Nothing can stop Destiny

Old July 3rd 18, 01:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Nothing can stop Destiny

Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 8:31:59 PM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 6:32:23 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 3:58:54 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 5:28:49 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 11:38:50 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, July 2, 2018 at 1:18:09 PM UTC-5, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
Nothing can stop an idea when it is time. We are going to go to
Mars and settle there. We are going to terraform Venus. We are
going to mine the asteroid belt and get respectfully rich. We
are going to colonize habitable planets of nearby stars--and we
are going to become respected members of the interstellar
community.

We have been moving this direction since 1943 when the Nazis
invented rockets.

I'll believe that the day after they deliver my new flyin' car,
that I was promised I would have by the year 2000.

They will be available. Start saving up your money. They won't
be very expensive as they use solar power.

I hope they will be self flying so we won't have to get pilots'
licenses to fly them.

Double-A

Yes they are all computer driven. You talk to the computer and tell
it where to go and it takes you there...like in the Star Wars movies
in scenes of the advanced cities.

Unless of course the police have a warrant for your arrest. Then
their computer will take over your car and fly to the nearest
detention center!

Double-A

That too. There will be no escaping the law in those days. But on the
bright side no more moving violations or speeding tickets.

No cities wil ever allow them, if they lose the revenue they get from
traffic tickets.

The cities will have plenty of money because they will be mining
asteroids. Money will not be a problem in those days.

You obviously underestimate politicians.
They have the ability to run deficits, no matter how much money they take
in, in taxes or otherwise.

It's in the bible,......
"In the beginning God created that heavens and the earth, and he saw that it
was good.
Then God created politicians and by the morning of the second day they had
created black holes, and God realized he ****ed up"

Old July 3rd 18, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Don't worry about politicians--the government is in disorder and is about to

collapse. All the Chinese have to do is call us into account. When the

American economy fails the economy of the whole world will fail.

Then the government will collapse and the working people will have their

say--like Karl Marx predicted long ago.
Old July 3rd 18, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Cities will find other ways to nick you. They could require large license fees to use your car within the city. The could do what they are starting to do around here, change all freeways into toll roads!

Double-A