Aliens are Us

Old November 3rd 17, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Aliens are Us

Earth is not humankinds home planet.Its all part of my novel "Stepping Stones" A great movie could be made.Spielberg are you reading this? Trebert Ps Treb would like to be in the last part of the movie and will play himself
Old November 3rd 17, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 12:44:49 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Earth is not humankinds home planet.Its all part of my novel "Stepping Stones" A great movie could be made.Spielberg are you reading this? Trebert Ps Treb would like to be in the last part of the movie and will play himself

No Bert we are definitely Earth people or we would not be mankind. We came from earth rocks earth oceans and earth rainstorms some 4 billion years ago.
Old November 3rd 17, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig,
"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Earth is not humankinds home planet.
Its all part of my novel "Stepping Stones"

that was rejected even by subsidy publishers.

A great movie could be made.
Spielberg, are you reading this? Spielberg will
use Trebert's script as toilet paper.
Ps
"Treb" would like to be in the last part of
the movie and will play himself to show that
Glazier is just a filthy Face ****ter and a
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
Old November 3rd 17, 09:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
SteveGG

I often wonder with amazment why you guys don't do the simple math ?!

Even if space travel approached the speed of light, wich is most VERY
unlikely, then travel among the stars would still be prohibitively
long. At voyager's speed, it'll yake over 100 millennia. That's over
50 times since Christ an the Romen empire !

Sure there's likely to be intelligient life abounding throughout our
galaxy and others, but contact among species, is quite completely
prevented by the trully vast differences. Even our radio transmissions
take way too long to be useful.

Rember, a one way radio transmission to our very nearest neighbor
would take over 4 years. That rediculious record on voyager was just a
silly waste of time and money. It's certainly not to be found by an
intelligent species.

And then there's the fools chrashed cassini instead of parking in a
stable orbit for future scientists and historians. Sheeesh !
Old November 3rd 17, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 1:02:15 PM UTC-7, SteveGG wrote:
[...]

Haven't you ever heard of warp drive?

Double-A

Old November 4th 17, 09:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 4/11/2017 5:15 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 12:44:49 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Earth is not humankinds home planet.Its all part of my novel "Stepping Stones" A great movie could be made.Spielberg are you reading this? Trebert Ps Treb would like to be in the last part of the movie and will play himself

No Bert we are definitely Earth people or we would not be mankind. We came from earth rocks earth oceans and earth rainstorms some 4 billion years ago.

How do we come from rocks? I know some of us think like we have rocks
in our heads but.....

---
http://www.avg.com

Old November 4th 17, 01:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 3:57:11 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 4/11/2017 5:15 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 12:44:49 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Earth is not humankinds home planet.Its all part of my novel "Stepping Stones" A great movie could be made.Spielberg are you reading this? Trebert Ps Treb would like to be in the last part of the movie and will play himself

No Bert we are definitely Earth people or we would not be mankind. We came from earth rocks earth oceans and earth rainstorms some 4 billion years ago.

How do we come from rocks? I know some of us think like we have rocks
in our heads but.....

---
http://www.avg.com

We still come from rocks. Have to have vitamins and minerals just to get by.
Old October 9th 18, 09:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

SteveGG wrote on 4/11/2017 7:02 AM:

Snip

Rember, a one way radio transmission to our very nearest neighbor
would take over 4 years. That rediculious record on voyager was just a
silly waste of time and money. It's certainly not to be found by an
intelligent species.

Of course Voyager will get found! Haven't you seen the movie "Star
Trek:The Motion Picture"??

Weither the Aliens will understand all the stuff on the record ....
that's another matter!! But it looked nice. ;-P

--
Daniel
Old October 14th 18, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 5:30:26 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 3:57:11 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 4/11/2017 5:15 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, November 3, 2017 at 12:44:49 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Earth is not humankinds home planet.Its all part of my novel "Stepping Stones" A great movie could be made.Spielberg are you reading this? Trebert Ps Treb would like to be in the last part of the movie and will play himself

No Bert we are definitely Earth people or we would not be mankind. We came from earth rocks earth oceans and earth rainstorms some 4 billion years ago.

How do we come from rocks? I know some of us think like we have rocks
in our heads but.....

---
http://www.avg.com

We still come from rocks. Have to have vitamins and minerals just to get by.

Rocks with carbon 12, calcium ,sulfur,salt and microbes were around in the early universe to help life get started Gases cam later Bert