2 New Nibiru Photographs - Taken January and Feburary 2008

Old March 11th 08, 07:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Adriano

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Taken January and Feburary 2008

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives?

Looked at the site plus a few others. This is not even good enough to be
a hoax. There is so much that is blatantly wrong that even as a hoax
it's wrong. The whole thing is a poorly cobbled absurdity.

Fictitious diagrams, flawed geometry, total disregard for reality.

How else could you explain that it was in Orion in the '80's and now is
at the south celestial pole? If it were coming at us, it would still be
in Orion.

Also, any object near the south celestial pole can be seen from anywhere
on earth south of the equator, you don't have to wait till the end of
the year.

I could go on and on... If you are simply trying to perpetrate a hoax,
at least make it grounded in believability. Some knowledge of the
universe or basic astronomy would be a first step.
Old March 11th 08, 08:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]

Adriano wrote:

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

[...]

Adding to Adriano's very correct assessment this is very old crap.
Nancy Lieder started it saying we'd all die in May of 2003 when it came
by and flipped the earth upside down. She gets her info by channeling
aliens she calls Zetas or something like that. Unfortunately, Nancy's
astronomy was very bad so these "advanced" folk are really stupid. The
question is does she really believe her inane ideas, is she mentally ill
or is she an intentional liar? I just don't know. But she has been
caught in some real lies that she should know (if sane) are lies so I
have no qualms about using the term. The existence of Nibiru is
certainly a scientific lie as well.

The Post article was a very preliminary article saying we found
something in Orion but have no fricken idea what it is. Somehow the
Nibiru liars decided to use this to promote their ideas since it
mentions "their" constellation Orion. Liars don't worry about facts.
They just grab a real article, latch on to that one sentence that says
it MIGHT be a Jupiter sized planet that MIGHT be 50 billion miles away.
Ignore the statement that it certainly isn't headed this way. Forget
all the rest that says it could be at galactic distances or that all
this was pure speculation. Of course being liars they don't tell you
what happened after that. They leave you back in 1983. Why didn't they
tell you what happened later? Gee that can't be hard to figure out.
Turns out that not one such object was found but many were. The
speculative article got that all wrong. A few were hydrogen gas clouds
condensing over a thousand light years away in the direction of Orion.
But most, including some in Orion, turned out to be a whole new class of
objects, ultra luminous infrared galaxies. These are millions of times
farther away. For those wanting the truth here's the link to the REAL
SCIENCE behind that speculative news article these Nibiru folk love to
quote.
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/c...&filetype=.pdf
You may have to cut and paste it back together.

After Nancy's failed prediction for our disastrous May of 2003 this went
away but now that has all been forgotten and "It's baaack". You can't
kill a really inane lie it seems. While Nancy sometimes called it
Nibiru back then she more often called it the 12th planet or Planet X.
That seems to have faded since it is more associated with her failure
and now its Nibiru that's being pushed. Her Zetatalk website is still
up and running with her drivel.

Notice those promoting it hide both their real name and their email
address. The first sign of those up to no good. Nancy never did which
is why I'm not sure about her mental status.

I just posted my comment that Nibiru was a fictional lie to let others
know the truth. Of course these folk then somehow connect a 1983
article that is now meaningless as we now know what was seen and my
statement you can't photograph a lie (non existent planet). It does
point out you can lie about a photograph. They do a lot of that. They
also get all uppity when you point out they are buying into a lie.
Which of course most aren't, they are promoting it. So I guess they
have that right.

I've added him/her/it to my kill file but if this goes the same as it
did back in 2003 they'll just pop up under another name trying to dig up
a troll. I recommend you don't bother to respond. That gives them
their jollies.

For more science on this topic (since our troll claims to want science
and not the derision he/she/it deserves) here's a couple links with a
lot of reading on the matter.
http://www.planet-x.150m.com/where.html
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc...index.html#toc
Yeah, the photo of Nancy is really unflattering. Guess talking to those
Zeta folk can really give you a really bad hair do. Or maybe it is just
sleeping through the Hale Bop Party.

The first link does a great job of showing how this lie is stitched
together from many sources. The channeling of Zeta folk was first
claimed by a horror movie producer. Orion's link came from him as well.

Velikovsky provides the pole shift theme.

Sitchen wrote a book titled "12th Planet" that was called Nibiru.

Others on her usenet group provided further pieces of the great lie.

So if you have a lot of time and are in need of a good laugh give those
links and the sites they link to a good read. It's hard to believe how
folks fall for this. The state of our science education has to be
really bad. I find that very sad.

Rick

Old March 12th 08, 04:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise

Just some further thoughts on Nancy...

I occasionally listen to Coast-to-Coast, and IIRC, even the
hosts there now think Nancy is a loon.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?