How all in The universe Got their Spin

Old October 3rd 19, 03:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default How all in The universe Got their Spin

Gravity + Friction bert
Old October 3rd 19, 04:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"I rejected any http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve
"since I'm such a HATE -mongering, compulsive Face-****ter
and http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal it does
NOT matter at all, what I just posted, cuz I left out that I have,
1st and FOREMOST, ALWAYS-ONLY-ONE-THING-on-my-mind,
namely to do all those deeds-from-item-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-****ter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, ,
& Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj"
:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser."
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, the criminal Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J
"Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest "your nose is
in a **** bucket all the time. Eat **** and you fit" -- Bert

"That is a given", "Go figure","Get the picture", Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". Bert. "O ya".

Old October 3rd 19, 12:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Cruise

In article ,
Herbert Glazier wrote:

Gravity + Friction bert

We don't know what the universe's angular momentum is.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
Old October 3rd 19, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 7:29:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Gravity + Friction bert

The black hole that you say exploded to create our universe must have had great spin. All that spin had to go somewhere since angular momentum cannot be destroyed!

Double-A

Old October 4th 19, 04:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 3:06:11 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 7:29:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Gravity + Friction bert

The black hole that you say exploded to create our universe must have had great spin. All that spin had to go somewhere since angular momentum cannot be destroyed!

Double-A

My BH critical Mass theory has BHs going at c spin.I see it at c getting like a disk.Its gets flatter.Einstein could see this too.bert
Old October 4th 19, 04:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

SwineBert "reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"I rejected any http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve
since I'm a virulent HATE-mongering, but proud Face-****ter &
a Criminal as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal.

Given that http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is
different from SwineBert's sanctimonious, phony and stupid posts
it does NOT matter what he posts, since everybody tells PigBert
that he is wrong and STUPID, given that SwineBert never had nor
ever will have an original thought. It's a pity. Go figure. O ya.

SwineBert, the deranged kike, justifies his Jewish behavior with: