As soon as possible Asps Members in Videoconference at APEC

Old May 16th 21, 10:34 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Default As soon as possible Asps Members in Videoconference at APEC

As soon as possible Asps Members in Videoconference at APEC https://www.altpropulsion.com/

SUB321N reactionless Prototype in progress # 8

1) Thermal dissipation in part NOW present: which avoids / lengthens the times of several "smokes" and combustion starts

2) Improvement of structure stability under pressure for durations greater than 6 - 7 min

3) Better impedance matching… even if you don't get where you want to go

4) Different timing thrusts and inertial states

5) Inexplicable "for now" NEW explosions of thrust that reach almost 1 gram! …. But I have a suspicion 😊

6) Exceeding the threshold of 14 grams of thrust!

7) The Warmeleitpaste seems to infect the area a little 😊

8) Klaatu Barada Nikto! … If the thermal dissipation works at its best…. Together with other…. it seems that the prototype drives the input power and not the preamp 😊… basically it's SUB321N which sometimes wants 100 Watts, or 400 or 500 Watts of input power. So for the paranoid of artificial dementia I should deduce that PNN tends towards self-awareness or that it self-pilots itself! 😊 😊 😊… .. but I don't believ

Old May 17th 21, 10:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
pnn calmagorod

Il giorno domenica 16 maggio 2021 alle 11:34:34 UTC+2 pnn calmagorod ha scritto:
[...]

Foto del profilo di pnn calmagorod
pnn calmagorod
11:24 (5 minuti fa)
Il giorno lunedì 17 maggio 2021 alle 10:45:03 UTC+2 Arne Saknussemm ha scritto:
:: On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:12:29 +0200
:: (it.discussioni.misteri)
::
:: Lillo wrote:

"How to Build a Flying Saucer (And Save the Planet): Theory,
Technology, Proof"

oltre ad altri sull'antigravitÃ*.

https://www.altpropulsion.com/people/

LOL

oggettivamente sono migliori del "vostro primo CEO" dell'astronautica a supposte
http://www.asps.it/ohcomeportilecalze.jpg
magnificamente specializzato ... e jellato :-)
in secula seculorum
nel
NON CONQUISTARE MAI UN CAZZO ....

e sballo