Apollo One and "Verifiable References"

Old June 16th 04, 05:12 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
How is it you THINK you know who my supporters are
via email?

Why don't you just tell us?

Old June 16th 04, 12:45 PM
Herb Schaltegger

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote:

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in
message . ..
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:01:45 +0100, Graeme Carrott
wrote:

Not all lurkers support you in e-mail.

...In fact, I think this is one of the few times I can safely say
perhaps all but one or two at the most of the lurkers do *not* support
her in e-mail. So far, the only support she's gotten is from scott,
who's a nutcase, and CT/"Stuff4", who's a worthless troll. This kind
of support is akin to having John Wayne Gacy certifying you as being
safe to leave your kids with and Ted Bundy as your attorney.

OM

Mr. Mosley (if that is really who you are; from my search of the
history of this newsgroup it appears no one has ever really verified
it for certain): How is it you THINK you know who my supporters are
via email? Have you obtained a warrant and begun intercepting my
email? Which Scott do you refer to? Why do you think any Scott has
emailed me? What makes you think CT has emailed me? For the record,
NEITHER ONE has emailed me since I started this "conversation" on
Google a couple of weeks ago.
Try again, Oh Wise One.
LaDonna

Yep, and neither have I, your lies on this point notwithstanding. Given
that you've demonstrated that you'll lie on such a trivial point (e.g.,
me supposedly emailing you), why do you think anyone should take
anything you say as anything *BUT* a lie?

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old June 16th 04, 05:07 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Michael Gardner" wrote in message
This is a real hoot - she's read EVERY post my OM to verify he's never
provided any verifiable information about himself?

She's got time to read the thousands of posts OM has made over the years,
but hasn't got the time to answer rk's questions or even to tell us the
names of her "teammates".

Lots of time to read about OM, no time to check her investigative notes to
provide any verifiable references for her claims. Hmmm...

Old June 16th 04, 07:01 PM
OM

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:07:43 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

Lots of time to read about OM, no time to check her investigative notes to
provide any verifiable references for her claims. Hmmm...

....Smells like John Maxson tactics, doesn't it?

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 16th 04, 07:06 PM
OM

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:34:05 -0500, Michael Gardner
wrote:

This is a real hoot - she's read EVERY post my OM to verify he's never
provided any verifiable information about himself?

....I'm *your* OM now, Michael? Damn, I'm flattered :-) :-) :-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 16th 04, 07:07 PM
OM

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:34:05 -0500, Michael Gardner
wrote:

She's so twisted up trying to "turn the tables", she couldn't find her
butt if she where sitting on it.

....No, but she knows it's there. It scrapes the walls when she turns
around, and leaves a debris trail.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 16th 04, 08:22 PM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

This is a real hoot - she's read EVERY post my OM to verify he's never
provided any verifiable information about himself?

...I'm *your* OM now, Michael? Damn, I'm flattered :-) :-) :-)

Oh-oh! Now Michael and Ms. Ami Silberman are _both_ contending for OM's
affections... :-P

Pat

Old June 17th 04, 12:32 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
Oh-oh! Now Michael and Ms. Ami Silberman are _both_ contending for OM's
affections... :-P

Hey, asshole, next time you wanna do that, let me get the Pepcid first :P

Old June 17th 04, 12:33 AM
Scott Hedrick

wrote:

She's so twisted up trying to "turn the tables", she couldn't find her
butt if she where sitting on it.

...No, but she knows it's there. It scrapes the walls when she turns
around, and leaves a debris trail.

You're certainly taking broad liberties, aren't you?