Blair: World must stay committed to Iraq

Old January 27th 07, 02:45 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected][_1_]

Default Blair: World must stay committed to Iraq

We must be committed to Iraq. I know I am.

The world will learn the will of America and the Capitalist Federalism.

Iraq will be federalized and set as a model for the whole Arab world,
a country better than Arabs.

Our Patron Bush is the leader and an envisioner of our Capitalist law
of order. Future Capitalist patrons shall shave their cocks and pussies
and join the march carrying the world's largest American flag.

Our federal Capitalist Patron Sir Donald Air Blair Thomas is not
an evil culplrit.

We will finish the job together and win this war. Capitalism will
prevail.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070127/...ld_forum_blair

HAS BUSH COMMITTED HARI-KARI ?????????? [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 March 31st 06 05:32 PM
Amazing, Blair Kristy Conklin News 0 January 29th 06 11:57 AM
Blair BabyBombers Indict 2 For Telling Truth Warhol Misc 0 December 4th 05 02:35 AM