Help to disprove this theory

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 4th 21, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default Help to disprove this theory

Do you know of anyone who can disprove this theory either
scientifically or Biblically?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGdVtSh4wRs

It's a theory that states our solar system was created by God in the
beginning to manufacture subsequent Earths. Each Earth exists for a
"season" which is the 7,000 Biblical cycle of in-service duty. This is
followed by reclamation and recycling as the next planet steps up to
serve the role of the next Earth, as the current Earth goes into
recycling.

The theory follows from the natural lines we see on the NOAA and GEBCO
maps indicating the Earth used to be smaller (trace the lines backward
and they all fit together on a smaller Earth). The size of the smaller
Earth and the current Earth's size indicated hints at the planets in
line being part of a solar system assembly line of sorts. The rest of
the manufacturing process also naturally followed from that realization.

You can see THE EARTH SEA FLOOR MAPS on the links at
http://www.3alive.org.

There's source code for the simulation at that link also if interested.

I'd really like it if someone could disprove this theory. It's been a
burden for me to bear since 2009. I'd like some hard fact that could
say it absolutely could not be like this.

--
Rick C. Hodgin