The Event Horizon

Old November 21st 18, 04:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Event Horizon

A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.
Old November 21st 18, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 21/11/2018 Ã* 16:42, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

Hello I'm Mark Ernest, i am a old fart, who bored, who has absolutely
nothing in his life, really nothing nada rien niets!

So I have decided to **** off the fora. I didn't find ideas else to
occupe my days. I write stuff-ups hoping answers, i wait all the day
for answers because, in my life i have nothing else

I thanks Sylvain for helping me to write up this message
Old November 24th 18, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:42:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

A black hole is where a massive star has been compresses to 20 miles.Our sun would be a BH if compresses to size of grape. Mass Density tells it all Bert Ps always keep my "Critical Mass Density"theory in your minds eye. It is so profound.Its so Nobel worthy.Bert

Old November 24th 18, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 12:29:39 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:42:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

I know Bert

I know but you aren't telling.
Old November 25th 18, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 12:28:56 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:42:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

A black hole is where a massive star has been compresses to 20 miles.Our sun would be a BH if compresses to size of grape. Mass Density tells it all Bert Ps always keep my "Critical Mass Density"theory in your minds eye. It is so profound.Its so Nobel worthy.Bert

Mass density is critical enough.

Old November 25th 18, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:42:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

Because that is were all events are eaten up!

Double-A

Old November 25th 18, 01:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 6:08:55 PM UTC-6, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 7:42:57 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
A black hole is a point where a massive star used to be. But all there

really is to deal with is the event horizon.

What kind of events?

No one really knows.

Because that is were all events are eaten up!

I'm sure scientists get this idea from today's shoot them up and destroy movies.

Nature at its best is not like that. Nature is about life.

Old November 25th 18, 03:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 4:50:03 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Nature at its best is not like that. Nature is about life.

In all of Nature there is very little life. Even in our solar system, as far as we know, it only exists on Earth, and Earth is just a tiny speck in the solar system.
Old November 25th 18, 12:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 8:50:04 PM UTC-6, palsing wrote:
On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 4:50:03 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:

Nature at its best is not like that. Nature is about life.

In all of Nature there is very little life. Even in our solar system, as far as we know, it only exists on Earth, and Earth is just a tiny speck in the solar system.

Watch nature T.V. shows. Look in your back yard. Look under a

brick on moist ground. Life is all over nature. Death as a rule is in man's

imagination.

Schwarzchild Inside the Event Horizon mathematician Astronomy Misc 0 August 5th 11 07:37 AM
Schwarzchild Inside the Event Horizon mathematician Astronomy Misc 2 August 3rd 11 10:24 PM
Event Horizon Telescopes Chris Misc 12 November 20th 06 12:31 AM
accretion/event horizon [email protected] Astronomy Misc 13 February 3rd 05 09:47 PM