Z Optical

Old November 26th 03, 12:13 AM
Banjo

Default Z Optical

I have a 10" Z-Scope I purchased, oh, 10 years or so ago. It is a great
scope. One day, long ago, I went out to his shop and found it was gone.

I have always wondered if anyone knows what happened, and where he might be
now.

-Phil

Old November 27th 03, 02:07 AM
JMcad94630

Phil, I also have a 10" Z Scope that I purchased from Mr. Z about 8 years ago.
I had a question that i wanted to ask him some time later, so I tried to call
him. No luck. I tried information in Stafford, TX and still was not able to
contact him. I don't know what happened to Mr. Z or his business. Due to not
seeing any ads in the astronomy mags anymore, I assume that the company is
defunct, for whatever reason.

Best Wishes,

Jeff McAdams