Georges Lemaître

Old October 30th 12, 10:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism
HVAC[_3_]

Default Georges Lemaître

On 10/30/2012 2:25 AM, Painius wrote:

I really hate to fight with you all the time, but you are WRONG all the
time. Your foolish argument here is a perfect example. To have it your
way would involve a completely new set of physical laws for the
universe. Question: Do you have any basis for inventing a new set of
laws for the universe?

I didn't think so.

You really should stick to what you know, Harlow - kookfites, slut
leagues, plagiarism and copyright infringement. You don't know ****
about "physical laws for the Universe". LMBO !

Excellent. You have nothing, NO-THING to refute my argument, so you bash
me. No longer will you be allowed to just make **** up without
evidence, so get used to it.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. å˜äº®
Old October 30th 12, 11:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/30/2012 2:25 AM, Painius wrote:

I really hate to fight with you all the time, but you are WRONG all the
time. Your foolish argument here is a perfect example. To have it your
way would involve a completely new set of physical laws for the
universe. Question: Do you have any basis for inventing a new set of
laws for the universe?

I didn't think so.

You really should stick to what you know, Harlow

Since my area of expertise is astrophysics, I would say that EVERYTHING
that exists is 'what I know'.

In matters of the paranormal and religion, I bow to your superior knowledge.

Old October 30th 12, 07:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 06:43:05 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/30/2012 2:25 AM, Painius wrote:

I really hate to fight with you all the time, but you are WRONG all the
time. Your foolish argument here is a perfect example. To have it your
way would involve a completely new set of physical laws for the
universe. Question: Do you have any basis for inventing a new set of
laws for the universe?

I didn't think so.

You really should stick to what you know, Harlow - kookfites, slut
leagues, plagiarism and copyright infringement. You don't know ****
about "physical laws for the Universe". LMBO !

Excellent. You have nothing, NO-THING to refute my argument, so you bash
me. No longer will you be allowed to just make **** up without
evidence, so get used to it.

Not bashing you, Harlow - no - of course not. I'm your friend - I'm
just trying to help you. It's just tough love, so suck it up.

Sound familiar? It's right out of your repertoire.

I'll make **** up without evidence anytime I want to when I feel like
making speculations about science, twerp!

And bottom line? There's nothing you can do about it. (Except, well
maybe you could pull the stick outta your arse.)

LMFAO !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old October 30th 12, 07:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:24:42 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/30/2012 2:25 AM, Painius wrote:

I really hate to fight with you all the time, but you are WRONG all the
time. Your foolish argument here is a perfect example. To have it your
way would involve a completely new set of physical laws for the
universe. Question: Do you have any basis for inventing a new set of
laws for the universe?

I didn't think so.

You really should stick to what you know, Harlow

Since my area of expertise is astrophysics, I would say that EVERYTHING
that exists is 'what I know'.

In matters of the paranormal and religion, I bow to your superior knowledge.

You seem to like to humiliate yourself with each post you write,
Harlow.

You probably should be put on suicide watch!

LMFAO !

Old October 31st 12, 12:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/30/2012 3:42 PM, Painius wrote:

Excellent. You have nothing, NO-THING to refute my argument, so you bash
me. No longer will you be allowed to just make **** up without
evidence, so get used to it.

Not bashing you, Harlow - no - of course not. I'm your friend - I'm
just trying to help you. It's just tough love, so suck it up.

OK. Sorry...It must have been the drugs.

Old October 31st 12, 12:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/30/2012 3:50 PM, Painius wrote:

You really should stick to what you know, Harlow

Since my area of expertise is astrophysics, I would say that EVERYTHING
that exists is 'what I know'.

In matters of the paranormal and religion, I bow to your superior knowledge.

You seem to like to humiliate yourself with each post you write,
Harlow.

It's true...You DO have vastly superior knowledge about god and the
paranormal than I do.

Old October 31st 12, 12:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism
Christopher A. Lee[_2_]

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 08:20:03 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/30/2012 3:42 PM, Painius wrote:

Excellent. You have nothing, NO-THING to refute my argument, so you bash
me. No longer will you be allowed to just make **** up without
evidence, so get used to it.

Not bashing you, Harlow - no - of course not.

Lie noted.

I'm your friend - I'm

Lie noted.

just trying to help you.

Lie noted.

It's just tough love, so suck it up.

It's the "love" of a rapist or a stalker.

Or a pimply adolescent who hasn't got his hormones under control yet
and can't understand why the object of his or her affections isn't
interested but imposes him- or herself where he or she is neither
wanted nor needed.

OK. Sorry...It must have been the drugs.

Something, anyway.
Pain-in-arse has no friends because of his arrogant, in-your-face
stupidity and rudeness.
Old October 31st 12, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.atheism
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/31/2012 8:30 AM, Christopher A. Lee wrote:

Not bashing you, Harlow - no - of course not.

Lie noted.

I'm your friend - I'm

Lie noted.

just trying to help you.

Lie noted.

It's just tough love, so suck it up.

It's the "love" of a rapist or a stalker.

Or a pimply adolescent who hasn't got his hormones under control yet
and can't understand why the object of his or her affections isn't
interested but imposes him- or herself where he or she is neither
wanted nor needed.

OK. Sorry...It must have been the drugs.

Something, anyway.
Pain-in-arse has no friends because of his arrogant, in-your-face
stupidity and rudeness.

Notice how *I* apologized while Painus lashes out in hate.