antagonists digest, volume 2453076

Old March 11th 04, 08:53 PM

Default antagonists digest, volume 2453076

Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

antagonist # today total aliases
-------------- ------- ----- -------
bartlo 36 63 Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, The Ice Cream Bandit, ,
kohl 14 35
cypherpunk 7 21 Frederick Shorts
mandic 3 11
drpostman 3 9
phoenix 1 7 Phoenix, Master, Boss, Anna Konda, Klytus, Davie Tholen
freddy 2 2
phillips 2 2
chunder 1 1
flonkenstein 1
nightingale 1 1
osterwald 1 1
stan 1 1
xemblonsky 1 1
-------------- ------- -----

Raoul Xemblonsky III writes:

1 I just plonked myself for good measure...

What does that have to do with astronomy, Xemblonsky?

Cardinal Chunder writes:

1 The poor kook doesn't like this link at all:

1 Too close for comfort perhaps?

What does that have to do with astronomy, Chunder?

nightingale writes:

1501 Don't you guys have anything better to do with your lives?

1502 It's only digest-worthy if it's off-topic and involving him. I'm sure
1502 he's including the ones that belong - I'm still next after Jerry on the
1502 antagonists list.

1502 LOL! It would have to be a pretty large tree to have a branch here for
1502 me & another in the US for him.

1503 A musician. Check out the website of the band he plays with.

1503 Do tell.

1504 Until recently we did - it's part of the discontinued operations.

1504 LOL! Actually, Tholen has a point there.

1505 You can be alone without being lonely.

1506 Perhaps he was just too busy dealing with the increased volume here and
1506 in other groups.

1507 But that wouldn't work for the part of the world I'm in - we need to
1507 pick a tree from somewhere more central.

1508 Nice of you guys to include his email address. I've never seen him post
1508 using his real email or give it on the group - perhaps he did not want
1508 it posted everywhere like that?

1509 Drummers aren't musicians?

1510 It's a piece for orchestra that is similar in some ways to "and the
1510 mountains rising nowhere". I listened to it on an old LP at the library
1510 and think it's quite beautiful. I wonder if it's been put out on CD.

1511 As if being active on one group, and checking in on a few others from
1511 time, to time compares with the actions of you and the other trolls.
1511 There must be more interesting & fun things you could devote your
1511 attention to than stalking somebody across so many newsgroups & going
1511 out of your way to be a pest.

What does most of that have to do with either astronomy or classical
music, nightingale?

Carl R. Osterwald writes:

1 *unplonk*

1 Please to add my name to your lits as an antagonist. Your lits are
1 certainly off-topic.

1 Thanks to you.

1 *plonk*

What does your erroneous presupposition that I have any "lits"
have to do with astronomy, Osterwald?

writes:

1 I thought we were gonna see some text from the Cypherpunk (which has nothing
1 to do with the impersonating the person who goes by the pseudo of
1 'Cypherpunk', BTW) ng. Damn ya'll are boring.

What does that have to do with astronomy, Stan?

Cypherpunk writes:

441 He's a gook. What else can you expect?

441 Nah, he's the kook in rec.music.classical and sci.astro. Which I have also
441 added.

441 He'd never get off the ground like that. Maybe he can try jumping off
441 Pluto and end up in Uranus. And, by some kook's definition, the gas
441 giants aren't planets becaue they don't have a solid surface youz can
441 jump off.

441 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

441 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!

442 How about ICB or ICBM?

442 Tholen?

442 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

442 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
442 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

442 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

443 Oh **** off Tholen or I'll netKKop youz again.

443 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

443 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
443 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

443 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

444 Check out them assteroids!

444 No pussy?

444 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

444 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
444 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

444 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

445 I thought Tholoputz was keeping da minuets?
445 Or digests as he called them.

445 Non sequitar.

445 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

445 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
445 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

445 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

446 While he sleeps, the Underpants Elves sneak into his bedroom, raid
446 his dresser and swipe all the underpants. They then bring them back
446 to me and I prance around my loft with them on my head. Sometimes,
446 I jump so high I can almost reach Uranus.

446 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

446 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
446 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

446 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

447 My crosspoasting? What about youz? And I see youz are now taking
447 sci.astro out as well as rec.music.classical. I've added them
447 again so that folks can see what a putz you are. I wonder how well
447 youz will be able to manage two lists now?

447 Besides your post's subject is now wrong.

447 Non sequitur.

447 Frederick Shorts is my real name putz. Its not an alias.

447 mandic's alias is Cypherpunk. Cypherpunk's nickname is plugger.

447 Pulls out sliderule? Is that what plugger calls his buttplug?

447 This is too funny too but not who we
447 think it might be. (yeah, I know, what do your thoughts have to do with ...).
447 There is also a panetarium online at
447 full of the types of spelling mistakes Davie is known for.

447 Plugger is a loose cannon who thinks he's a netKKKop. He's currently
447 being taught a lesson from a real netcop.

447 I don't know either. I suppose he thinks we don't know about his
447 Verizon account.

447 Cosmetically speaks, plugger is a real ugly putz. Even his wabbit
447 can't stand the sight of him.

447 Comically speaks, he's a k0000k.

447 What does your response have to do with asstronomy Davie?

447 Do youz have a problem with that putz? How much crap have youz posted?

447 Evasion noted. What issue do you have with my signature? Are you homophobic?

447 Please provide proof of the unsubstatiated and erroneous claims.

447 Please explain how they don't, Davie.

447 No response.

447 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

447 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
447 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

447 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does most of that have to do with astronomy, Cypherpunk?

Jim Phillips writes:

1 It's neither unsubstantiated nor erroneous--the very post where you
1 ask this question is itself off-topic, you flaming hypocrite. Does it hurt
1 when you hoist yourself on your own petard like that?

2 I was commenting about another poster to this thread, one who is a
2 raging hypocrite. It's very fortunate for you that hypocrisy doesn't cause
2 you pain, otherwise you'd be writhing on the floor in unspeakable agony.

What does any of that have to do with astronomy, Phillips?

Anthony Mandic writes:

13 Congrats on dropping the crossposts, Tholen!

14 Wow, what can we do about the forgin faggit Guy Polis?

14 giggle

14 I know...I have an Ace up my sleeve!!!

14 And a HUGE BUTTPLUG UP MY ASS!!!

14 I'm Anthony Mandic, ISUG member, Sybase expert, and proud buttplug owner.

15 Oh Freddie let's get together in a threesome with Tholen!

15 He and I will dress up in girls' clothes (I was a gay little boy)
15 and you can take turns sodomizing us!

15 My name is Anthony Mandic and I belong to ISUG [ International Sybase
15 Users who are Gay ] in Sydney Asstralia. I'll pay for your and Tholen's
15 air fare!

15 Tholen should be sure to bring the telescope he sticks up his
15 ass with him, so his anus can see Uranus from Asstralia!

15 We'll use electric wands on his nipples to operate the telescope!

15 Party on, Freddie!!!

15 Heh-heh-heh.

What does any of that have to do with astronomy, Mandic?

Freddy writes:

1 "Better" as in you should get a girlfriend.

2 In other words, DrPostman has nothing better to do with his life.

What does any of that have to do with astronomy, Freddy?

The Ice Cream Bandit writes:

223 YAY!

224 Third time's a charm ;-)

225 I replaced his telescope with a Kaleidoscope and put an "LSD" label on
225 his Frappucino bottle.

226 It's not invective to say you aren't worth reading. Don't be such a
226 ****ing pussy, you namby pamby little crybaby.

226 That doesn't mean it isn't worth it.

226 For instance: You spend hours tallying up "antagonists" posts and
226 replying to them. Is it worth it?

227 YES!!1!

228 HAY EVERBODY! ASTRONOMER FIGHT!

228 Hmmm. Why does that not provoke the same voyeuristic stampede that
228 yelling "Catfight!" does? ;-)

229 About as much as yours did, hypocrite.

230 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

230 What a ****ing hyporite he is. Like *he* doesn't repeat the same lines
230 he complains about. I guess he's just not a snipper.

231 HAHAHAHAHAH! What are you, Davie, a ****ing robot? Are you having
231 problems gleaning the astronomy content in:

231 "Pluto's escape velocity is 1.22 km/sec--I don't know of any human
231 that can jump at a speed of almost 1 mile per second! BTW it took me
231 about 1 minute to find this info via yahoo." ??!?

231 Had you whined about "invective", you might have had a chance. As it is,
231 you totally ****ing BLEW IT.

231 Chalk it up to your OCD, freak.

232 Silly. I wasn't. ;-)

232 He was obsessed by his mother's death, then he suffered a horrible car
232 accident and serious head injuries. A relative of mine suffered head
232 injuries and though he got nearly back to normal, suffered mood swings.
232 His own wife said that after the accident, Spalding was never the same.

232 He may have felt he was 'damaged goods". Perhaps he had a handsome life
232 insurance policy, and felt more valuable to his family dead than alive.

233 Damn. Now Davey's going to have to make a foreign language digest!

233 I'll bet if I start posting in French he'll translate each one, just in
233 order to complain about it.

234 I think Davey's soft on you, Nightingale. He isn't including you in his
234 digests, even though some of your posts contain off-topic portions.

234 DAVEY AND NY-TEE, SITTIN IN A TREE! ;-)

235 It's already well-established Net jargon, along with many other
235 oft-misspelled words, such as:

235 "Lits" (list)

235 "Hace" (have)

235 "Lame" (a bad flame)

235 "Yuor" (your)

235 "Teh" (the)

235 The use of these misspellings is now often times very intentional, as a
235 parody of those who are so rushed to respond they make these silly mistaeks.

235 (Yes, I know!)

236 Ice Cream Bandit is original (as far as I know). You can call me "Ice",
236 or "Bandit". Or Tholen's Thorn. ;-)

236 True, but it is how you are identified, nevertheless.

236 And how you identify yourself is not necessarily how others reference
236 you. So, one may reject a name all they want, but it won't necessarily
236 go away.

236 Reminds me of an Old Irish Joke...

236 Oh hell, here it is:

237 You see, Tholen? You *need* imposters, if only to round out the concept
237 of "Tholen", since you seem to be unable to create an entire satisfying
237 personality all by yourself!

238 I've got coming:

238 Composer: Conlon Nancarrow, George Antheil
238 * Performer: Herbert Henck
238 * Label: Ecm Records - #465829
238 * Audio CD (June 19, 2001)

238 Mistake?

239 Are you always this arrogant and condescending?

240 Do you have a picture of you being flabbergasted?

241 It would be even more practical to simply say that, and dispense with
241 the patronizing.

242 Yes, just as your description of "context" did.

243 Funny, your mother said that about the miracle of childbirth as soon as
243 she saw you.

244 And your evidence for this comes from where, Davie?

244 Or are you just using yourself as a source, Tholen? How very ironic.

245 That's a given when asking someone's opinion on the performance of
245 music, Davie.

246 Good point!

247 Obsess much, freak?

247 Do you have any idea what a sociopathic asshole you are, Davie?

247 You have all the hallmarks of one who is socially retarded. It's not a
247 good idea to have your control issues substitute for your inability to
247 have a casual conversation.

248 Here's the plan: I am going to assign a numerical value to my posts and
248 your responses.

248 These values will be in turn translated into polyphonic ratios. With
248 these values and ratios in hand, and being informed by the lack of
248 emotional affect in your responses, I will compose a series of studies
248 entitled "The Tholekook".

248 In homage to your robotic, inhuman, cold manner, and as a nod to
248 Nancarrow, all intruments shall be played by lifeless machines:

248 The violins shall be played by speed-controlled Milwaukee reciprocating
248 saws. The piano shall be played by rotating car wash bristle brushes.
248 Woodwinds will be hooked up to the exhaust valves on a Viper V10 engine.
248 Percussion will be handled by paintmixers.

248 I am open to other suggestions for other sections of the orchestra.

249 Is Tholen actually a musician, or just a wannabe?

249 Reminds me of a joke!

250 Well, you'll surely receive a medal for all your brave efforts, I'm sure.

250 In the meantime, calm down.

250 That's very important for you and your control issues, isn't it, Davie?

251 That's a stupid question, Davie. Can't you read?

251 Where did she say she had an office named "Blue Suede"?

251 And what does your stupid question have to do with classical music?

251 Indeed. Often an amateur, talentless musician wannabe will grade a piece
251 as more difficult than the composer did.

251 In other words, you weren't up to the task.

251 A poor craftsman blames the quality of his tools for shoddy work.

251 Noticed that you glossed over the distinct possibility that, as a
251 musician, you suck ****.

251 Ticheli will be soooooo tickled.

252 Define "better"!

253 ROFLOL! Teared me right up!

254 What a dishonest asshole, too.

254 He deliberately left out the 5000 lines because they would have seen
254 that half those lines were from Davie.

254 He also needs to look up the meaning of "reprise". 50,000 and even
254 39,000 is a far cry from 5,000. Unless he was also deliberately adding
254 zeroes.

255 Wonderful. I should receive it either today or tomorrow. I'll report back!

256 If anyone can hit a low note, it's Davie!

257 I wonder if he synchronizes his "flabbergastations" with the tuba section...

258 The HCCB!

258 Modified for Dave:

258 Q. What do you call a guy who likes to hang around musicians?

258 A. Tht Octocontrobass Clarinet player!

258 ( First heard it about rock bands, but you use "The Drummer" as the
258 punch line)

What does most of that have to do with either astronomy or classical
music, Bartlo, particularly your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims?

DrPostman writes:

113 Ok

113 What a baby.

114 Like you _do_?

114 Ponder that before you respond.

115 I have a life, unlike you.

What does any of that have to do with astronomy or classical music,
DrPostman, particularly the ironic part?

Jerry Kohl writes:

1937 He didn't do too well when I posted a few times in German, Hungarian,
1937 Czech, Slovak and Slovene. Marcello joined in (in fact, I think he started

1937 the Slovak subthread), but Davey didn't seem to understand a word--
1937 he just asks what that has to do with classical music, which is perfectly
1937 safe (the coward), since it is a legitimate question whether the content
1937 has anything to do with classical music or not. You will have noticed
1937 he did exactly the same thing when Jaakko warned Risto not to get
1937 confused because there was a bogus Tholen (i.e., your good self).
1937 Of course, the real joke is that nearly everybody on the group apart
1937 from Tholen himself probably knows enough Finnish to understand
1937 that much, and we are all secretly laughing at him behind his back ...
1937 (Oops! Did I say that out loud? It's meant to be a secret!!)

1937 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1938 [snip very long list]

1938 Yep, I was right about that approaching sound--Marcello is here
1938 with his name-generating machinery!

1938 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1939 [snip, twenty more quotations]

1939 No response *at all* Tholen? What's the matter? It's not like you to
1939 be at a loss for words. (At a loss for anything worthwhile to say, yes,
1939 that's routine, but in the past you've always found some platitude to
1939 mouth.)

1939 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1940 Which is another way of saying they don't make sense.

1940 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1941 Just don't forget the octocontrabass clarinet. It could be played by
1941 Tholen himself--a lifeless machine if ever there was one.

1941 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1942 Not in Tholen's alternative universe, it isn't. But he must get lonely there,
1942 all by himself.

1942 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1943 Failing that, maybe he could just show us the stains on his underwear.
1943 No, on second thoughts, maybe not ...

1943 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1944 And I have to say I was surprised to see he credited me in the last digest
1944 with 21 new antagonistic posts. I didn't think I had actually written that
1944 many. However, he did seem quite overcome with emotion--he failed
1944 even to give the usual collective cut-and-paste response. I don't suppose
1944 I'be actually succeeded in decking him at last, but it would be nice to
1944 think so. ;-)

1944 Coconut palm in his case, considering the particular part of the US
1944 he's in. And that he's a nut.

1944 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1945 I don't think I'm gonna go there ...

1945 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1946 Do you mean Tholen in particular? I figure he runs from every
1946 orifice, on usenet or off of it.

1946 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1947 True. Do we have verification of whether he lists to port or to
1947 starboard? (Possibly both at once?)

1947 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1948 There is no-one lower, it's true.

1948 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1949 As a singer, Nightingale, I would be very cautious about poking a
1949 stick into that particular wasps' nest!

1949 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1950 The mind boggles; the stomach churns ...

1950 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

What does most of that have to do with astronomy or classical music,
Kohl?

Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen writes:

71 What does your post have to do with making Bartlo bawl like a brat,
71 Shorts?

Old March 12th 04, 03:14 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Peter J Ross
wrote:

Having established my credentials as a psest to my own satisfaction, I
think it's time to become an antagonist. Is Davie still in the
rec.music.* groups or do I need to drop in to sci.astro?

He reads both, I think. But sci.astro provided instant results in my
case.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent
Old March 12th 04, 10:49 PM

Default antagonists digest, volume 2453077

Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

antagonist # today total aliases
-------------- ------- ----- -------
bartlo 7 70 Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, The Ice Cream Bandit, ,
kohl 35
cypherpunk 6 27 Frederick Shorts
mandic 3 14
drpostman 9
phoenix 7 Phoenix, Master, Boss, Anna Konda, Klytus, Davie Tholen
osterwald 2 3
fformby-smythe 3 3
phillips 1 3
freddy 2
penso 2 2
chunder 1
ed 1 1
eshwarr 1 1
flonkenstein 1
nightingale 1
ross 1 1
rhodes 1 1
stan 1
widdershins 1 1
xemblonsky 1
-------------- ------- -----

Marcello Penso writes:

175 Any of the following may be of service:

175 thloopsy
175 thrloopsy
175 uberkookoloopsythool
175 top oppositionatiator
175 top Antagoniste
175 thooloofoolooboowoodoohoo
175 frollotwoodleloops
175 poodletoodlethoops
175 twiddlediddle-fruitloop-root-toot-the- bloot-boot-das-vroot-thlooper
175 frollotwoops
175 skorgwallarootertoot fleedlelootglooterdundled
175 pressthelemonbassonettooter
175 oopsydoopsytrolloborgoloopsykook
175 dr. tholonut
175 thloopsawhoopsy
175 okietholokie
175 okietholopokie
175 okietholopsokie
175 okietholopoopsidoopsikie
175 okietholowhoopsidupalupatuttifruttitroglodorkypork ygorky
175 okiethloppytholofloppysolodroppypantsygonglowallyc humperie
175 thoolie
175 thloopsadork
175 whoopsathloops
175 doopsapoops
175 tuttifruttitholonut
175 frollooctopantsyants
175 tholoborgotroglodork
175 thloopsadoopsapoopsawhoops
175 thloopsydaisy
175 borgotrollotholes
175 flaxwellunking swimpernetlo dwambadoodlidoo
175 blotterl fwimpli-poop-the-shoot-root-toot-toot
175 throplo-twillow-bleet
175 blooderwhooperflumplersplosh
175 brumblebeedeebork
175 tholodork
175 thloopsywhoops
175 tholo-octodopplerbassogang
175 Kingtholotardobortoctobassopantsinet
175 thloopsawhoopsadoopsyface
175 antsypantsybassinets
175 duckyplucked-kink-kongakook
175 thlinktonkladork
175 rootytootyboodywooghy, floopyoopsydoopsywhoopsy,
175 garunkofleeghen, Borgotrollen, frumpylumpygrumpyslumpy,
175 dundlebeedleweedlebrained, ungherrumptogolozristic pifflelaiden
175 papawally gollywollytypokook
175 papathloopsy-oopsy-poopsy-wallabloopsy
175 thoool of the Borghypepsts
175 stool of the rollopants
175 plastowaddlegeengleblototortaflort
175 poopsathloops
175 octothloopsyantsypantsobassinettissimo
175 octothloopsyantsypantsobassinet
175 hypocritothloopst
175 Octocontrathloopsydaisyclarinetto bloooooT
175 fruit-h-loops
175 thothothotholotho----oops
175 protothloosp
175 twafara-bloobobrwanfliddlyoopsa-gortgogglykriddupe-
175 bruporgasquawanflootzeednoddle-krixyflamdiddleoopstorwantableetgarumpt

175 That's the short list.

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with classical music or
astronomy, Penso?

176 or, type Aftertones of Infinity at Amazon. I too have it on LP, paired
176 with Lutoslawski's Livres for Orchestra. Good pairing.

Non sequitur.

Carl R. Osterwald writes:

2 *unplonk*

2 [bigsnip]

2 [hugesnip]

2 YES! One poast, one lits!

2 *replonk*

3 He reads both, I think. But sci.astro provided instant results in my
3 case.

What does any of that have to do with astronomy, Osterwald?

Cypherpunk writes:

448 Yeah, the kook is now in deep, deep denial because of the sting we engineered.
448 You could smell the fear all across Usenet on MAR.1!

448 BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!

448 The cocksucker is now following the Nixon ploy of deny, deny, deny and, as
448 usual, its not working. The cocksucker has now become another backpedal boy.

448 Hay! How else would they get their blowjobs?

448 It blew on MAR.1! Everyone in NYC thought it was another terrorist attack
448 it was so loud! LOL!!!

448 And Interpol have the survelence photos to prove it! LOL!!!
448 Soon to be posted all over Usenet! (At least the ones they would give us!)
448 I wonder who that was he was kissing outside the YMCA?

448 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

448 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
448 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

448 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

449 Well, he is an asstronomer. So adding zeros is to be expected.

449 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

449 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
449 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

449 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

450 Its been replaced by plugger's wabbit.

450 And I've only just noticed that Fartingale has broken her TOS with her
450 news service provider by not using her signup email address. Tut, tut.
450 A liddle wabbit tells me she'll be losing her account real soon now.

450 BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

450 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

450 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
450 I'm a lean, mean shaggin machine!
450 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

450 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

451 **** of the century. I've also got time to **** over plugger the putz.

451 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

451 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
451 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

451 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

452 Youz ain't jewish are youz Tholen? Youz sure kvetch like one.

452 How damn! Even here I can't make the top! And how the **** did
452 kohl get ahead of me?

452 Tholen finally makes his own list! LOL!!

452 Fartingale again! She just can't keep her mouth shut can she?

452 What does most of this have to do with either asstronomy or classical
452 music, Davie boy?

452 Non sequitur.

452 Its "Freddie", Davie.

452 Hay! DAvie! Have youz thought about merging both the bull****s in RMC and SA
452 into one bull**** list? That should make it easier for youz. Especially with
452 all the subsequent crossposts. Folks in RMC might get confused with the SA
452 one and vice versa. Alternately, put RMC or SA in the subject line as well.

452 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

452 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
452 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

452 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

453 Plugger looks out his asshole and all he can see is Uranus.
453 And he doesn't even need Tholen's crapped on telescope!

453 Taxis? The metrocard scammer? Oh wait, so he can mug the drivers!

453 Just wait this those neighborhood alert posters go up on the hoardings
453 around his street!

453 BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

453 Beware of child molester Freddie Shortass and his wabbits!

453 Yeah, its funny how he's too stupid to see past the smoke and mirrors.
453 We just push the buttons and he simply reacts as we predict! LOL!!
453 100 million sperm and he was the fastest? LOL!!!
453 Maybe its was the egg that was the dumb one! LOL!!

453 Now let me get this straight - was Vulis dangerous or was he dumb? LOL!!
453 Maybe he was dumb and dangerous! LOL!! No wonder plugger was terrified of him!
453 BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

453 LOL!!! He died in the ass on MAR.1! He panicked and ran like the scared
453 liddle wabbit he is!

453 LOL!! I'm a demented pelvis snapper!!!

453 BA-WHOOSH!!!!!!!

453 [Interpol dude to base] "I just heard another shot fired! Large calibre too!
453 Maybe a dumb-dumb!"
453 [Base to Interpol dude] "Fall back, fall back. Do not approach subject."

453 Only the really dumb can be so paranoid! LOL!!!

453 A NYC resident? LOL!!! Shoulda put "A Bellevue resident"! LOL!!!

453 He can't even handle the Big Lie properly!

453 Plugger blows him for free!

453 Always bet on "YES"! LOL!!!

453 I'll bet plugger is schizophrenic or bipolar (or maybe just bi!).
453 His other half, Sybil, did it! LOL!!

453 Run out of buttplugs maybe! LOL!!

453 You mean he works? LOL!! Not with the **** he's got now! Only someone
453 blind would hire him! LOL!!!

453 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

453 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
453 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

453 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does most of that have to do with astronomy, Cypherpunk?

writes:

1 LOL. Next thing, Postal will be copyrighting his name. I love how
1 Postal is such a **** that he hides like a little girl from anyone who
1 laughs in his rancid "expert" face.

What does that have to do with astronomy, Rhodes?

ED writes:

1 the following posters are known trolls, kookolists and net abusers. I call
1 on all people on usenet to target them for retaliation by getting their
1 accounts cancelled and driving them from usenet. they do nothing but
1 crosspost their evil abuse of targeted "k00ks", that they decide upon and
1 harrass, often offline altogther. The time to stand up is now and retake
1 the usenet, and then maybe target the servers who support this activity, it
1 must end now! Take back usent for community and bring it back to it's
1 heyday!

1 anna konda
1 anothony mandic
1 astral wildlife
1 blueace69
1 bob officer
1 boss
1 cujo
1 daedalus
1 dr flonkenstein
1 dr postman
1 ellis nospam
1 gadfly
1 house windershins
1 gary burnmore
1 jfred
1 keera ann fox
1 john ingram
1 peter j ross
1 pheonix
1 rober buchanan
1 spamster
1 the icecream bandit
1 davie tholen
1 vicky
1 big red helmut
1 brandon hex
1 carl osterwald
1 doctor dynasoar
1 feeling froggy
1 Mr 4x
1 Cardinal Chunder
1 Charles Bohne
1 HVAC
1 Irony Alert
1 XtremeHOHA
1 Baron Lurk
1 A temporary Dog
1 Crowfoot
1 Dan Baldwin
1 Dear Abbey
1 Doe
1 Freddy
1 Patrick Lee Humphries
1 Xenayo
1 Zackery
1 Skywise
1 searcher1
1 Adriansmith
1 Dowap
1 Horatio
1 Suzieflame
1 Theprophat
1 the 2belo
1 bigredhelmut
1 connor_a
1 fred shorts
1 snubis
1 allan connor
1 checkmate
1 fred
1 hawk
1 IP seldom
1 Meat Plow
1 yling@snuh
1 skyking
1 ken pangborn
1 alex cain

1 end the kookologist reign of terror, google their posts for the proof and
1 their emails and then complain to their isps and destroy their ability to
1 harang, harrass and troll. It's over, NOW.

1 Trolls are like a vermin, they must be destroyed, and only when others stand
1 together will they go the way they deserve.

1 Trolls are like a vermin, they must be destroyed, and only when others stand
1 together will they go the way they deserve.

What does your failure to recognize "Davie Tholen" as an alias used by
"phoenix" have to do with astronomy, ED?

Viv Eshwarr writes:

1 And here is what the feckless techno-dweebs who hide under the rocks
1 they crawl out from under fear the most - yet another person who refuses
1 to let a PUBLIC UTILITY like Usenet be run by obscene, defamatory,
1 unenlightened, regressive zombioids who only have their supposed
1 positions of authority because they kiss the skeptiod asses of the
1 long-standing Geek Guard like Russ Adleberry.

1 It will be hard to robo-moderate and silence WE THE PEOPLE of Usenet
1 when your troll server operators are in jail. The anti-spam legislation
1 has prooven that Congress is prepared to grow the cohones needed to
1 return Usenet to a civil place where free and open discussion occurs.
1 They just need to start making public examples by nuking the most
1 vitriolic, hateful troll accounts in public and silencing these NAZI
1 control minded freaks of nature, then watch the second caste of
1 abuse-mongers fall into line with the New World Order of Usenet.

1 Each person with the courage to publicly post lists like the above and
1 like Mr. Bartlo's fine Pest Lists are just one more nail in the coffin
1 of the fickle-feathered zombioid abusers who, in a civilized country
1 like Mother India, would be facing a few years in jail for their
1 destructive NAZI-morphing and cowardly, anonymous attacks from behind
1 their computer screens.

What does that have to do with astronomy, Eshwarr?

House Widdershins writes:

1 This idiot's just trolling, right?

1 Kooks are like Vaudeville. They should be protected. Without them,
1 usenet would be a boring place. When we (tinw) stand together,
1 kooks get exactly what they deserve.

1 Jesus loves you. Everybody else thinks you're an asshole.

What does that have to do with astronomy, Widdershins?

The Ice Cream Bandit writes:

259 Wait a minute. You actually read every one of those people's posts, and
259 then took the time to "rate" them?

259 What kind of OCD freak ARE you, Tholen?

259 I know you have a life. But get a different one!

260 What did your acronym have to do with classical music, Nightingale? ;-)

261 He has used it frequently in the past, though. Google archives prove it.

261 Perhaps he shouldn't be trying to get people's ISP accounts yanked
261 because he doesn't like what they post.

261 If he goes Real Life on them, that's what he deserves in return.

262 Maybe he should munge it then, when he tries to go real life on people.
262 Anyway, cat's out of the bag now!

263 Silly, that's why it's a joke! it implies that drummers aren't
263 musicians. Tell that joke to a rock band drummer sometime and you won't
263 even get to the punchline; he'll have heard it already!

264 Got one. ****ed all night, as a matter of fact. How'd you make out?

265 Then stop comparing.

265 When we can tell *you* what's more fun and interesting for you, you can
265 tell us. Until then, we all have our own interests and hobbies.

265 Darling, I am *here* because that's exactly what Dave Tholen did.

265 Now I have found some very interesting people to talk to, and we share
265 some similar interests, as well as dislikes.

265 I would suggest that if it really, really bothers you, that you ignore
265 it. It's really trivially easy to do so. If you want to continue to be
265 involved in it, by all means, you're free to do so.

What does most of that have to do with either astronomy or classical
music, Bartlo, particularly your unsubstantiated and erroneous claims?

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe writes:

2 It was so funny the way he immediately panicked.
panix!

2 If it wasn't his real name, he would have just shut the **** up.

2 It ricocheted around his loft and almost offed his wabbit!

2 Probably one of his submissive gook friends.

3 No ****!

3 Makes a welcome change from blowing Bowery bums, eh?

4 It never even occurred to me to do something so devious and underhand.

4 And youse never did work out the significance, did youse?

4 It certainly is. Youse can't even see why!

4 And monkee Frederick Shorts has now been caught.

4 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

4 Ha! The asshole relents when the evidence is produced. LOL!!!
4 Why'd you use your real name? Did youse think it was safe? Nothing
4 is safe any more, Buttplugger.

4 Youse don't remember doing it? How many petitions do youse sign,
4 Shorts?

4 Yeah, giggle. Youse won't be giggling for long, asshole. Soon
4 *youse* will be the Bowery bum in Tompkins Square Park.

What does that have to do with astronomy, Fformby-smythe?

Anthony Mandic writes:

16 Viewing Uranus from a telescope in your anus from Asstralia, of course.

16 What are words for, if no one listens anymore?

17 Wow, you're gay too?

17 Me three!!!

17 My name is Anthony Mandic and I belong to the Asstralian chapter
17 of ISUG, the Internation Sybase Users who are Gay.

17 I invite you to join ISUG, and I'll teach you Sybase
17 while ****ing you up the ass!

17 How can you refuse such a sweet offer, Freddie?

17 giggle

18 Let's see what you did in the same situation, Andrzej:

18 This is too funny!

18 Softly softly catchee monkee

18 BTW, I think you were right, I did sign that petition.
18 It is something I would have done. I just don't remember
18 doing it. Bleeping Ghouliani.

18 ---Frederick Guy Shorts

18 giggle

What does most of that have to do with astronomy, Mandic?

Ross writes:

82 Having established my credentials as a psest to my own satisfaction, I
82 think it's time to become an antagonist. Is Davie still in the
82 rec.music.* groups or do I need to drop in to sci.astro?

What does your ongoing antagonism have to do with astronomy, Ross?

Jim Phillips writes:

3 I figured "Asswarrior" was the giveaway, but you have to hand it to
3 him: he's a very persistent troll.

What does that have to do with astronomy, Phillips?

Old March 13th 04, 07:03 PM

Default antagonists digest, volume 2453078

Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

antagonist # today total aliases
-------------- ------- ----- -------
bartlo 3 73 Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, The Ice Cream Bandit, ,
cypherpunk 14 41 Frederick Shorts
kohl 35
mandic 14
phoenix 5 12 Phoenix, Master, Boss, Anna Konda, Klytus, Davie Tholen
drpostman 1 10
fformby-smythe 1 4
osterwald 3
phillips 3
freddy 2
penso 2
chunder 1
ed 1
eshwarr 1
flonkenstein 1
nightingale 1
ross 1
rhodes 1
stan 1
widdershins 1
xemblonsky 1
-------------- ------- -----

DrPostman writes:

116 Yeeee Haaaaa! I made another enemies LITS!

116 Wimp.

What does that have to do with astronomy, DrPostman?

Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen writes:

72 Not in bed.

73 Ash him what his posts have to do with astronomy.

74 Why did you list yourself?

75 Still too much of an Idiot to realize who's a sockpuppet and who's not,
75 I see.

76 You got some serious stalking problems, Davie.

What does most of that have to do with astronomy,
Phoenix|Master|Boss|Anna Konda|Klytus|Davie Tholen?

Cypherpunk writes:

454 Or classical music or wabbits or ...

454 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

454 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
454 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

454 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

455 Observe the above newsfroup list.

455 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

455 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
455 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

455 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

456 Tholoputz whines and kvetches again!

456 Sey, k00k, shouldn't youz be poasting this to RMC or SA so that everyone
456 can see it? Note, I know youz won't respond because youz are a gutless
456 coward.

456 Wow! Bartlo outdoes Kohl!

456 The Shorts list? Can we see the long one?

456 Why are youz including my comments to someone else with your ****, k00k?

456 Yeah, those German are real efficient. They already replied to me! LOL!!

456 Note: no response.

456 Note: no response. Classic evasion noted.

456 Most butt not all. When do youz plan to answer the questions k00k?

456 He'll have to put his buttplugs back into the vault now! LOL!!
456 Now that Tholen knows about them, he'll be after them!

456 Damn them surveillance photos are a hoot!

456 About as much as your **** does, Tholoputz.

456 About as much as your **** does, Tholopoopsie.

456 Hay! Tholok000k! Do youz get a lot of leis in Hawaii?

456 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

456 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
456 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

456 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

457 He's a k000k, Phoenix, he doesn't know any better.

457 When he puts his socks on in the morning, he often gets confused between
457 the left one and the right one.

457 I wonder how long befre that assteroid hits Hawaii?

457 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

457 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
457 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

457 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

458 Don't get Tholen excited!

458 It's not a pretty sight.

459 Tholen won't get that joke, he has no dick - he's all asshole.

459 So he's probably gay!

459 He'd love Anthony Mandic, Buttpluggee Extraordinai

459 heh-heh-heh

460 He's just like stalkerboy. Too stupid to realize when he's bitten off
460 more than he can handle.

460 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

460 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
460 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

460 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

461 What about the Shorts bus? I use my metrocards on them!

461 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

461 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
461 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!
461 I'm a busboy too!

461 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

462 That reminds me of plugger who went and hid up Carrie Lyons' skirt.

462 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

462 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
462 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!
462 I got my own Shorts! I don't need to hide up Skirts!

462 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

463 I'm an asswiper and assbandit. Let me take care of him.

463 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

463 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
463 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

463 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

464 Don't mediums use a Ouija board? My one tells me plugger has a thing for
464 Tholen's butt.

464 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

464 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
464 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

464 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

465 Hey! The Romanians are fine fine people.

465 Check out their Gold Medalists!

466 Damn youz Romaniains! Youz are always outdoing us Ukes! Its the drugs
466 isn't it? Maybe I should take more.

466 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

466 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
466 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

466 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

467 The last time I looked, she was dying her pubes purple.
467 I don't know who was more scared - me or the crabs!

467 Freddie 'fag' Shorts

467 I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
467 I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks!

467 Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!

What does most of that have to do with astronomy, Cypherpunk?

The Ice Cream Bandit writes:

266 Hey, how you spend your time is up to you.

266 Nightingale gave me a little grief about my posts, but I pointed out to
266 her I was having fun.

266 Are *you* having fun doing these tally-ups, or are you just motivated by
266 pure obsession and can't help yourself?

266 In answer to your question, you predictable nutcase: this has nothing to
266 do with classical music, Davie. Does that bother you? Too ****ing bad!

266 So now, if you ask a question that's already been answered, you'll prove
266 that your compulsion is uncontrollable.

267 What did your entire post have to do with astronomy, Tholen?

267 Did someone appoint you the guardian of on-topic content?

268 YESSSSSSS!!!!!1!!!

268 I owe it all to my Romanian coach! So I get fondled a little; big deal!
268 Bela, I LOVE YOU! XXXX OOOOO

What does most of that have to do with either astronomy or classical
music, Bartlo?

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe writes:

5 Hey, where is Caries these days? Bad hair month?

What does that have to do with astronomy, Fformby-smythe?

Old March 14th 04, 04:55 PM

Default antagonists digest, volume 2453079

Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

antagonist # today total aliases
-------------- ------- ----- -------
bartlo 4 77 Emmett Heinz Curley Bartlo, The Ice Cream Bandit, ,
kohl 10 45
cypherpunk 1 42 Frederick Shorts
mandic 14
phoenix 12 Phoenix, Master, Boss, Anna Konda, Klytus, Davie Tholen
drpostman 10
fformby-smythe 1 5
osterwald 3
phillips 3
freddy 2
laura 2 2
penso 2
chunder 1
ed 1
eshwarr 1
flonkenstein 1
nightingale 1
ross 1
rhodes 1
stan 1
widdershins 1
xemblonsky 1
-------------- ------- -----

Laura writes:

1 "My hovercraft is full of eels." :-D
1 Excellent spelling and syntax, by the way.

2 Well, "bouncy bouncy" doesn't lend itself well to translation :-)
2 However, "Szeretne felmenni az emeletre baszi baszi?" works.

2 "A mellbimbóim felrobbannak az örömtől"

2 , or "I am no longer infected" ... ?

2 "Már nem vagyok fertőzött"

2 Enjoy :-)

What does any of that have to do with astronomy or classical music,
Laura?

The Ice Cream Bandit writes:

269 That's a stupid ****ing question Davie. Especially because it's been
269 answered already. See #266:

269 Note: No denial from Davie that he has proven his compulsion is
269 uncontrollable.

270 I concur!

271 Call him Davey Denial!

272 Hmmm. What's the translation for:

272 "Would you like to come upstairs bouncy bouncy?"?

What does any of that have to do with either astronomy or classical
music, Bartlo?

Jerry Kohl writes:

1956 It does have something of the skewed logic found in computer-
1956 generated poetry, where the form takes complete control and the
1956 substance is often at odds with itself. Under those circumstances,
1956 there is really only one possible reply to your hypothetical question:
1956 "Non sequitur."*2

1956 *2 Translation: Non sequitur.

1956 QED

1956 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1957 Thus proving once again that you have not read the posts at which
1957 you blindly hurl this all-purpose response. (Ref.: index 1955, citing
1957 index 1951.) You do, I presume, concur with the other members of
1957 this symposion that this is tantamount to a fifth concession on your
1957 part of defeat at my hands.

1957 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1958 Indeed. Or "My nipples explode with delight", or "I am
1958 no longer infected" ... ?

1958 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1959 Thank you. I had some help from a native speaker. Last time
1959 I checked, the several sites that list dozens of translations of
1959 this phrase into different languages unaccountably (considering
1959 the source) do not include Hungarian!

1959 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1960 Are you sure? He abruptly stopped denying this at one point. I reckon
1960 it was when he accidentally read the relevant messages and found out
1960 he was wrong all along. (He has of course never publicly admitted to
1960 having ever made a mistake, anywhere--a fact which helps substantiate
1960 my supposition.)

1960 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1961 Bartles&JamesThank you for your support/Bartles&James

1961 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1962 Yep! He's a real sucker for that one! Falls for it every time! (It's because
1962 he can't or won't read messages for content.)

1962 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1963 Could've done, quite easily.

1963 I thought you were doing a degree in music, not philosophy! ;-)

1963 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1964 Manufacturers of a disgusting drink, advertised for years (though it
1964 seemed much longer) in a slick "folksy-style" campaign featuring two
1964 old codgers sitting outside a village general store. Their catch-phrase,
1964 which ended each advert, was "thank you for your support".

1964 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

1965 Well, I have in the past conceded that he's read *some* of them, but
1965 he certainly has not read them all or, possibly, as you say, it is reading
1965 comprehension problems on his part that have prevented him understanding
1965 their content.

1965 "Légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal."

What does any of that have to do with classical music, Kohl, particularly
your unsubstantiated and erroneous claim of some defeat of me and your
erroneous presupposition that I don't actually read your posts?

The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe writes:

6 Collar matches the cuffs, eh?

What does that have to do with astronomy, Fformby-smythe?

Cypherpunk writes:

468 Tholen, you have TOTALLY FAILED to label this next area.

468 Suggested labels:

468 o Everyone is hurting my wittle feelins
468 o I am soooooo confused about these posts
468 o I have OCD, check out the following
468 o I didn't get enough attention as a kid
468 o I still wet my bedsheets
468 o I am a master tabulator, unless an URL is involved, then I'm a slacker
468 o The following is mathematically guaranteed to be the largest
468 off-topic post here...I'm the winner in the daily off-topic post
468 contest yet again!!! All of you can suck my needle-dick!!!

468 [ needs a label here ]

468 [snip]

What does any of that have to do with astronomy, Cypherpunk?

Old March 15th 04, 04:06 AM
Laura

wrote in message
Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

What does any of that have to do with astronomy or classical music,
Laura?

Look, I'm not one of your detractors. In fact, I have no idea what you stand
for, and what gets so many people so worked up about you. I simply happened
to stumble on a funny post signature, and commented on it. Fun (you may have
heard of it). Ok, it's off-topic for the newsgroup, but so it this entire
thread. You tell me how "antagonist's digest" can *ever* be related to
astronomy or classical music. Isn't it more like a regurgitation of posts
that are those things that you complain about?
Explain how reposting something that is off-topic is less of an offense than
posting off-topic to begin with.

Old March 15th 04, 06:12 AM
Anthony Mandic

Laura wrote:

wrote in message
Today's tally of antagonistic, off-topic, and non sequitur responses:

What does any of that have to do with astronomy or classical music,
Laura?

Look, I'm not one of your detractors. In fact, I have no idea what you stand
for, and what gets so many people so worked up about you. I simply happened
to stumble on a funny post signature, and commented on it. Fun (you may have
heard of it). Ok, it's off-topic for the newsgroup, but so it this entire
thread. You tell me how "antagonist's digest" can *ever* be related to
astronomy or classical music. Isn't it more like a regurgitation of posts
that are those things that you complain about?
Explain how reposting something that is off-topic is less of an offense than
posting off-topic to begin with.

Dr. David Tholen is mentally ill.

He posts his "digests" so we can make fun of him.

This will go on until the day he dies.

Don't bother trying to reason with him, for he is a mad scientist.

Mad at everyone.