Equinox March 2013

Old March 19th 13, 07:48 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default Equinox March 2013

In the year 2007 the polar coordinates of Uranus turned through the
circle of illumination and so the equinox event happened -

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/planetary/u...e/science2.jpg

The Earth does exactly the same thing in a few days as the turning of
the Earth, as a component of its annual orbital motion,brings Spring
to the people of the northern part of the Earth and polar twilight and
eventually polar night at the South pole.

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/...mericas250.jpg

This insight where the polar coordinates are carried around in a
circle to the central Sun is being obscured by the old axial
precession idea that is still adhered to by people who cannot
interpret the imaging of Uranus correctly and apply the same lessons
to the Earth -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Earth_precession.svg

The more the genuine astronomer makes sense of the images of
Uranus,the more they will realize why the old 'tilt' explanation and
axial precession are unsuitable for 21st century concerns.The images
do not lie even if men choose to or try to disrupt their emergence
into wider circulation.

Old March 19th 13, 08:08 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Nicholson

Default Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?
Old March 19th 13, 03:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

I guess observers here are simply not familiar with looking at daily
and orbital motions separately or in combination after centuries of
indoctrination which trries to run everything off the rotational
inclination of the Earth for how else to account for the astonishing
inability to look at the polar day/night cycle and its orbital
cause.Just as comets and other once-off events are the bread and
butter of magnification guys,the ability to interpret the orbital
component of orbital motion as one would look at that motion in
isolation from its orbital path which recognizing that path,shows that
axial precession must give way to the more lively and more satisfying
explanation for the seasons and natural noon cycle variability.

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/planetary/u...e/science2.jpg

No point in having telescopes worth hundreds of millions if there is
nobody good enough to put the visual data in context.

How I wish people were not so dreary and could enjoy those images as
though they told a story of something new and worthwhile - something
the people of this planet need more than ever.
Old March 19th 13, 04:27 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Nicholson

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?
Old March 20th 13, 05:44 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

I have to shake my head sometimes when I seen what contemporaries are
prepared to do in order to keep the 'tilt' explanation for the seasons
-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seasonearth.png

The circle of illumination is always at right angles to the central
Sun and the polar coordinates are carried around in a circle and
through the circle of illumination,all it takes is to apply actual
images of the Earth and draw lesson from Uranus -

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/...americas250.jp

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/planetary/u...e/science2.jpg

Surely people are not so dreary and so desperate as to doctor imaging
of the circle of illumination as the Wikipedia image does in order to
avoid the fluid explanation provided by introducing the orbital
component which moves the polar coordinates in an annual circle ?.
Old March 20th 13, 06:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

oriel36 wrote:
I have to shake my head sometimes when I seen what contemporaries are
prepared to do in order to keep the 'tilt' explanation for the seasons
-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seasonearth.png

The circle of illumination is always at right angles to the central
Sun and the polar coordinates are carried around in a circle and
through the circle of illumination,all it takes is to apply actual
images of the Earth and draw lesson from Uranus -

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/...americas250.jp

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/planetary/u...e/science2.jpg

Surely people are not so dreary and so desperate as to doctor imaging
of the circle of illumination as the Wikipedia image does in order to
avoid the fluid explanation provided by introducing the orbital
component which moves the polar coordinates in an annual circle ?.

Open your mind.
What if the image is not do tired?
What would this mean for your theories?
Old March 20th 13, 06:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

On Mar 20, 7:15*am, Mike Collins wrote:
oriel36 wrote:
[...]

I don't have a theory,if you can find the cause of the seasons by
varying the angle of the circle of illumination acceptable,as
Wikipedia have done,then that shows desperation and nothing else -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seasonearth.png

Maybe you would like to rephrase your question due to the typo.

Old March 20th 13, 08:10 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Nicholson

Oriel crank, nutter or bot - frankly who cares?

Old March 20th 13, 12:13 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Mar 20, 12:31*am, oriel36 wrote:

I don't have a theory,if you can find the cause of the seasons by
varying the angle of the circle of illumination acceptable

You are absolutely correct that the circle of illumination doesn't
move - the Sun doesn't jump off the ecliptic.

But the pictures aren't "doctored" in the sense of being retouched.
They're simply rotated to put Earth's geographical North Pole at the
top, instead of consistently having ecliptic north at the top. This
emphasizes that different parts of the Earth get more sunlight at
different seasons - it emphasizes the effects instead of the cause.

John Savard
Old March 20th 13, 10:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, March 19, 2013 10:44:26 PM UTC-7, oriel36 wrote:
I have to shake my head sometimes when I seen what contemporaries are

prepared to do in order to keep the 'tilt' explanation for the seasons

-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Seasonearth.png

You do realize, one would hope, that these are not actual photographs, right? In the author's own words...

"This image was generated by my own solar system viewing software."

.... and what it is demonstrating is obviously shown on an synthetically "untilted" Earth, which is why the Sun seems to shine from various positions.

It is all about perspective, to which you have many times admitted that you simply don't understand.