I want to help sue the AUK and the other troublemakers

Old March 8th 06, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

Default I want to help sue the AUK and the other troublemakers

Raving Loonie , the tubby-arsed shopping-bag
man and unrufflable dicky-licker who likes frenzied stick beatings with
rodents, and whose partner is a concubine with a swollen dirty cumpie,
wrote in .com:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
Painius , the wobbly sponger and timid
dung-puncher who likes hardhearted fig fondling with praying
mantises, and whose
partner is a whorelet with a tattered shrimp boat, wrote in
:

Being rowdy and
disruptive *can* be criminal under certain circumstances,
again as i'm sure you already know.

Read my lips, netk0oK:

**** you, you ****.

Now, read it and weep:

"The evidence discloses that Sergeant Anderson habitually used the
word '****' or its derivatives; that everyone else did also; that
Constable Cowin herself did so regularly. It was, so a witness said,
part of what oxymoronically is called 'police culture'. Likewise,
the word '****' (is) used from time to time, although Sergeant
Anderson never used this word to Constable Cowin. There was no
evidence that persons in the public area were ever offended, nor
that the public area was frequented by gentle old ladies or convent
schoolgirls. Bearing in mind that we are living in a
post-Chatterley, post-Wolfenden age, taking into account all
circumstances, and judging the matter from the point of view of
reasonable contemporary standards, I cannot believe that Sergeant
Anderson's language was legally 'offensive'".

Meagher JA.
Commissioner of Police v Anderson
CA NSW unrep, 21 Oct 1996

Coming from a country which has Waltzing Matilda as a national anthem;
it's hardly surprising ...

Nevertheless, it does "suggest" an *interesting* defense of claiming
that one was NOT being offensive in speech; but rather participating
in normal discourse whilst using the Aussie dialect.

Idiom, not dialect. The defence is safe.

Am I right, " **** "?

I am not a " **** ". I am a ****.

Cordially,

Cottees Cordially,

RL

--
Satisifed Customer: "Thank you, Kadaitcha Man. I appreciate it. It works just great!"
Old March 9th 06, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

wrote in .com:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

Thank you for the clarification, douche bag.

Errh ...

1) Is ' docuhe bag ' part of the Australian idiom?

2) It is reassuring to know that the defense is safe. Having the balls
to claim such a thing in a court of law outside of Australia would be
impressive. ... Perhaps, amusing.

3) What does the word, 'Cottees' mean? ... It seems familiar( A legal
term?) , yet not the meaning that dic ... com provides for a similar
item. [ Cottise ... a very weird word, IMO ]

1 entry found for Cottise.

Cottise

\Cot"tise\ (k[o^]t"t[i^]s), n. [Cf. F. c[ocit]t['e] side, L. costa
rib.] (Her.) A diminutive of the bendlet, containing one half its area
or one quarter the area of the bend. When a single cottise is used
alone it is often called a cost. See also Couple-close.

See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Cottise

Cordially,

Cottees Cordially,

RL

--
Satisifed Customer: "Thank you, Kadaitcha Man. I appreciate it. It works just great!"

Old March 9th 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,soc.men

On 8 Mar 2006 16:09:37 -0800, "Raving Loonie"
opined:

wrote in .com:

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
[...]

Definitely ****ing not. That's a 100%, typically-lamearse Seppo
insult.

2) It is reassuring to know that the defense is safe. Having the balls
to claim such a thing in a court of law outside of Australia would be
impressive. ... Perhaps, amusing.

It'd make for one hell of a funny court transcript.

3) What does the word, 'Cottees' mean? ... It seems familiar( A legal
term?) ,

No, it's a traditional Australian brand of cordial.

yet not the meaning that dic ... com provides for a similar
item. [ Cottise ... a very weird word, IMO ]

1 entry found for Cottise.

Cottise

\Cot"tise\ (k[o^]t"t[i^]s), n. [Cf. F. c[ocit]t['e] side, L. costa
rib.] (Her.) A diminutive of the bendlet, containing one half its area
or one quarter the area of the bend. When a single cottise is used
alone it is often called a cost. See also Couple-close.

See http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Cottise

Totally unrelated.

Cordially,

See, both words derive from sweetness.