If the moon landing was faked...

Old July 12th 06, 01:34 AM posted to sci.space.history
Malcolm Bacchus

Default If the moon landing was faked...

You are the one who is not looking for the truth.

You don't understand basic photography/videography.

And is not able to carry out simple tests either. I have just been
outside and taken a photograph of the sky with a shortish exposure as
the astronauts used and, do you know what, THERE ARE NO STARS!!!!!
I mean, gosh, I look up at the sky and they are there, but when I take a
picture they clearly aren't. Is this some form of conspiracy? I demand
to know the truth. Or not.

Malcolm B
Old July 12th 06, 03:44 AM posted to sci.space.history
Jud McCranie

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 01:34 +0100 (BST), (Malcolm
Bacchus) wrote:

And is not able to carry out simple tests either. I have just been
outside and taken a photograph of the sky with a shortish exposure as
the astronauts used and, do you know what, THERE ARE NO STARS!!!!!

From:
http://ottawa.rasc.ca/articles/taylo...m/digicam.html

"Another easy way to start is to mount the camera on a steady tripod,
aim it at the sky and take the longest exposure possible. The maximum
sensitivity of modern commercial CCD chips is equivalent to ISO 400
film, which means that the brighter stars can be captured with an
exposure of just a few seconds. "
---
Replace you know what by j to email
Old July 12th 06, 09:41 AM posted to sci.space.history
Malcolm Bacchus

In article ,

*From:* Jud McCranie
*Date:* Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:44:23 -0400

From:
http://ottawa.rasc.ca/articles/taylo...m/digicam.html

"Another easy way to start is to mount the camera on a steady tripod,
aim it at the sky and take the longest exposure possible. The maximum
sensitivity of modern commercial CCD chips is equivalent to ISO 400
film, which means that the brighter stars can be captured with an
exposure of just a few seconds. "
---
Replace you know what by j to email

Do that whilst trying to take a picture of a man in a large bright white
suit working on the ground at the same time and see what you get.

Malcolm B
Old July 13th 06, 02:33 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected][_1_]

It is easy to understand, but just try and tell Brad that !!

Jud McCranie wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:22 +0100 (BST), (Malcolm
Bacchus) wrote:

Exactly. Which is why the astronauts' cameras were not set up that way
and why the stars can't be seen. Easy, isn't it?

For us it is, but not for some people. That question STILL comes up.
---
Replace you know what by j to email

Meteorite Collision Warhol Misc 71 July 11th 06 04:55 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Misc 4 April 15th 04 04:45 AM
significant addition to section 25 of the faq heat Astronomy Misc 1 April 15th 04 01:20 AM
The Apollo FAQ (moon landings were faked) Nathan Jones Misc 8 February 4th 04 06:48 PM