#93 in 25,000 years we will be conversing with aliens on Canis Major

Old May 1st 08, 05:36 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.bio.misc,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default #93 in 25,000 years we will be conversing with aliens on Canis Major

--- quoting Wikipedia ---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SETI
In 1974, a largely symbolic attempt was made at the Arecibo
Observatory to send a
message to other worlds. It was sent towards the globular star cluster
M13, which is
25,000 light years from Earth.

--- end quoting

--- quoting the nearest galaxies to Earth ---
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nearest_galaxies
distance in light-years

1 Milky Way Galaxy 0 Home galaxy of Earth
2 Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy 25,000 Satellite of Milky Way
3 Virgo Stellar Stream 30,000 [1] Discovered October 2005
4 Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy 81,000 Satellite of Milky Way
5 Large Magellanic Cloud (LMC) 168,000 Satellite of Milky Way
6 Bo�tes Dwarf Galaxy 197,000 Satellite of Milky Way
7 Small Magellanic Cloud (SMC) 200,000 Satellite of Milky Way
8 Ursa Minor Dwarf Galaxy 240,000 Satellite of Milky Way
9 Sculptor Dwarf Galaxy 254,000 Satellite of Milky Way
10 Draco Dwarf Galaxy 280,000 Satellite of Milky Way

It is a pity they sent radio messages to M13 which is not a galaxy
whilst
the nearest galaxy to Earth is Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy.

According to the Atom Totality theory, about 25,000 to 30,000 years
from
now we will be experiencing the first Human to Alien CONTACT. We will
be picking up their "early TV and radio signals" as they pick up ours.

In the Atom Totality theory, life is about on par in terms of
progress, where no
life is far ahead of other life, and this is because of the *purpose
of life* to
nucleosynthesize the elements beyond uranium. Life is an orderly
progression
and so there is no planet where they exceed the progress of other
planets
of life.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium