Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

Old November 9th 03, 05:50 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Star Gates Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

In article VSprb.351166$pl3.284119@pd7tw3no, Rick Sobie
wrote:

Before I actually shut up and go away as requested,
I might as well tell you what I think about this whole thing.

Promise?

Feel free to call me a kook if you wish...

OK -- kook.

-=-=-=-=-
Old November 9th 03, 05:51 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article 8yqrb.352430$9l5.228946@pd7tw2no, Rick Sobie
wrote:

In article C8qrb.351301$pl3.271605@pd7tw3no, says...

In article VSprb.351166$pl3.284119@pd7tw3no,
says...

[SNIP]

We have kooksign.

-=-=-=-=-
Old November 9th 03, 05:59 PM
The Ghost In The Machine

In sci.physics, /The Commentator/

wrote
on Sat, 08 Nov 2003 20:23:23 -0800
:
Tom McDonald wrote:

Rick Sobie wrote:

snip

I am not a wild eyed bushy tailed
fantasy proned nutbar who walks around with a wire pyramid
on his head.

Rick,

Then what do you wear on your head?

snip

Tom McDonald

Tin foil. Shiney side out. Standard kook, loon and woowoo wear.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

will allow one to build and maintain a proper AFDB. :-)

#191,
It's still legal to go .sigless.
Old November 9th 03, 06:21 PM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

wrote:

Before I actually shut up and go away as requested,
I might as well tell you what I think about this whole thing.

Promise?

Feel free to call me a kook if you wish...

OK -- kook.

-=-=-=-=-

As if we needed his permission.
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old November 9th 03, 10:50 PM
Rick Sobie

In article , says...

I can't say I read him, though I've not killfiled him either (my
method of reading skips quickly over posts, using SLRN; if I'm
lucky I find something that interests me, such as your post :-) ).

He's not quite as bad as Colonel Yu (which I've not seen recently
anyway), but I can't say he's as interesting as James Harris... :-)

Yes reading, you people should really learn to read between the lines.

[quote...

Suddenly the most remarkable thing Jacobs had ever seen came into
view from right to left and joined the streaking Atlas. It approached
the dummy warhead and began to maneuver around it. The strange visitor
was actually orbiting the nosecone in flight. It dawned on Jacobs that
this "thing" was intricately circling the warhead while both were
traveling at 18,000 miles per hour! That is phenomenal maneuverability,
even by today's standards of aviation.

Jacobs was shocked into realizing that as far as he was concerned,
the US, better yet, the world governments, had no such capability
to display this feat of technological showmanship. "Who did?" was
Jacobs' silent question.

Then, something even more astonishing occurred. The "thing"
circumnavigated the warhead while emitting four very distinct
and bright flashes of very intense white light, hitting the
warhead at approximately the four cardinal points of the
compass as it related to the long cylindrical shape of the
nosecone. These flashes were so intense that each strike on
the warhead caused the image orthicon (television) tube to
bloom or form a halo around each light burst. Following this
unearthly display, the strange craft departed in the direction
from which it came. Jacobs noted that the shape of the object
was the classic saucer. On top, in the center of the disc,
was a dome from which the four bright flashes of light emanated.

Subsequently, the dummy warhead's trajectory was obviously
disrupted by the "attack." It malfunctioned, tumbling out of
control into the Pacific, hundreds of miles short of where the
Nike-Zeus was to intercept it in a crucial test of our missile
defense capabilities. The mission's primary objective had failed.
http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/text/atlas.html
unquote]

The above is an excerp from the book The Stargate Chronicles
by Clark McClelland

"Clark McClelland's long association with the UFO phenomenon has
followed him throughout his aerospace career. In 1958 he was assigned
to the national space program at Cape Canaveral, Florida, and helped
launch 583 rockets and spacecraft. In addition to being an Aerospace
Engineer and Technical Assistant to the Apollo Program Manager during
the Apollo moon landings, McClelland and other SpaceCraft Operators
did extensive technical checkout of simulated flights and mission
objectives of the various shuttles to assure orbital success and the
personal safety of the astronauts."

This sounds like they found about David's ship. See the vague
reference to the white cross. And how that spoiled someone's
plans for world domination. Notice above he says "the U.S. better yet,
the world governments" now does that not seem like an odd thing
to say? Who was he speaking about exactly? I wonder.

But anyway, go ahead, make fun of me, call me a kook, I am
almost used to it now. Imagine finding yourself in a world,
where tons and tons of people pretend to be your brother,
and it is considered a mental disorder. What a frickin joke.
And if that isn't bad enough, then you get people like
Robin Williams cracking jokes about your predicament.
Just call me Jerry, Robin. I can take it. As long as you are
having fun, that is the main thing right? And Santa Claus II
oh ya, that was a classic "I am depressed because I can't tell my
friends that my dad is Santa Claus" well brother do I know how
YOU feel. And then a couple days ago, a guy asks me,
"Are you trying to save the world with one post?" And I thought
to myself. No, its been tried!

So go ahead and mock me ya bunch a kooks, but if I find that
stargate, and I have reason to belive it is in the vicinity
around here somewhere on Vancouver Island, don't expect me,
to tell you where it is. I am sure you will be just fine
here after I am back at home, where I belong, where being
yourself, is not considered a mental condition.

Old November 9th 03, 11:04 PM
Tom McDonald

Tom McDonald wrote:

Rick Sobie wrote:

snip

I am not a wild eyed bushy tailed

fantasy proned nutbar who walks around with a wire pyramid
on his head.

Rick,

Then what do you wear on your head?

snip

Tom McDonald

Tin foil. Shiney side out. Standard kook, loon and woowoo wear.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

will allow one to build and maintain a proper AFDB. :-)

Ghost,

Does that tell him how to attach the chicken and tarot root
for maximum protection?

Tom McDonald
--
remove 'nohormel' to reply

Old November 9th 03, 11:14 PM
Rick Sobie

In article iEyrb.355566$6C4.279491@pd7tw1no, says...

[...]

Here is yet another vague reference to the white cross which I
videotaped in the vacinity.

http://www3.telus.net/webshrinker/wow/BigKahuna.html