A Thank You To 'dumpster4'

Old February 9th 21, 05:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default A Thank You To 'dumpster4'

I don't think anybody has ever thanked dumpster4 for posting interesting
news articles here in sci.space.policy.

I actually like to see these posts here instead of a moderated news
group, because it allows instant discussion on these topical items.

So personally, from me, thank you for posting these interesting news items.

Dave
Old February 9th 21, 09:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"David Spain" wrote in message ...

I don't think anybody has ever thanked dumpster4 for posting interesting
news articles here in sci.space.policy.

I actually like to see these posts here instead of a moderated news group,
because it allows instant discussion on these topical items.

I will agree it's faster, but in general unless I'm on vacation, posts made
to the moderated sci.space.tech sci.space.science are turned around the same
day.

So personally, from me, thank you for posting these interesting news items.

Dave

IT Disaster Response -
https://www.amazon.com/Disaster-Resp...dp/1484221834/

Old February 9th 21, 09:36 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

"Greg (Strider) Moore" writes:

"David Spain" wrote in message ...

I don't think anybody has ever thanked dumpster4 for posting interesting
news articles here in sci.space.policy.

I actually like to see these posts here instead of a moderated news group,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
because it allows instant discussion on these topical items.

I will agree it's faster, but in general unless I'm on vacation, posts made to
the moderated sci.space.tech sci.space.science are turned around the same day.

So personally, from me, thank you for posting these interesting news items.

Dave

Greg,

That phrase should have been elided. It was not my intent to say I don't
also appreciate the news and the back and forth in the moderated
groups. It's just that it's *slightly* quicker here.

Thank you for your efforts in sci.space.science and sci.space.tech I
follow those as well.

Dave
Old February 10th 21, 09:35 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

"Greg (Strider) Moore" writes:

[...]

Oh no offense was taken. I just wanted folks to realize that the groups
still exist and are actively moderated.

I'd love to see them revive, but for now, I'll what I can get.

We really need to try to attract more people here, but I don't see how.