*M1*[{1/(n1 - 1)*rA} - {1/(n3 - 1)*r3}] / c^2
(fA - fb) / fb
= [{G*M1 / {(n1 - 1)*rA}} - {G*M1 / {(n3 - 1)*r3}}] / c^2
= (Stuckless rS)*[{1 / (n1 - 1)*rA} - {1 / (n3 - 1)*r3}] / 2 .!!

1. Radii rA and r3 MORE relevant to BH BLUE STARs THAN velocity, vb.
2. CAViTY n=0 only & always in GR & Newton Tivity (BOTH no AMBiENT).
3. The BOTTOM line, of the above EQUATiON, is ALL you NEED to SOLVE.
4. The ABOVE equation gives --what would have to be the SYNONYMOUS
atomic-clock-PRE-set FACTOR for *NO ANOMALY*, at OBSERVER radius rA.

M1 = Mass of EARth (or SUN, Pioneer, BLACK HOLE's example, as here).
G = Gravitational Constant.
r3 = radius of STARs or rocket VLO. (or STAR orbit radius, as here).
rA = radius of orbiting clock's orbit. (..OBSERVERs DiSTANCE, here).
v1 = 2*pi*rA/t1 = orbital speed of orbiting OBSERVER. (..Etc ..etc).
vb = 2*pi*r3/t3 = speed of the EARth clock (BLACK HOLE frame).
v1^2 = rA*g = (vescape)^2 / 2*(n - 1) = G*M1 / (n - 1)*rA
[ m1*c/h=nL/wl=fL/c=pL/h=nA/2*pi*rA=eV/h*fA*rA=pA/h*rA ].!!

The GUESS ambient density is ADDRESSED, with (n - 1), as follows:
G*M1/(n - 1)=G*M1*m1/(mD - m1)=r1*v1^2=r1^2*g=nA*wl*v1^2/ 2*pi*nL
[ ..whe c = wl*f / nL = 2*pi*r1 / nA*tbob = 1 / Uo*Eo*c ].!!
1. Fine Structure VARiABLE (n - 1) = (mD - m1) / m1 ,..
..where mD is EQUiVALENT ambient DisCHARGE mass from m1
..and where (n) = mD / m1 ..provides the + or - sign.
2. For BLACK HOLE M1 each Blue Star, m1, has a CAViTiY n.
3. HERE the observer is on the OUTside of the BLUE STARs.
4. GUESS 3-d Stuckless rS was Schwartzchild radius in GR.

Go c WordPerfect file [BH gps.wpd] & c, pi-Like
Go c COSmic reLiEF U_o c GUESS nomenclature
Go c info itsy-bitsy bytes PLANCK TEMPERATURE .

BLACK HOLE blue star discs result DiRECTLY from factor c^2/f_b.
[ The GUESS Kinematic ViSCOSiTY & DiFFUSiON "ambience" FACTOR. ]

Typos, *ViSCOSiTY* & *assessed*, CORRECTED.!! Thanks Ken.!!
Physics USED TO BE hard, but GUESS simplified all THAT.!!

Go c below, iAN.!! And you FORGOT to dot your i.!!
Go c info itsy-bitsy bytes .

```Brian

wrote:
Imaginary mass is tacyons.

Jack Sarfetti has been talking for some time about a warp drive. I
would like to highlight the paradoxes of Faster than Light (FTL) travel
in any shape of form. Basically FTL can, by looking at different frames
of reference imply travel back in time. This is often stated in the
form of the Grandfather paradox which states that you cannot go back
and kill your grandfather.

If we have only particles (tachyons) FTL the consistency principle can
be maintained by the use of Feynman diagrams. In a historical epoch the
tachyons will be near their ground state and so will have little
perceived effect. They will not have no effect because tachyons will
set up and preserve a timeline. Large chaotic departures from
equilibrium will cause a departure from the ground state.

On the other hand if we have FTL with spaceships of any description the
paradox is there. Let us consider 2 wormholes whose mouths are 1000
light years apart. Let us assume that they can be traversed instantly
and the mouths are stationary wrt. each other. Wormholes by the way are
not black holes they are open structures which are stabilized by
negative energy. Now let us cansider another pair of wormholes, also
1000ly apart which are traveling from the first location to the second
at a high speed. Our spaceship accelerates into this wormhole. It will
grandparents.

If we have a network of wormholes then it will form an AETHER -
horrible word. There is no contracdiction provided we do not constructs
wormholes in a different frame. A warp drive is no different. The
Enterprise first moves away from its destination using impulse power
and then travels 1000ly under warp drive. We get the same paradox.

These thought experiments should sow the seed of doubt in our minds as
to whether or not it is possible to create negative energy. If we can
apply warp drive in one FOR but not another it must mean either:-

1) Negative energy does not exist.
2) If it does it is moderated by tachyons. It is subject to tachyonic
force. Negative mass/energy does not like the use of impulse drive.
Impulse drive will cause tachyons to go to the distant parts of the
Universe.
3) Exactly the same thing applies to wormholes.

At t=0 there is no causation - by definition. Hence at the big bang
negative mass was free to cause unlimited inflation. It cannot do the
same thing now. Negative mass may occur at specific times in the
history of the Universe because of curvature of branes in a fifth
dimension, but this fifth dimension is not under our control.

Similarly if we attempt to create negative energy by any method. Jack
is talking about super conducting discs we will create tacyons, as
tachyons are an integral part of negative mass. They must be because of
causality considerations. The mathematics of wormholes is perfectly
correct, as is Jack's on the torsion warp drive. Thus any violation of
causality calls into question negative mass itself and its behavior.

It would seem that if Inflation is indeed the true explanation of the
Universe, tacyons must have played an integral role, ad may still do in
terms of the expansion of the Universe.

Is there anything in this?