Super Earth in far reaches of the solar system?

Old July 24th 14, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Super Earth in far reaches of the solar system?

Discovery of a new dwarf planet gives hints that a Super Earth sized planet may exist far beyond Sedna!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/new...ry?id=23072674

Double-A

Old July 24th 14, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Siri Crews

In article ,
Double-A wrote:

Discovery of a new dwarf planet gives hints that a Super Earth sized planet
may exist far beyond Sedna!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/new...ints-super-ear
th-reaches/story?id=23072674

Double-A

'Superearth'? It's bird! It's a plane! It frozen ball of ice and rock in the
outer solar system!

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Old July 24th 14, 04:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:24:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Discovery of a new dwarf planet gives hints that a Super Earth sized planet may exist far beyond Sedna!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/new...ry?id=23072674

Double-A

Indeed, the orbital mechanics math is telling us that something fairly massive was out there.

Of course only 256 some odd million years ago we had a nearby nebula of at least 2e37 kg worth of stuff to contend with, some of which created those Sirius stars.
Old July 25th 14, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:57:05 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 7/23/2014 11:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:24:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Discovery of a new dwarf planet gives hints that a Super Earth sized planet may exist far beyond Sedna!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/new...ry?id=23072674

Double-A

Indeed, the orbital mechanics math is telling us that something fairly massive was out there.

Note that Goth will not cite this 'math'.

What I find amazing is how it is always up to ME to point

out these assertions which have no basis in fact, yet people

like BJ and Hager blindly accept Goth at his word.

I have heard this asserted from other sources. That's why I assume that Guth has too.

Double-A

Old July 25th 14, 03:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:04:08 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, July 24, 2014 2:57:05 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:

On 7/23/2014 11:28 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:24:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Discovery of a new dwarf planet gives hints that a Super Earth sized planet may exist far beyond Sedna!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/new...ry?id=23072674

Double-A

Indeed, the orbital mechanics math is telling us that something fairly massive was out there.

Note that Goth will not cite this 'math'.

What I find amazing is how it is always up to ME to point

out these assertions which have no basis in fact, yet people

like BJ and Hager blindly accept Goth at his word.

I have heard this asserted from other sources. That's why I assume that Guth has too.

Double-A

Our solar system would have to be a very long distance from the Sirius nebula mass of 2e37 kg, as not to be affected.
Old July 25th 14, 11:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

More than likely our solar system was either right next to or even surrounded by the nebula cloud that created those Sirius stars.

When those Sirius stars initially became main sequence, their birth blew away the vast remainders of that nebula cloud, as well as having blown extremely hard at us (about the same time as most life on Earth was terminated).

The best cosmological reason for our ice age cycles is still tied to those massive Sirius stars getting born right next to our solar system.

Old July 25th 14, 03:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

Bull**** Brad, you don't know squat about orbital mechanics. The headline of that article was just sensationalism. There's no scientific evidence yet of any "superearths.
Old July 25th 14, 10:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, July 25, 2014 7:56:07 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 11:28:23 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:24:33 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Discovery of a new dwarf planet gives hints that a Super Earth sized planet may exist far beyond Sedna!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/new...ry?id=23072674

Double-A

Indeed, the orbital mechanics math is telling us that something fairly massive was out there.

Of course only 256 some odd million years ago we had a nearby nebula of at least 2e37 kg worth of stuff to contend with, some of which created those Sirius stars.

Bull**** Brad, you don't know squat about orbital mechanics. The headline of that article was just sensationalism. There's no scientific evidence yet of any "superearths.

Why are you always so upset about the physics and science of others?

Are you suggesting that a nearby nebula mass of 2e37 kg was no big deal.

Are you suggesting that the nearby birth of two very massive stars was also another no big deal?

The barycenter of something massive is still in charge of those distant planetoids like Sedna. What's your best swag?

Old July 27th 14, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Dean Markley

On Friday, July 25, 2014 5:16:44 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Because you do NOT use science. You use repeated pet phrases and speculation as a substitute for careful study and research, not to mention education.

You are an attention whore, using technical phrases to draw attention to yourself rather than contributing useful information.
Old July 27th 14, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:06:54 AM UTC-7, Dean Markley wrote:
[...]

How is 2e37 kg in the form of a nearby stellar birthing nebula as of only 256 million years ago, not perfectly science worthy?