"The Anus Report"

Old June 10th 04, 03:20 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message . ..
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I'm

drunk

Well, you've been hanging around "scott", it's not surprising.

**slapping knee with hand** HA HA! You are soooooo funny! (NOT)
Cute rewriting my message. Do you not have a life?
Old June 10th 04, 04:26 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Cute rewriting my message.

Another easily verifiable lie. I didn't add or move anything to your
message, and anyone can read the original message and see that.

In every case, I followed proper Usenet protocol and trimmed my quotes of
irrelevant material.

If you're ashamed of something you posted, try thinking before you post for
a change.

Old June 10th 04, 11:48 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Cute rewriting my message.

Another easily verifiable lie. I didn't add or move anything to your
message, and anyone can read the original message and see that.

In every case, I followed proper Usenet protocol and trimmed my quotes of
irrelevant material.

If you're ashamed of something you posted, try thinking before you post for
a change.

I'm not ashamed of anything. You posted some ridiculous quotes that
supposedly came from me--I'm not going back through the two-dozen
some-odd threads to find them--but I recall one where you clearly
misrepresented me regarding Betty. Where in the world did you ever
get the impression...when did I ever give the impression...that I hate
Betty? I have NOTHING but respect for her. It's very difficult
trying to help her (and Scott) because they are both so incredibly
(but completely understandably) distrusting of the world, but she was
Gus' wife and I love her as such.
(And if OM gets in here and twists that last statement into some
characteristic BS concerning homosexuality or some like stupidity, I
WILL drive to Austin. Fair Warning.)
LaDonna
Old June 10th 04, 11:57 PM
Sam Seiber

LaDonna Wyss wrote:
(And if OM gets in here and twists that last statement into some
characteristic BS concerning homosexuality or some like stupidity, I
WILL drive to Austin. Fair Warning.)
LaDonna

Where do I get the tickets for this show?

Sam
Old June 11th 04, 05:17 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I'm not ashamed of anything.

That's a common statement from an addict. Is is merely alcohol, or do you
have additional chemical dependencies?

You posted some ridiculous quotes that

came from me

That's exactly right.

I'm not going back through the two-dozen
some-odd threads to find them

You know what you said, then, and you know that you lied when you claim I
misquoted you. Otherwise, you'd try to produce what you claim is the "real"
quote, and, no doubt, fail to provide any verifiable references. On the
other hand, I did include a verifiable reference with every single quote.
I've already done your work for you, and you're too damn lazy to follow up.

Where in the world did you ever
get the impression...when did I ever give the impression...that I hate
Betty?

Because you yourself said that you did not take notes about the autopsy. A
real investigation would require referring back to the autopsy whenever new,
relevant information appeared, so the only way you could do that without
notes is to keep going back to the source, which is Betty. Since you were
too damn lazy to take notes on the autopsy, by your own admission, you'd
have to keep asking her to see it over and over, thus reminding her
repeatedly how her husband died.

Why would you keep reminding her of her husband's death if you cared for
her?

Either you are lying about performing an investigation, or you are lying
about your relationship with Mrs G.

It's very difficult
trying to help her (and Scott) because they are both so incredibly
(but completely understandably) distrusting of the world

If they were willing to face reality they wouldn't be having problems.

, but she was
Gus' wife and I love her as such.
(And if OM gets in here and twists that last statement into some
characteristic BS concerning homosexuality or some like stupidity, I
WILL drive to Austin. Fair Warning.)

Promises, promises. OM, it's all yours!

Old June 11th 04, 05:18 PM
Scott Hedrick

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message
Threats over the internet probably comes under some kind of
anti-terrorist criminal legislation enacted over the last few years.
And if she's posting from outside Texas it's a threat made across state
lines. Either way, OM would be advised to contact the FBI if he hasn't
already.

I had a problem with a Captain Kangaroo wanna be who did this- after I
contacted the FBI, he got real quiet, and I have since learned that he ran
to Mexico.

This was before 9/11, and I rather doubt the FBI has developed a sense of
humor since then.

Old June 11th 04, 09:00 PM
Pat Flannery

Sam Seiber wrote:

LaDonna Wyss wrote:

(And if OM gets in here and twists that last statement into some
characteristic BS concerning homosexuality or some like stupidity, I
WILL drive to Austin. Fair Warning.)
LaDonna

Where do I get the tickets for this show?

Who's willing to bet that the final outcome is the same as the first
meeting of Lilith Sternen and Frasier Crane? :-D

Pat

Old June 11th 04, 09:15 PM
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Threats over the internet probably comes under some kind of
anti-terrorist criminal legislation enacted over the last few years.
And if she's posting from outside Texas it's a threat made across state
lines.

Yeah, I remember when those two Men In Black showed up after I
threatened to release the Venusian Pterodactyl Corps on Brad
Guth...something about violating the Treaty Of Tycho....I _sort_ of
remember that...did that happen? No, it was some interior decorators,
and they said I needed to re-do the apartment....no...it was the
exterminators...and they said I had a bug problem...a _big_ bug
problem.... :-)

Pat