Atheist Day! March 23, 2019

Old March 24th 19, 06:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Atheist Day! March 23, 2019

Atheist Day!

Must be one of you little fkers…

https://youtu.be/0NxVKcsa-fE

Parallels and binaries for atheist day:

http://www.atheistrepublic.com/atheist-day

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-47583393

Do you see how your rotten deluded ideology has real life consequences?

https://sguforums.com/index.php/topic,51007.0.html
Old March 24th 19, 09:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 24/03/2019 4:55 pm, wrote:
Atheist Day!

Must be one of you little fkers…

I thank god every day for making me an atheist.

---
https://www.avg.com

Old March 24th 19, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 3:45:16 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 24/03/2019 4:55 pm wrote:
Atheist Day!

Must be one of you little fkers…

I thank god every day for making me an atheist.

Well thank him again for me! And tell him he is quite a character.
Old March 28th 19, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, March 24, 2019 at 1:45:16 AM UTC-7, Whisper wrote:
On 24/03/2019 4:55 pm, wrote:
Atheist Day!

Must be one of you little fkers…

I thank god every day for making me an atheist.

---
https://www.avg.com

Reality is all bibles were written by atheist.Hebrews and Egyptions invented Gods.Kings felt they were Gods GOP Mafia think they are God.Their God is the Godfather.They now rule USA lock stock and barrel. Trump now is the godfathers right hand.bert