Brad Guth's Credentials

Old July 7th 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Pat Flannery

Default Brad Guth's Credentials

David Bacque wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

BTW; observationology is not an absolute science

Duh! It's not even a REAL science.

Hey, remember that Carl Sagan got his doctership in exobiology.
You can pull that **** off...you can pull pretty much anything.. :-D

Pat
Old July 7th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
tomcat

Brad Guth wrote:
tomcat wrote:
Malcolm Reynolds wrote:
Does anyone know if Brad has a family that is aware of his "issues"?

From what I've seen over the past few days his problems seem to
be worsening. It could be a normal cyclical thing, but it also might be
something that's degenerating to the point where he poses a danger
to himself or others.

On a good day, it's fun to poke and ridicule him over his inane gibberish,
but on one of his bad days, he makes you wonder if he even has a clue
as to what reality is.

Brad just wants to get back to his home planet.

tomcat

We certainly know which side of the fence you're on, don't we.

What's the matter, tomcat? Too afraid to admit that you've been
snookered by those having "the right stuff"?
-
Brad Guth

Brad and I argue alot. We disagree, in fact, on nearly everything.
But Brad deals with the facts and arguments and doesn't resort to
simple(ton) insults. This is why I defend him despite the bloody
brutality of his purple prose.

Now, Brad believes there is extreme radiation on the Moon and in Outer
Space. If the cosmic rays don't get you then the Van Allen Belts will.
Well, I don't think it's really 'that' bad. First you go around the
Van Allen Belts and, second, you deflect the cosmic rays with one of
those new fangled magnetospheres NASA is working on.

Brad says that the Apollo Missions were a hoax. It was all done on a
stage using cornmeal and cement for Moon dust, all lit up with xenon
lamps mimicking sunlight. But, some of those pictures show miles of
Moon dust in all directions. That's a lot of Moon dust! I also
checked the search engines and did not find references to xenon
wavelengths in the NASA photographs.

Brad states repeatedly that Venus is a nice planet that any Guth type
being would want to live on. This may be fact. After all Brad may
have a different genetic sequence than you or I and, thus, might not be
affected as we would by the Venusian climate. If he makes it to Venus
-- and he will if he builds tomcat's 'Fat Albert' -- I hope he wears a
spacesuit just the same. The heat and the CO2, not to mention sulfuric
acid, would be difficult for any creature to withstand for very long.

tomcat

Old July 7th 06, 12:13 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Pascal Bourguignon

"tomcat" writes:

Brad states repeatedly that Venus is a nice planet that any Guth type
being would want to live on. This may be fact. After all Brad may
have a different genetic sequence than you or I and, thus, might not be
affected as we would by the Venusian climate. If he makes it to Venus
-- and he will if he builds tomcat's 'Fat Albert' -- I hope he wears a
spacesuit just the same. The heat and the CO2, not to mention sulfuric
acid, would be difficult for any creature to withstand for very long.

Actually, on Venus, there's a layer above the acid rain clouds where
the temperature range 0C - 20C that would be quite habitable, in
floating cities...

ADVISORY: There is an extremely small but nonzero chance that,
through a process known as "tunneling," this product may
spontaneously disappear from its present location and reappear at
any random place in the universe, including your neighbor's
domicile. The manufacturer will not be responsible for any damages
or inconveniences that may result.
Old July 7th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Jim Davis

Pat Flannery wrote:

Hey, remember that Carl Sagan got his doctership in
exobiology. You can pull that **** off...you can pull pretty
much anything.. :-D

Nonsense. Sagan's doctorate was in astronomy and astrophysics.
Perhaps your thinking of an honorary degree?

Jim Davis

Old July 7th 06, 02:11 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected][_1_]

tomcat wrote:
After all Brad may have a different genetic sequence than you or I

Oh he does.

Old July 7th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Brad Guth[_1_]

Pascal Bourguignon wrote:
Actually, on Venus, there's a layer above the acid rain clouds where
the temperature range 0C - 20C that would be quite habitable, in
floating cities...

Actually, above those nighttime clouds (we're talking 75+km) is where
it's going to be more than a little cold by night and actually not all
that buoyant for your floating city. By day you'd all soon die from
solar radiation plus taking on a good secondary/recoil worth of
soft-X-rays as derived from the Venusian atmosphere and thick clouds
that are also rather thermally reflective, therefore your floating city
would also be getting a secondary dosage of IR, of what might actually
be sufficient for keeping yourself from freezing solid. Extensively
black would be a good color for your floating city.

Try thinking along the lines of a calm and crystal clear atmospheric
environment between 25 km and 45 km as being extreemly buoyant and just
a wee bit toasty. If it's too warm you can safely climb to perhaps 55
km by day and you'd still be in the clear while having a good amount of
buoyancy to work with. Sufficiently below those acidic clouds it's
relatively safe, along with dry little bits of sulphur that's perfectly
harmless.

A composite rigid airship of good size is actually a really good
alternative for efficiently accomplishing Venus without our ever
setting a hot foot on that geothermally active and otherwise roasting
deck. Are you at all interested in the R&D of creating such a nifty
craft?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 7th 06, 04:41 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Brad Guth[_1_]

AZ Woody wrote:
ALL PEOPLE THAT CONTINUE TO CROSS POST THIS GARBAGE- Get a clue.. You all
look like morons!

Apparently they're mostly Jewish morons and Republican none the less.
Why is that?
-
Brad Guth

Old July 7th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Malcolm Reynolds[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
ups.com...

You haven't a freaking clue as to what photographic and illumination

Actually, Brad... it's YOU that hasn't got a freaking clue... about photography,
or physics, or rocketry, or radiation, or astronomy, or Newtonian mechanics...

And no amount of prolific pontificating and typing on your part will change that fact.

Let me spell it out for you:

Y.O.U. A.R.E. A. C.OM.P.L.E.T.E. I.D.I.O.T.!!!!

In fact, you're SO PAINFULLY, COMPLETELY STUPID, that you're too stupid even
to realize that fact!!! To summarize it another way, you are just too plain dumb to
even recognize that you're at the bottom of the IQ barrel!!! A typical McDonald's
drive-through window order taker has more freaking brains than you!!!

Accept it!!! You're an IDIOT!!! And it's time for you to STOP BLATHERING about
issues on which you HAVEN'T GOT A DAMNED CLUE ABOUT!

Old July 7th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.models.rockets,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,rec.aviation.military
Brad Guth[_1_]

David Bacque wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

BTW; observationology is not an absolute science

Duh! It's not even a REAL science.

That's probably true within your all-knowing koran, whereas using your
eyes and that half a brain has been considered as taboo/nondisclosure,
but otherwise the inventing of WMD is perfectly fine and dandy, as is
the ruse/sting of our NASA/Apollo fiasco and of the entire perpetrated
cold-war.

Apparently collateral damage and the blood and guts of the innocent is
the one and only science that you folks understand. The matter of fact
that mother nature is being pillaged and raped in front of the kids is
simply a necessary global warming matter of fact that we all have to
live with or die trying to survive in spite of ourselves.

At least observationology is about as replicated of a humanly
subjective science as it gets, thus others can honestly interpret from
the very same image to their hearts content without chance of being in
error from what most any other form of conventional CCD photographic
method might otherwise have reproduced. Radar imaging of 36 looks per
pixel is actually about as pixel truth worthy as it gets. Of course,
better resolution wouldn't hurt.
-
Brad Guth