Bad Astronomy review of "Superman Returns"

Old July 2nd 06, 12:53 PM posted to sci.astro,rec.arts.sf.movies,rec.arts.sf.superman,rec.arts.movies.current-films,sci.physics
trike

Default Bad Astronomy review of "Superman Returns"

Phantom Stranger wrote:
In article , Bill
Steele wrote:

I recall Brando saying he was imparting to his son all the knowledge of
the however many known galaxies, but I don't believe it was ever
specified that Krypton was outside our own.

"Each of the six galaxies which you will pass through contain their own
individual law of space and time." Kind of a long, roundabout trip if
Krypton is in the Milky Way.

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike Superman: The Movie? I simply
do not understand the praise heaped on that stinker.

From the bad special effects to the lame single entendres, it's just

stupid.

Doug