Oregon Weather

Old January 26th 12, 01:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Jan 20, 7:18*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:09*pm, Double-A wrote:

An amazing 50F here right now in greater Hillsboro. *Calm, cloudy, but
not raining presently. *Rained hard this morning.

Hard to believe it was just the night before last we had snow. *It
snowed hard throughout the evening. *Wasn't sticking at first, but by
1 AM when I had to go out in it, there was about 2 inches on the
streets and sidewalks. *Walked out to the park. *By 3 PM when I had to
start back, *the snow had turned to rain. *Problem was that much of
the snow had turned to wet slush, and so I got my shoes and socks
thoroughly wet! *Haven' changed them yet, but bought a pair of dry
shoes at Goodwill, and have some dry socks I bought at Dollar Tree.

Last night when I was walking down into the park to resume my Earth
Science Officer obvservation post I saw two coyotes cross the road and
run down into the park ahead of me! *I had to follow them on the same
path, because the other path was under water. *But soon they out
distanced me and were out of sight.

A man left me a sack of returnable cans at Starbucks today as I have
hold potato soup with Kim. *His mother Joan has given me much, telling
her son, "Give this to that handsome man." *Now she has bee struck by
lymph node cancer, already spread, and is apparently dying. *It is so
sudden and sad.

Andy gave me a ticket today to get me to the library. *The county
District Attorny has notified him that they are dropping the case
against him for drunken driving on a bicycle! *I have been telling to
look into suing, because they wouldn't just drop the case if there was
n't something really wrong with the arrest and time in jail. *In a
similar circumstance, I guy arrested in Portland for trespassing, just
so the cop could search his bag, was thrown out, and he is suing the
City of Portland for $140,000. * Society kicks us around enough! *I
think when the opportunity comes for the boot to be on the other foot,
we should kick some major ass!

Double-A

In Florida you can't sue the GOPers *They can kill rape children. They
are the power and the glory. *What is Jerry doing these days? Where is
Rigby? Why is there no hearing on the information I gave US Justice
Dept.? *I have witness to prove the three tries "Bob" Hansell to kill
me. USA is 100% fascist. * TreBert

An amazing 53F this afternoon here in the "Rain State". Not raining
right now, but the forecast is for rain today and rain tomorrow. It
certainly rained yesterday (sidewise rain). Then after it stops
raining tomorrow, it's supposed to drop to 25F overnight. Humidity
71%.

Bert, perhaps you can get yourself into the US Witness Protection
Program. Then you can go after that yocal sheriff and all his inbred
cousin-nephew good old boy deputies! Somebody should do the job.

The Florida primary is coming up for circus of Republican candidates
and we political junkies can hardly wait! Who got out of the most
taxes: Gingrich, or Romney? Who's had the most wives?

My Social Security raise came though today and I celebrated with Kim
eating chicken Buffalo Wings and drinking coffee Starbucks patio. I
hear Starbucks is going to test market serving beer and wine now!
I've long wanted to order an Irish coffee at Starbucks.

My SS check has increased by 4%. The Buffalo wings price has
increased by 12%. Still don't understand how the government
calculates the inflation rate.

But Wallmart Groceries will be openning soon right next to my locker!

Double-A

Old January 26th 12, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jan 25, 4:41*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Jan 19, 7:04*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Jan 19, 6:09*pm, Double-A wrote:

[...]

Get yourself into a public office, and fix the damn situation.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Would you vote for me?

I guess if people will vote for Newton Gingrich, they will vote for
anyone!

Dobule-A

They might as well give Ron Paul a shot. He seems to be the least
republican evil. If that still doesn't work, Ron Paul could always
run as Vice President along with President BHO.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old January 26th 12, 02:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Jan 25, 5:07*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

In the recent debate, it seemed that Ron Paul was the only candidate
who didn't want to start another war!

Double-A

Old January 26th 12, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

44F here at 11:20 AM here in partly cloudy Cedar Mills. Not raining
at the moment. Humidity 79%. Wind NW at 5 mph. Last night when
returning from the park to Starbucks at 3:30 AM, there was a real
downpour! Couldn't even cross the parking lock for ten minutes or I
would have been drenched. Umbrella not much help.

Woke up from my slumbers at 8:30 this morning at Starbucks and there
was Andy. He has been spouting tickets faster than a Benson bubbler
spouting Bull Run water lately, and sure enough he had another one for
me today! So here I am. He only screwed up one time and gave me a
ticket with the wrong code. But that day a driver was driving who
never really looks at the tickets because he doesn't like
confrontations, so he let me ride anyway.

Folks around here are somewhat depressed because the 49ers lost. Now
it's, "Who cares about the east coast anywat?"

Joe Paterno: Isn't it interesting how these old coaches die so
quickly as soon as they end their carreers?

Double-A

Old January 27th 12, 12:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

ONLY BECAUSE ED DUMBER THAN COAL THREATENED HIM, DA!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I ONLY ATTENDED ONE OF HIS FOOTBALL GAMES (BORING!). THEY LOST TO
UCLA!

Saul Levy

Old February 2nd 12, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

wrote:
Joe Paterno: *Isn't it interesting how these old coaches die so
quickly as soon as they end their carreers?

Double-A

He beat the Oregon Ducks in the Rose Bowl one year. He made the
remark that he wished he had a better team to play so a win would give
him a better chance to end up number one in the country. That remark
didn't go over too well in Oregon.

Double-A

Old February 2nd 12, 01:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

A beautiful day here on this first of February. 50F. If this keeps
up, the groundhog will see his shadow for sure tomorrow, and nobody
wants that!

I bought a monthly bus pass for February first thing this morning.
Cost me $92.00. But from now on it's any bus, any place, any time!
This means that I will undoubtedly be posting to Usenet a lot more,
and you wil be able to spend more of your hours reading my posts! I'm
sure you will all be pleased for that.

Paid my locker rent on time once again, and to celebrate, Kim and I
had the usual two dozen Kirispy Kreme doughnuts! Then clam chowder
for lunch. Took the bus to my locker, to Dollar Tree, and now to the
library. It's nice to be mobile!

I see that Mitt Romney won Florida. What will this mean?

Double-A

Old February 2nd 12, 03:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I PAID MY RENT, DA!

YOU ATE A WHOLE DOZEN DONUTS? TWO ARE ENOUGH FOR ME!

Saul Levy

Old February 2nd 12, 12:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 2/1/2012 8:40 PM, Double-A wrote:
A beautiful day here on this first of February. 50F. If this keeps
up, the groundhog will see his shadow for sure tomorrow, and nobody
wants that!

I bought a monthly bus pass for February first thing this morning.
Cost me $92.00. But from now on it's any bus, any place, any time!
This means that I will undoubtedly be posting to Usenet a lot more,
and you wil be able to spend more of your hours reading my posts! I'm
sure you will all be pleased for that.

Paid my locker rent on time once again, and to celebrate, Kim and I
had the usual two dozen Kirispy Kreme doughnuts! Then clam chowder
for lunch. Took the bus to my locker, to Dollar Tree, and now to the
library. It's nice to be mobile!

Why not just go in with Kim on an apartment?

****ting in the bushes gets old, no?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old February 7th 12, 02:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I PREDICT AN IMMENENT EXPLOSION, DA!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 17:28:40 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

On Feb 1, 7:19*pm, wrote:
I PAID MY RENT, DA!

YOU ATE A WHOLE DOZEN DONUTS? *TWO ARE ENOUGH FOR ME!

Saul Levy

Kim told me she cannot eat just two.

Double-A

All Peaceful in Oregon HVAC[_2_] Misc 2 February 7th 11 04:47 PM
Looking for Oregon meteorites [email protected] Astronomy Misc 11 October 2nd 08 02:51 AM
Where do I go to see in Oregon? Adam Hunt Amateur Astronomy 10 April 15th 06 02:13 AM
Jihad Comes to Oregon? Double-A Misc 0 November 12th 05 08:16 PM
Medford, Oregon why why why Steve Bennett Misc 4 October 31st 03 06:37 AM