EVEN THE POPE GETS GREAT E-MAILS

Old October 3rd 12, 03:47 PM posted to alt.obituaries,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.fan.michael-moore,sci.astro,alt.fan.letterman
Preston Duquene

Default EVEN THE POPE GETS GREAT E-MAILS

I have just learned of the good news that La Osservatore
Romano -- the Vatican newspaper -- has been revamped
and is now doing quite well.

I thought my long-time friend, The Pontiff, should be
congratulated and have just sent an e-mail to his personal
computer.

I just thought everyone should read the letter so we all know
what a great job he and the Boys at the Vatican are doing.

I already have submitted a Letter to the Editors of both The
New York Times and the Hazleton (Pa.) Standard-Speaker.
They should be published in a day or two.

Preston Duquesne

=====================

LETTER TO THE EDITOR

Dear Editor:

As you know, La Osservatore Romano -- the official Vatican
newspaper -- has undergone tremendous changes over the
past three months.

Its new editor -- one Ed Conrad -- has removed most of the
boring crap and made it the fastest growing newspaper in Europe.

I have just written to my good friend, The Pope, to congratulate
him on the fine job that La Osservatore Romano is now doing.

I'm pretty sure your readers would enjoy seeing a copy
of my congratulatory letter.

God bless,

Preston Duquesne
Mahanoy City, Pa.
1-570-985-7220

=============

LETTER TO POPE GREGORY XVI

Dear Joe,

I was immensely pleased to learn on the Internet this
morning that La Osservatore's circulation has skyrocketed
because the content is now so much better.
,
I agree that it was a mackerel wrapper that was good only
to wrap around fish to keep fresh for Fridays.

I haven't had an opportunity to physically see all
of the great improvements since the new editor took
over but I certainly want to become a subscriber if
La Osservatore can be mailed to me.

Do you know if you have home delivery here in Pennsylvania?

Boy, that gal in the first centerfold sure looks yummy.

Keep up the good work!

Preston

P.S. -- This is what appeared on the Internet:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...c966472c339c3#