Is the moon there when nobody looks?

Old July 7th 18, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Is the moon there when nobody looks?

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 12:17:32 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Is the moon there when nobody looks?

Actually, even if you're looking at it, it's not there...at least not all there.

It's all there as time has passed, but it's not all there while time is passing.

You cannot travel into the future because there is no future to travel too..

it's not all there..yet.

One minute of 'absolute time' is not all there either.

If you were to jump one second forward of 'absolute time'..it would be blank,

or you would hit a blank wall.

You can probably see a half of moon..

but the other half..hasn't happen yet.

When is the future?

The future is Now.

That is all very nice but it is too vague for me. Crystalize your conceptions

maybe. Time is a phenomenon. I agree with that part of it.
Old July 7th 18, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 1:13:48 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:

On Saturday, July 7, 2018 at 12:17:32 PM UTC-5, The Starmaker wrote:
Is the moon there when nobody looks?

Actually, even if you're looking at it, it's not there...at least not all there.

It's all there as time has passed, but it's not all there while time is passing.

You cannot travel into the future because there is no future to travel too..

it's not all there..yet.

One minute of 'absolute time' is not all there either.

If you were to jump one second forward of 'absolute time'..it would be blank,

or you would hit a blank wall.

You can probably see a half of moon..

but the other half..hasn't happen yet.

When is the future?

The future is Now.

That is all very nice but it is too vague for me. Crystalize your conceptions

maybe. Time is a phenomenon. I agree with that part of it.

I'd be happy to explain..

if you're watching a 16mm film
and it breaks in the middle..

you only got to see half the movie.

Closer examination of the broken film
contains a split frame of film..

you see only half the frame.

Or, if you were at the film lab
when the film was processed..
only part of the film has developed..
you will need to wait for the rest of
the film to be developed.

OR!, if you filming the film..
the frames are being exposed
frame be frame...

You watching
as the
world
developes.

So whatever happens is already there even before it even happens. I can agree with that. If angels did not already know what was going to happen they would never be on time.

Old July 8th 18, 11:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:

[...]

No, that is not what I said...

I said one second ahead is unexposed film.

Then I give up trying to understand you. Maybe take a break in writing poetry until some of us take advanced courses in English.