Still Waters Create Life Running Waters Sustain Life

Old October 16th 11, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Still Waters Create Life Running Waters Sustain Life

A pond formed by a small comet its water heated by the Sun creates
Earth's first algae. Then came aquatic plant life. Then came running
streams mixing oxygen in and higher life had its chance TreBert
Old October 17th 11, 04:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NATURE FAILED ON YOU, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

ANY MORE STUPID THEORIES?

Saul Levy

Old October 17th 11, 04:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

YOU'VE SAILED INTO SENILITY, YOU SENILE OLD GOAT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 06:40:25 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

I know I am clever I know I am witty. I know I take pictures faster
than a strobe I know how the universe began. I know how it will end.
I know how all things work. I know I am a great thinker. I know I'm
a bad speller,and my grammar stinks. . I know how to sail into the
wind. Reality is "No matter which way the wind blows I will get
home." I always set my sail in the right direction. TreBert

Old October 19th 11, 05:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

KILL YOURSELF NOW!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 06:18:15 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

I am proud that my ice boat will be placed on the shore by a lake used
by ice skaters .My last act could save a child life.