DIVINE EINSTEIN

Old January 15th 13, 11:21 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default DIVINE EINSTEIN

http://www.einstein-website.de/image...alEinstein.jpg
The Riverside Church in New York, west portal - upper line, second of right.. In 1930, during a stay in New York, Albert Einstein and his wife visited the Riverside Church, too. During the detailed guided tour through the church Einstein was also shown the sculptures at the west portal. He was told that only one of the sculptures there represented a living person, and that was he himself. What Einstein is supposed to have thought in that moment when he heard that information and saw himself immortalized in stone? Contemporaries reported that he looked at the sculpture calmly and thoughtfully. http://www.einstein-website.de/z_inf...html#riverside

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-J...lastsupper.jpg
Divine Albert and his apostles

http://www.haverford.edu/physics/songs/divine.htm
DIVINE EINSTEIN. "No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein not Maxwell, Curie, or Bohr! His fame went glo-bell, he won the Nobel - He should have been given four! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor with brains galore! No-one could outshine Professor Einstein! He gave us special relativity, That's always made him a hero to me! No-one's as dee-vine as Albert Einstein, Professor in overdrive!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PkLLXhONvQ
We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Everything is relative, even simultaneity, and soon Einstein's become a de facto physics deity. 'cos we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. We all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity. Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity.

Pentcho Valev
Old January 18th 13, 04:47 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Divine Albert's descendants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_rBmN2wq5c
"Einstein theory of relativity"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ExiJKbeuY
"Prof Brian Cox explores Einstein's understanding of time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiSpNh_e-0o&NR=1
"Prof Brian Cox explores Time in super slow motion"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM
"Large Hadron Rap"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LintCKKbDxk
"Prof Brian Greene sings string theory"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pLCOizNSLI
"Max Tegmark and Prof Brian Cox on the minus sign"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN4DthXDu68
"Relativité restreinte"

Pentcho Valev
Old January 19th 13, 07:59 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

A glorious recent confirmation of Divine Albert's Divine Theory:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1109.6571v1.pdf
Nature 477, 567-569 (29 September 2011), Gravitational redshift of galaxies in clusters as predicted by general relativity, Radoslaw Wojtak, Steen H. Hansen, Jens Hjorth: "According to the theory of general relativity, light emitted from galaxies moving in the gravitational potential well of galaxy clusters is expected to be redshifted proportionally to the difference in gravitational potential phi between the clusters and an observer, i.e., z_gr = (delta phi)/c^2, where c is the velocity of light in vacuum."

Einsteinians couldn't be more excited. Light loses frequency as it is escaping a gravitational field, just as predicted by Divine Albert, yes we all believe in relativity relativity relativity, and then the observer on the Earth gloriously measures this decreased frequency, yes we all believe in relativity relativity relativity. And even more excitingly, Divine Albert has predicted the same effect for the speed of light: Light loses speed as it is escaping a gravitational field, yes we all believe in relativity relativity relativity, and then the observer on the Earth gloriously measures this decreased speed, yes we all believe in relativity relativity relativity:

http://www.mathpages.com/rr/s6-01/6-01.htm
"Specifically, Einstein wrote in 1911 that the speed of light at a place with the gravitational potential phi would be c(1+phi/c^2), where c is the nominal speed of light in the absence of gravity. In geometrical units we define c=1, so Einstein's 1911 formula can be written simply as c'=1+phi. However, this formula for the speed of light (not to mention this whole approach to gravity) turned out to be incorrect, as Einstein realized during the years leading up to 1915 and the completion of the general theory. (...) ...we have c_r =1+2phi, which corresponds to Einstein's 1911 equation, except that we have a factor of 2 instead of 1 on the potential term."

http://www.speed-light.info/speed_of_light_variable.htm
"Einstein wrote this paper in 1911 in German. It predated the full formal development of general relativity by about four years. You can find an English translation of this paper in the Dover book 'The Principle of Relativity' beginning on page 99; you will find in section 3 of that paper Einstein's derivation of the variable speed of light in a gravitational potential, eqn (3). The result is: c'=c0(1+phi/c^2) where phi is the gravitational potential relative to the point where the speed of light co is measured......You can find a more sophisticated derivation later by Einstein (1955) from the full theory of general relativity in the weak field approximation....For the 1955 results but not in coordinates see page 93, eqn (6.28): c(r)=[1+2phi(r)/c^2]c. Namely the 1955 approximation shows a variation in km/sec twice as much as first predicted in 1911."

Wait wait... Slow light reaches the Earth? But this... No this is by no means a glorious confirmation of Divine Albert's Divine Theory... This is rather... contradicts special rela... Help! Help! Divine Einstein! Help! Yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity!

No help is coming and in the end Einsteinians sing, in despair, "Lasciatemi morire":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q99q_...eature=related
Lasciatemi morire! Let me die! Let me die! And how can I possibly be consoled? In this cruel fate? In this great suffering? Let me die!

Pentcho Valev
Old January 19th 13, 08:41 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 1:59:38 AM UTC-5, Pentcho Valev wrote:
[...]

Do you believe that people who have conversations with theirselves are normal?