Mars: A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

Old March 14th 04, 11:33 AM
The Microscopic Lens of Scrutiny

Default Mars: A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

(Donald L Farrt) erupted into a noisy, digusting
spate of verbal flatulence

Where is your science here??? Do you beleive in the wet or dry
explaination for the lack of ocenas on Venus and why????

Your abuse of the English language is worse than your abuse of equal signs.

Old March 14th 04, 04:27 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 11:33:04 GMT, The Microscopic Lens of Scrutiny
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

(Donald L Farrt) erupted into a noisy, digusting
spate of verbal flatulence

Where is your science here??? Do you beleive in the wet or dry
explaination for the lack of ocenas on Venus and why????

Your abuse of the English language is worse than your abuse of equal signs.

Just wait until the bill comes due for all the oxygen he's wasted.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 14th 04, 04:28 PM
Donald L Ferrt

The Microscopic Lens of Scrutiny wrote in message ...
(Donald L Farrt) erupted into a noisy, digusting
spate of verbal flatulence

Where is your science here??? Do you beleive in the wet or dry
explaination for the lack of ocenas on Venus and why????

Your abuse of the English language is worse than your abuse of equal signs.

You ain't worth the effort BUB!
Old March 15th 04, 02:02 AM
Donald L Ferrt

wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

(Donald L Farrt) erupted into a noisy, digusting
spate of verbal flatulence

Where is your science here??? Do you beleive in the wet or dry
explaination for the lack of ocenas on Venus and why????

Your abuse of the English language is worse than your abuse of equal signs.

Just wait until the bill comes due for all the oxygen he's wasted.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

Slow do bah be kake:

http://onemoremonkey.com/index.php

http://onemoremonkey.com/pics

http://onemoremonkey.com/archive.php

http://onemoremonkey.com/pics/pin_up_jpg

AKA = The White Ape = dark Phase!

http://onemoremonkey.com/pics/its_a_disaster_gif

Typical reality stance from der white Ape!
Old March 15th 04, 02:41 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Donald L
Ferrt wrote:

. ..
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

(Donald L Farrt) erupted into a noisy, digusting
spate of verbal flatulence

Where is your science here??? Do you beleive in the wet or dry
explaination for the lack of ocenas on Venus and why????

Your abuse of the English language is worse than your abuse of equal
signs.

Just wait until the bill comes due for all the oxygen he's wasted.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is
easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

Slow do bah be kake:

[snip]

AKA = The White Ape = dark Phase!

[snip]

Typical reality stance from der white Ape!

Typical content-free Protobrain poast.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old March 15th 04, 12:02 PM
The Microscopic Lens of Scrutiny

(Donald L Farrt) stood on his head and gargled
peanut butter

wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

[...]

Farrt the supermodel
http://www.marok.org/Arte/Mix/micropenis.jpg

Farrt tries out a new hairstyle
http://www.commsp.ee.ic.ac.uk/~whc/image/ugly.jpg

Farrt and payed escort go trick or treating
http://www.baxendell.com/touristy/jackass.jpg

Farrt the swimmer
http://www.urinalpoop.org/gallery/0003.jpg

Farrt the groper