Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

Old August 5th 19, 12:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 3:36:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 1:44:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 6:08:48 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, August 3, 2019 at 1:56:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Now 81F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Had morning clouds, but now sunny. Wind NW at 7 mph. Humidity 43%.

Now is the time I begin to wish I had done all the fun things I wanted to do when I was young and my body was stronger. I had a friend who said he was doing all the things he wanted to do, because he did not want to grow old being one of those people who could only with they had done things.. To bad he wanted to smoke, because now he is only a memory.

Double-A

Hot again no rain on the way. Just like yesterday.Being deaf makes me feel old and grey.I wobble,and if I don't that worries me.Going to give up my driver
s lic.DMV might give me 3 more months.?? I'll take the free tram.Bert..

Hot here too. No clouds expected for the next three days. Now sunny and 83F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 93F. But nice and cool here in the library. Unfortunately they close at 5 PM on Sundays. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 35%. A few wild fires have started up already.

Double-A

95 and light wind.No one is out.Spoke to no one.Sunday is boring.To hot to nap. Be nice to be put in jail(cooler) I hope the street peopl. e are in jail Bert

92 here now, and library is closing, so I have to head out into it! Have a cold beer waiting for me at home!

Double-A

Old August 5th 19, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, August 4, 2019 at 6:45:12 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

AA be careful people here will put you down as a drunk.Their a bunch of fairies.Bert

I don't care about that. I will have to stock up again, because another hot day is here! Now 82F as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Expected high 91F. Sunny. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 41%.

The trouble is it stays hot late into the night. This mornings low temp was 64F. Not enough to get the apartment sufficiently cold to face another hot day.

Remember the warning I gave about the stock market. Down 747 today!

Double-A

Old August 12th 19, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, August 11, 2019 at 2:51:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A Freudian 69F as of 2:45 PM here in Gresham. Overcast. Continued cool. Dry today, but lots of rain last night. Wind west at 3 mph. Humidity 54%. Annual church picnic in the open field outside the big church down the street. Lots of stuff for the kids there.

I just found out that next Saturday Troutdale is holding their 3rd annual Bigfoot Festival in their Glen Otto Park by the Sandy River! You know I have long talked about going on an expedition in search of Bigfoot. This might be the perfect opportunity for me because Bigfoot himself is said to sometimes attend this festival! And the bus going by my apartment goes right to that park!

Double-A

A little warmer today here in Gresham. Now 79F as of 3 PM. Clear sky and sunny. Wind 5 mph out of the NW. Humidity 34%.

The Proud Bays and Antifa are planning a violent clash in the streets of Portland this next weekend!

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019...-portland.html

I think I will plan on going to the Bigfoot Festival instead.

Double-A

Old August 13th 19, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Now 85F as of 3 PM here in Gresham. Sunny. Clear sky. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 29%.

Double-A

Old August 15th 19, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A lovely no global warming sort of summer's day here in Gresham. Now a pleasant 75F as of 2:45 PM. Mostly sunny with morning clouds. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity now 49%.

Lots to do here in the area. Proud Boys vs. Antifa riots scheduled in Portland on Saturday! On the same day is the Troutdale Bigfoot Festival on the banks of the primitive Sandy River!

Double-A

Old August 16th 19, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another nice cool day here in Gresham. Now an ideal 72F as of 3:00 PM PDT. Sun shining through some clouds. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 42%.

Double-A

Old August 17th 19, 12:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 2:55:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Another nice cool day here in Gresham. Now an ideal 72F as of 3:00 PM PDT. Sun shining through some clouds. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 42%.

Double-A

81 sunny and good beach day.Cool nights make for nice dreams.Saw ants in van.Time to spray every inch. Dollar store has what is needed.bert
Old August 17th 19, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 16, 2019 at 4:06:45 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

81 sunny and good beach day.Cool nights make for nice dreams.Saw ants in van.Time to spray every inch. Dollar store has what is needed.bert

Nice and cool here in Gresham. Now 68F as of 1:30 PM. Cloudy but dry. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 60%. Great weather to look for Bigfoot!

Indeed, I went to the Oregon Bigfoot Festival in Troutdale this morning. I couldn't get into the conference in the main hall, because all seats had already been reserved. But they brought some of the speakers to the stage outside to give short talks. An Indian got up and gave his perspectives of Bigfoot from the Native Americans point of view. Then there was some entertainment. Then Clyde Lewis, who does the syndicated radio show Net Zero from Portland, gave a very good presentation of his own experience sighting a Bigfoot on a ranch near Mt. Adams in Washington! The rest of the area had lots of booths selling various kinds of Bigfoot items, souvenirs, memorabilia, etc. Sort of like a Saturday flea market devoted to Bigfoot! A couple of big guys in hairy ape suites were running around, not fooling anybody, but making good tip money off of all those who wanted their pictures taken with them! There was an amazing turn out for this for this event,and the parking lots were over flowing with cars. Bigfoot is very popular! Of course I took the bus.

This was on the banks of the Sandy River, flowing pristine and cold out of the heart of the Cascade Mountains. According to the friendly lady bus driver, it flows out of the Sandy Glacier on Mt. Hood, perhaps one of those glaciers Sam keeps worrying about melting. But prime habitat for Bigfoot!

The morning was cool, so a hot tea warmed me up. They were actually kind of short on food and refreshments. More money could be made in that area. From there the same bus, same driver, took me back straight here to the library. So convenient.

Double-A

Old August 18th 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 2:08:42 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Cooler with cloud cover.Be a nice bud day as the sun comes out at 2pm.Got a long letter from Sandy.(love letter) WOW. She likes Wisconsin. Her mother's house in on lake Michegan. She wants me to visit.?No way" Sunday is a long day.Bars are empty.I hate drinking and eating alone.Also the beach is no fun other than sailing.I now have made my boat to take Huntington Beach longest and biggest waves. All take pictures of the boat and crazy me.Bert