Where the nuclear binding energy comes from?

Old January 4th 14, 07:23 PM
JAAKKO KURHI JAAKKO KURHI is offline
Member

Default Where the nuclear binding energy comes from?

There is reasonable doubt about what nuclear binding energy is and where it comes from. The logical source is gravity, where the pull force would replace the binding action. But this scientifically confirmed weak force is no match to nuclear energy. Hence, there has to be a better way to make nuclear binding energy from the pull force of gravity. Here is a solution, the force of gravity when applied to molecular matter is calculated from mass and the distance between two objects. However, the available nuclear energy has to be viewed from a different perspective. In molecular matter, nucleuses of atoms are separated by clouds of electrons, creating distance between nucleuses in the molecule. On the other hand, the nucleus of a single atom has no space between mass components. Hence, the pull force within the nucleus system can be exponentially higher, equaling energy required to split the nucleus of an atom to its component parts. Therefore, gravity would be the source for nuclear binding force in the nucleus and equal to the level of obtained nuclear energy.
Jaakko Kurhi
Old January 5th 14, 05:50 PM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

On 1/4/2014 10:23 AM, JAAKKO KURHI wrote:

[...]

Except that we can put all the helium atoms of our universe together and
there would be hardly if any binding force to speak of. So, what
exactly is gravity(?), especially when helium doesn't bind with anything
(not even with itself unless it is being artificially contained)

Aether seems to defy all the known laws of physics, because it is
absolutely everywhere and everything else has to displace aether, making
this invisible and undetectable aether a push rather than a pulling force.

Old January 6th 14, 07:51 PM
JAAKKO KURHI JAAKKO KURHI is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Guth[_2_] View Post
[...]

Dear Brad Guth, you may have misunderstood the subject of this post.
I am talking about a much smaller entity than a helium atom, in this case it can be a nuclear of the helium atom.
To be more exact the question is, is it a binding energy or is it a binding force that binds the nuclear of the atom together.
For example, Is it nuclear energy or the pull of gravity that can be equal to nuclear energy
when the force of gravity works within the structure having no space in between objects.
Jaakko Kurhi

Last edited by JAAKKO KURHI : January 6th 14 at 07:53 PM.
Old January 7th 14, 01:31 AM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_2_]

On 1/6/2014 10:51 AM, JAAKKO KURHI wrote:

-

[...]

It could be aether forcing everything together. Check with
Usenet/newsgroup contributor mpc755.

Old January 10th 14, 04:01 PM

'Brad Guth[_2_ Wrote:
[...]

Mass is a smallest known and active entity in the universe.
The creature who can come up with a formula to convert aether (?) to mass,
solves the greatest secret of the universe.

JK

Last edited by JAAKKO KURHI : January 10th 14 at 04:03 PM.
Old January 11th 14, 06:32 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Friday, January 10, 2014 10:01:34 AM UTC-5, JAAKKO KURHI wrote:
'Brad Guth[_2_ Wrote:

--

JAAKKO KURHI

Ether and the Theory of Relativity
http://www.tuhh.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of the aether.

Particles of matter are condensations of aether. Aether has mass.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists, as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy. Mass is conserved.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.
Old January 13th 14, 03:54 AM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

'Brad Guth[_2_ Wrote:-

[...]

Perhaps entangled photons as representing a 3D photon of nonzero mass may be the required steppingstone between aether and mass.

Aether (aka dark matter) may be simply entangled photons.

Old January 13th 14, 04:32 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

[...]

I don't think we can go further than to say particles of matter are condensations of aether.
Old January 14th 14, 07:01 AM posted to sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:32:21 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, January 12, 2014 9:54:23 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps entangled photons as representing a 3D photon of nonzero mass may be the required steppingstone between aether and mass.

Aether (aka dark matter) may be simply entangled photons.

I don't think we can go further than to say particles of matter are condensations of aether.

Perhaps that's good enough, although quantum entangled photons seem to offer yet another method of creating mass on the fly (so to speak), and at FTL because such entangled photons can be in two or more places at once.

Old January 14th 14, 09:43 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Tuesday, January 14, 2014 1:01:26 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
On Sunday, January 12, 2014 7:32:21 PM UTC-8, wrote:

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 9:54:23 PM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps entangled photons as representing a 3D photon of nonzero mass may be the required steppingstone between aether and mass.

Aether (aka dark matter) may be simply entangled photons.

I don't think we can go further than to say particles of matter are condensations of aether.

Perhaps that's good enough, although quantum entangled photons seem to offer yet another method of creating mass on the fly (so to speak), and at FTL because such entangled photons can be in two or more places at once.

There is no such thing as entanglement. Downconverted photon pairs are created with opposite angular momentums. They are detected with the spins they are detected with because they are created that way.

Particles of matter are condensations of aether. Aether has mass.