Aether has mass

Old December 2nd 12, 07:24 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

Default Aether has mass

On Dec 2, 1:48*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 2, 10:33*am, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 2, 1:30*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

But we have to assume there is at least one other, or else even your
aether flow and everything of our universe via the polar jet has to
fall apart.

So, specifically what is your personal expertise in science or physics
besides parrot-101?

Assuming is why we have the absurd nonsense of the Big Bang.

The Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a larger
version of a black hole polar jet.

In other words you've never worked for anyone, nor have you ever hired
anyone to work for yourself, and thereby you have no actual first hand
expertise, products, services or any spare resources for others to
develop anything from.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

Non-baryonic dark matter was never anchored to the matter in the first
place. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. Matter
moves through and displaces the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

Both are aether displacement waves.

Aether displaced by matter relates general relativity and quantum
mechanics.
Old December 2nd 12, 08:31 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Fred^44

linuxgal wrote:
mpc755 wrote:
A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

Captain, the Zorgon fleet's vertron ray bombardament has reduced the
ship's fictionite deflector effectiveness to 36.8 percent.

ROFL! Fortunately shield #4 on this idiot's spaceship appears to be
on the verge of folding entirely. One more photon torp should do it.

Old December 2nd 12, 08:32 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Fred^44

Father Haskell wrote:
On Dec 1, 2:03=A0pm, linuxgal wrote:
mpc755 wrote:
A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

Captain, the Zorgon fleet's vertron ray bombardament has reduced the
ship's fictionite deflector effectiveness to 36.8 percent.

Try again. That makes too much sense.

ROFL! It's ironic that an idiot would think that proposed dark matter
is some how the mythological "aether." Good grief.

Old December 3rd 12, 12:31 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/2/2012 1:33 PM, mpc755 wrote:

Assuming is why we have the absurd nonsense of the Big Bang.

The Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a larger
version of a black hole polar jet.

And it's turtles all the way down....

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old December 3rd 12, 01:00 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 2, 10:33*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

others to research and develop anything from.
Old December 3rd 12, 01:12 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 2, 7:31*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 12/2/2012 1:33 PM, mpc755 wrote:

Assuming is why we have the absurd nonsense of the Big Bang.

The Universe is, or the local Universe we exist in is in, a larger
version of a black hole polar jet.

And it's turtles all the way down....

'Was the universe born spinning?'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a
preferred axis"

The Universe spins around a preferred axis because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet; a larger version of a
black hole polar jet.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...10/10-023.html

"The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet.

The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet.

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual
emission of aether into the Universal jet. Three dimensional space
associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in
our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving
outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image
above, '1st Stars' is where aether condenses into matter.

Dark energy is aether emitted into the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.

Old December 3rd 12, 05:56 AM posted to sci.astro
Hasan Farooqi4

test