Laser Light On Mars

Old September 10th 03, 02:12 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Laser Light On Mars

Well we left a mirror on the moon,and it reflects a blue light back to
Earth(are best proof we were there) Why not have a rover with a laser
pulsing an intense laser beam back to Earth A gas laser produces a
continual beam of light,and maybe that is better. We use lasers now for
very accurate distance measuring. Seems a laser was a man
made invention (nature does not use a laser) Someday we will use lasers
to tell other intelligent civilizations in our galaxy that we are here.
Bert

Old September 10th 03, 03:10 PM
Sally

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
nature does not use a laser

I bet it does..somehow, somewhere..

Sally

Old September 10th 03, 06:04 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Sally i was a little reluctant to say nature did not invent the
laser,but I can't see anywhere in the micro or the macro where it is
used. I even gave a lot of thought to an excited" plasma",to build up
the photon production.( much like a gas laser) A fluorescent light tube
is a plasma excited by an electrical current that radiates light.. That
is as close as I can come.However Sally if you can prove a way nature
has an uses a laser I will be glad to share the Nobel with you,and even
pay to get us to Sweden Bert

Old September 10th 03, 07:55 PM
Bill Sheppard

nature does not use a laser

Bert

I bet it does..somehow, somewhere..

Sally

Ok, y'all. See-

http://home.achilles.net/~jtalbot/history/masers.html

oc

Anti-spam address: oldcoot88atwebtv.net
Change 'at' to@

Old September 10th 03, 09:01 PM
Gautam Majumdar

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:55:06 +0100, Bill Sheppard wrote:

nature does not use a laser

Bert

I bet it does..somehow, somewhere..

Sally

Ok, y'all. See-

http://home.achilles.net/~jtalbot/history/masers.html

Also UV-laser (only Eta Carinae) & Infrared laser. See

CISRO (Australia), Press Release 98/09, 11.1.98

--

Gautam Majumdar

Old September 10th 03, 10:25 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi oc Glad you are talking like a Florida cracker. Y'All (I like that) I
think I can safely say "no Lasers" (yes) However I have no dought nature
is using lasers.but where and how? I'm also sure of
gravitons,and mono pole particles. Where are they? I don't think man can
come up with anything that nature did not think of first,but my mind is
still open. I know there will come a time man will out do nature,and at
this spacetime it is getting a lot closer,and closer. Man will make
stars. Bert

Old September 10th 03, 11:45 PM
Bill Sheppard

Bert wrote,

Glad you are talking like a Florida
cracker. Y'All (I like that) I think I can
safely say "no Lasers" (yes) However I
have no dought nature is using lasers.but where and how? =A0 =A0 =A0

=A0 =A0

Bert, take a deep breath, hold your nose, go here- www.google.com and
type in 'natural laser'.
BTW I'm a transplanted Arizona redneck cracker.g