The 0.1~1% hollow moon / Brad Guth

Old January 26th 13, 07:01 PM posted to sci.astro,alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,misc.education.science,uk.media.newspapers
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The 0.1~1% hollow moon / Brad Guth

On Dec 30 2012, 2:07*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:13*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Nov 3, 6:00*am, Brad Guth wrote:

Since I received nothing but the usual topic/author stalking grief and
avoidance about our potentially hollow moon (natural as well as TBM
hollowed out), I’ve revised this topic from original “The 1~10% hollow
moon” as to offering “The 0.1~1% hollow moon”. *Not that it really
matters all that much, because the mainstream of our insider status-
quo still isn’t buying into any of it, nor allowing mainstream media
or even K12s to pick up on any notions of such.

Within or especially under that tough shell of our moon is where life
even as we know it could with some applied technology manage to
survive, as well as manage to contribute to terrestrial matters of
providing exotic minerals or rare elements and perhaps lots more. At
0.1% hollow (as within geode pockets, cavernous layers or easily
enough TBM excavated to suit), there’s certainly no shortage of
worthy habitat volume, and thereby maintaining of atmospheric pressure
simply can’t be an insurmountable problem.

With near zero gravity near or within the offset core of our extremely
unusual moon, and otherwise perfectly good odds that the surrounding
substance outside of that solid core being of a relatively low density
and/or semi-hollow geology (poorly compacted or naturally porous)
that's sandwiched between the offset core and the otherwise extremely
dense, thick and mineral saturated basalt crust, as such is what
drives my continuing interpretation that our Selene/moon, as
supposedly formed quickly within a vacuum, is perhaps quite usability
hollow enough to begin with.

Even if this hollow or easily excavated under-crust potential were
limited as to offering a minimal volume of 0.1%, as such this kind of
nicely crust protected volume would represent a terrific off-world
outpost and otherwise failsafe kind of habitat that’s existing as is.
(0.1% of 2.2e19 m3 is worth 2.2e16 m3, and that’s hardly
insignificant, as representing 3.14e6 m3 for each and every man, woman
and child would make for a pretty nifty interstellar spacecraft, or
call it our lifeboat in case our Earth gets nailed by another really
big one)

The unusually mineral saturated and otherwise paramagnetic and mascon
populated basalt crust itself could also offer a few existing passages
and/or geode like pockets, as deep and volumetric enough to safely
utilize as is. *In fact, it might be extremely odd if such natural
voids didn’t exist. *Most of those larger lunar craters are unusually
shallow (as little as 1% of their diameter), almost as though that
original surface prior to impact as having a thick layer of protective
ice. *Of somewhat newer and much smaller diameter craters offer
bedrock impressions or morph depths of 10%, with only a few
exceptions that suggest diameter/depth ratios of 2:1. *However, one of
the most recent LRO discovered craters or possibly an old geothermal
vent that’s kind of small is also suggesting as offering a much
greater depth than its diameter (in other words a significant vertical
hole or cave like formation of a crust opening into a hollow rill or
lava tube).

If there’s anything capable of holding a given molecule of h2o
together, it’s those strong electrostatic, paramagnetic plus all the
usual atomic and subatomic strong binding forces, plus whatever
subsequent worth of good old pressure or even that of aether that
doesn’t necessarily involve or require gravity (although naked aether
pressure simply can’t coexist w/o molecular gravity or vise versa,
whereas artificial pressure or vacuum can only coexist if there’s a
viable shell or artificial energy field of some kind). The extremely
thick (50150 km) and robust basalt crust that’s fused solid and so
mineral saturated as paramagnetic about our physically dark Selene/
moon, offers an absolutely terrific shell that isn’t easily penetrated
(not even by helium).

Of water exposed at the environment of 3e-21 bar (the near ideal
vacuum as found at Selene L1) pretty much along with ample sunlight
and secondary IR happens instantly as to demolecularization or
subliming itself into something less than atoms of hydrogen and
oxygen, and that’s going to be pretty much instantaneous or even
explosive regardless of its volume and original mass. *Therefore, the
extremely weak Newtonian force of gravity or whatever molecular
binding force isn’t necessarily worth all that much when the water or
whatever fluid elements represent a zero delta-V and especially as
being so easily lost to that 300+ km/sec of hot solar wind whenever
such molecules are situated within that extreme EML1 vacuum.

*https://groups.google.com/forum/m/
*http://groups.google.com/groups/search
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

*The 0.1~1% hollow moon / Brad Guth

Is there any evidence or objective proof that our moon isn't the least
bit hollow or even porous?

With a somewhat thinner crust as recently reported, it seems entirely
logical that escaping gasses and the continual build-up of internal
gasses as well as fluids could provide for quit a bit of geode pockets
and porous rock, as well as an inverted interior density that TBMs
could more easily deal with.

Gamma spectrometer and their composite image of our moon, indicates as
to all sorts of surface elements that makes our moon extremely
valuable.
*http://www.sciencemag.org/content/28...4/F4.expansion
*http://forum.worldwindcentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=20094
*Plus lots more if you'd care to look.

Those surface spectrometer obtained details of rare elements and those
mascon issues suggesting that internal activity as well as via
asteroid impacts have created a highly valuable item for us to mine.
With dozens of TBMs hard at work, and safe habitats created,
represents all sorts of mining and processing opportunities within
easy reach, not to mention the enormous value of simply utilizing its
L1 and the easily tethered dipole element that can reach safely to
within 6r of Earth.