AUSTRALIA WAS BORN FROM THE SEA ONLY 11700 YEARS AGO

Old January 26th 07, 09:26 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.engr.mining,aus.science,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default AUSTRALIA WAS BORN FROM THE SEA ONLY 11700 YEARS AGO

On 26 jan, 15:54, "Der Coach" wrote:
Dear JP....

Please repeat aloud.......

DEE DEE DEE

Good boy.

Take your Secinol and go to bed.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!!!!!

Der Coach
CICFL

Thanks DC, but I ' ll stick to my Chateau Turcaud white & especially
before going to bed.
By the way I have still ONE bottle of 1972 left...
I am sure that you have not in your cave anything older than last year
!

See, how our standards are divergent !

jpturcaud

Old January 27th 07, 03:40 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

The world is 6000 years old and Americans want to teach it
in school. 16 thousand years ago Australia was inhabited
by people, a migration that began around 100000 years
ago from South Africa. Neanderthals seemed to be the
first migrants to Europe but vanished some 20-30000 years
ago. The first mix between a neanderthal and a homo-sapient
was dug up in Romania a few weeks ago.