STS51L Accident Questions

Old February 24th 05, 02:49 AM
Charleston

"Terrell Miller" wrote:
Charleston wrote:

OM! Facts are an amazing thing. How much do you think you really know
about the Challenger disaster? The key word is "think". Everything
about that disaster and NASA's account of that disaster hinges on the
validity and integrity of one 15 second clip of film shot from Playalinda
Beach Universal Camera Site 10, camera E207.

True or false?

False

You do realize that there were several cameras tracking the ascent, and
buttloads of telemetry radiod down, yes?

No, I put buttloads of STS 51-L tracking camera video on my website in total
denial of the obvious fact that any of those cameras were actually tracking
anything. Of course I realize that there were several cameras tracking STS
51-L into the history books. Now you do of course realize that one in
particular camera is the one camera upon which NASA formed its precise
conclusions as to the most probable cause of the disaster, right?. You of
course also understand the consequences of any significant errors in that
film as they pertain to other cameras used to directly corroborate said
film.

Oh, and are you helping OM;-| ?

Daniel

Old February 24th 05, 02:54 AM
OM

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 20:16:04 -0500, Terrell Miller
wrote:

You do realize that there were several cameras tracking the ascent, and
buttloads of telemetry radiod down, yes?

....You do realize that the insanity runs deep within his family shrub,
and that using concepts like "truth" "facts" and "logic" are anethema
to his kind of selective inbreeding? Best just to put him in your
killfile and out of our misery.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old February 24th 05, 03:06 AM
Charleston

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

...You do realize that the insanity runs deep within his family shrub,
and that using concepts like "truth" "facts" and "logic" are anethema
to his kind of selective inbreeding? Best just to put him in your
killfile and out of our misery.

Evasion of even the most simple question noted.

OM! Facts are an amazing thing. How much do you think you really know about
the Challenger disaster? The key word is "think". Everything about that
disaster and NASA's account of that disaster hinges on the validity and
integrity of one 15 second clip of film shot from Playalinda Beach Universal
Camera Site 10, camera E207.

True or false?

No help please.

Daniel

Old February 24th 05, 05:05 AM
Chuck Stewart

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:06:23 -0800, Charleston wrote:

True or false?

No help please.

In a usenet group?

Dear Bast, it _was_ hereditary after all...

Daniel

*plonk*

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Old February 24th 05, 06:08 AM
Charleston

"Chuck Stewart" wrote:
On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 19:06:23 -0800, Charleston wrote:

True or false?

No help please.

In a usenet group?

Dear Bast, it _was_ hereditary after all...

*plonk*

"*plonk*"?

Chuck that is kind of silly since you;

1. Have no idea where this is going and;

2. Not one of you here on this group can point to anywhere on the entire
web that shows that 15 second clip in its entirety. Why Chuck? Does that
seem like such a big deal after 19 years? How can it be that no one can get
that clip today in video or film format in its entirety, without any frame
deletions or slow motion interruptions? Laugh if you want, but you should
at least truly understand and have seen what is on that video before you
laugh. I will be putting it on the web down the road but getting it is a
bear. I think if I can get to the bottom of Scott Grissom's Apollo I issues
in a concise manner, I can surely get to the bottom of the E-207 issue.
Whatever the truth is, that is what will come out. Keep me in your plonk
file if you want but at least look at the E-207 file when I post it on my
website before you disparage me. Thanks.

Daniel

Old February 24th 05, 08:46 AM
OM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:05:00 -0500, Chuck Stewart
wrote:

Dear Bast, it _was_ hereditary after all...

....You mean to tell me you didn't figure this out the first time he
posted supporting his child molesting father??

[shakes head in utter dismay]

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old February 24th 05, 08:53 AM
Chuck Stewart

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 02:46:53 -0600, OM wrote:

...You mean to tell me you didn't figure this out the first time he

But he got better... for a while... he
really did...

[shakes head in utter dismay]

Look at it this way: you're not gaining a
daughter... you're twirling a wombat!

OM

Old February 24th 05, 09:03 AM
Dave Michelson

OM wrote:

...You mean to tell me you didn't figure this out the first time he
posted supporting his child molesting father??

Bob,

You're rather close to the line.

Knock it off, please.

--
Dave Michelson

Old February 24th 05, 09:47 AM
OM

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:03:54 GMT, Dave Michelson
wrote:

You're rather close to the line.

....Possibly. Doesn't change the fact that people need to just killfile
him and spare the rest of us who already have.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old February 24th 05, 04:58 PM
Derek Lyons

"Charleston" wrote:

Now you do of course realize that one in
particular camera is the one camera upon which NASA formed its precise
conclusions as to the most probable cause of the disaster, right?.

One particular camera, plus metric buttloads of telemetry evidence,
plus considerable physical evidence, plus, plus, plus....

It's not nearly as simple as you make it out to be.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL