Wormholes And Carpel Tunnel

Old August 18th 13, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Wormholes And Carpel Tunnel

On Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:33:38 PM UTC-4, Kevin Barry wrote:
What wormholes are in reality is a means to convey a handshake across a void. When you shake hands, your carpel tunnels resonate with your partner. Rice University only conveys information to The California Institute of Technology (CalTech) via a wormhole... The reason why I know this is because I was inside of Rice University's scanning tunneler yesterday and it was very exciting for me and I thank you Rice for allowing that to happen... The CIA cleans bees and so they want to reactivate booer-pi from retirement... Did I happen to mention that I am half psychotic? Well, for those who think it is a good idea to push my buttons Wormhole is tricky I think of it as a vortex created by a long gravity field. Can't last long and only sub-particles can get through TreBert

FLIP

then I would advise against that action for future reference... Informational tags?... Well, that is how Hawkin communicates with his circle and I got one from him a few hours ago... Aren't time stamps, temperature stamps, and the speed of light faster than an informational tag? (bullet sweat)... He doesn't seem to think so... Please convey (bullet sweat) to Soledad O'Brian for her cosmic profile given that she has the cosmic eye that supports me. Sincerely,

DRILL,LL,LITL,exclusive,exclusable,5body,NASA

Apparently, exclusable (or excludable) is some type of word needed to do the 5 body problem... Sorry

What!!What!! is TEETH OF HYDRA

SERPENT OF LOCH NESS MONSTER

PARTING OF THE RED SEA

WALLS OF JERICHO,LL

TOOOL,TOOL^,66

It seems impossible that [,],(,),\,|,and / should create such difficulties for William Gates III but he should know that there is some indication that I have a handle on these along with 6o9 which applies to the shadow of deceit matrix which I feel means that I've been unfairly maligned due to the fact that everybody else does it, so why can't I?

THE PREVIOUS IS A STATEMENT I MAKE AS A CLAIM FOR STATE.USURP DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

CHITTY,CHITTY,BANG,BANG IS ON A 1,2 WEEK SCHEDULE. YESTERDAY WAS SHOCK THE MONKEY.ON PARSE FCC.PARSE HAWKIN CHAIR, FIVE LEGS SUPPORTING.

Five legs support Hawkin's Chair...

Hawkin

Kevin B. Murphy

D. Catherine AUST

Elizabeth The Great

John Nash

Everyone says the fifth leg always gets munched... Then why do the N. Korean's has supreme overconfidence that that won't happen?

Basically, what comes about is that I shook Newt Gingrich's hand and our carpel tunnels are matched.

UT,NV

The Bush Family needs to transfer their 'Nuclear Cap Removal Kit' to Newt Gingrich so that USURP (DEMONCRATIC,DEMOCRATIC) PARTY doesn't happen in reality.

Old August 21st 13, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:58:11 PM UTC-5, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Saturday, August 17, 2013 1:33:38 PM UTC-4, Kevin Barry wrote:

What wormholes are in reality is a means to convey a handshake across a void. When you shake hands, your carpel tunnels resonate with your partner.. Rice University only conveys information to The California Institute of Technology (CalTech) via a wormhole... The reason why I know this is because I was inside of Rice University's scanning tunneler yesterday and it was very exciting for me and I thank you Rice for allowing that to happen... The CIA cleans bees and so they want to reactivate booer-pi from retirement... Did I happen to mention that I am half psychotic? Well, for those who think it is a good idea to push my buttons Wormhole is tricky I think of it as a vortex created by a long gravity field. Can't last long and only sub-particles can get through TreBert

And that's fine but the idea to consider is that... if I can't escape the CIA because I have to get through a clean room, then how do I get through a clean room? I get through with hypnosis and the same is true with a wormhole. Getting through a wormhole is mostly about hypnosis and half psychosis. The ambiguous thing is warped space. Getting through from CIA to Rice and then getting through from Rice to CalTech means I should find myself with warped space concerns and so therefore, are the cards simply stacked against me just because warped space can only be controlled in the appropriate environment? It must be the case that I have the cosmic eye... So who can prove the bisection of the cosmic eye?

Problem With Wormholes G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 1 February 18th 12 03:11 PM
Forget Wormholes and Warp - Inflation is 99.99999% certain Ian Parker Astronomy Misc 30 August 9th 08 10:44 PM
Micro Wormholes Fit G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 May 6th 08 08:57 PM
Wormholes G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 20 May 31st 06 06:01 AM
Are Wormholes Tunnels for Time Travel? SuperCool Plasma Misc 0 September 18th 05 08:41 PM